1. Cunt

1. Cunt
2. Do you hate Europeans?

1. Scotland, United Kingdom
2. Yes

>unironically being from Cuckland

Rochdale.

1. rude
2. only the cuck ones (France, Sweden, UK and Germany)

UK is not European.

1. Burgerland
2. No but I really don't like Germans. Germans on this board are cunts and every German I've ever known personally has a been an awkward cunt short of my old neighbor Claudia. Funny thing is Claudia never had anything good to say about Germany.

>UK is not European
when it's convenient for you

No

Keep telling yourself that, Nigel.

murica
no, they're rather irrelevant to me so i have no reason to hate them

How many germans have you met? Where I live I've probably met 2 germans in my entire life.

US
only the English

Germans and Swedes are the most insufferable people on the planet.

1. Chile
2. No, they are quite stupid but they are coming to their senses

1.Flag
2. Depends on the country, really. Generally Europeans are arrogant, ungrateful shits who, for years, insulted the USA for being "backwards" and "intolerant" only for their countries to be slowly destroyed as a result of such "forward thinking".
So obviously I think that's pretty funny.
I do however like Norwegians. Norway is cool.

It's a geographical truth

>only the English

only the English

Everyone that isn't Irish is rude desu.

Germans just don't understand social norms of most countries so they seem like awkward or rude people most of the time

I'd say I'd say around 10 but I've been Chicago/Milwaukee my entire life and a central European accent in English can be kind of hard to decipher sometimes.

English people are usually quite friendly
(except for n*rthern ""Irish"")

>Scotland, United Kingdom
lol

Only the english

according to that the Falklands are ours :3

politically the Falklands are yours and Britain is European, end of story.

Yoropoors are retarded as fuck

>UK is not European.
UK is European yet. But it will be South Asian as soon as.

>Russian
>Talking shit about Europe

So are you Asian now or what because the Eurasian meme is fucking stupid.

Western Europe: forgive the cuck bullshit, but yeah, most nations have pretty well cucked their shit up.

Eastern Europe: a bastion of traditionalism coupled with a culture of stupidity. These nations hate gypsies with a passion, but at least where I live, even the natives have pretty much gone full gypsy (hate gypsies, but still act like them -- sneaky, pathological liars, not to be trusted, etc,,,).

All in all, I'll take the fanatical dogmatic stupid traditionalism of Eastern Europe rather than the excessively open (and white-guilt) over Western Europe.

The Scandinavians, the Dutch, the German Germans, and the UK folks are civilized, reasonable, professional, and easy to work with.

>but at least where I live, even the natives have pretty much gone full gypsy
in what part of Poland people gone full gypsy? first time I hear about this 2bh

It's ingrained in the culture. Probably not from association with gypsies, but rather the legacy of living under a gibesmedat Commie state. With such tight controls over every aspect of life, people have to create their underhanded, blackmarket economy. Hardscrabble living, y'know.

>Scotland
>United Kingdom
do you have no pride?

oh, I got it now, are you from Eastern Poland by chance?

EU is going full EUSSR lmoa dood

>laws are written by the EU commisars who are not accountable to anyone, they all elect themselves and you cant vote these tyrants out of office, they just need to start gifting each other coffins full of medals for the full USSR vibe
>while there's still no physical kgb and gulag, political correctness of EUSSR is in full force brutally fucking people up
>propaganda and the regime covering up fuck ups and facts it doesnt work (rapes)
>poverty is creeping in, outskirts arent in full ukraine famine yet but greece and spain and italy are getting worse

Soon enough EUSSR is going to start erecting its own Berlin wall, and just reminder kids, that wall was built to keep the people in! Its like Rome and Constantinople all over again! Rome is going to crash and burn while Constantinople (eastern Europe) remains for a 1000 years more and prosper hard.

No, I'm from the USA. I've been living here for three years, working, trying to open a business and dealing with variety of dysfunctional employees, etc.

Maybe I'm delusional, but I think that being an outsider allows me to notice things about Polish culture that most Poles aren't aware of because it's the culture they grew up in.

are you living in Krakow? I know a yank who went to live there a couple of years ago

yeah and japan isn't asian

delusional retard

Calling the UK European might as well be like calling Japan China

Krakow has its ups and downs. Overall, it's great. But if you're going to try to open a business of professional caliber (e.g., a medical clinic) it's constant frustration trying to find competent/responsible/intelligent employees. The doctors can be fucking retarded, totally unprofessional. We've got a gynecologist who has repeatedly canceled her appointments because she's a fucking alcoholic.

japs did come out of china you crooked teeth bong

I hate the smug European stereotype but every European I've met/all my Euro friends (2 Germans, 4 Swedes, 1 Hungarian) are good people so no, I don't hate Europeans.

>The doctors can be fucking retarded, totally unprofessional. We've got a gynecologist who has repeatedly canceled her appointments because she's a fucking alcoholic.
goddammit, I know about the polish fetal alcohol syndrome, but never heard about this, it's a town thing or they're like that (as proffesionals) in big cities as well?

>Yoropoors

>mfw I could buy a night with your sister with the change in my pocket

Hows that Ruble of yours doing desu?

And Serbia came from Balkan rape babies. Your point?

itary,france,germany

we like countries

>geographical truth
You're on the same fucking tectonic plate and a low enough tide makes most of the distance coverable on foot.

also
1. Flag
2. Only the ewige anglo

>Russia
>Balkans shithole
>prosper
Keep telling yourself that, Pavel

through out most of the history south eastern europe was much more civilized than western europe, we just had a rough last few centuries with ottomans and communism but those days are over now, westerners are declining while we no longer have any civilization crushing shit to deal with, and our morale is still strong, no self hate or self pity going on in here, only strong and healthy mentality

>south eastern europe was much more civilized than western europe

>slavshit claiming glorious roman heritage
You were the barbaric invaders. Your countries were shitholes and the best thing that happened to them was being invaded by greeks and turks.

The last time southeastern europe was more prosperous than France or Italy was before the slavs invaded.

It's true, while you ooga booga's buttnaked on your island and while western European sacked Rome and raped each other like savages they were, Constantinople was the capital of civilization, literacy, quality of life, etc.

Meanwhile today you are either a KHAN'D cuck or Abdul Abdulahi.

>serbian education
Reminder that your cunt had a single digit literacy rate until the commies fixed that.

>ching chong education
Go skin a dog, Park.

>tfw slavs immediately start chimping out when reminded of how low tier the shitholes they come from really are

1.- Tacoland
2.- No, why should it?

yeah well at least when we kill our enemies, they dont win

>at least when we kill our enemies, they dont win
laughingturks.jpg

1.fleg
2.no, and i hope to see them overcome their problems and rise again

Why is it that countries who wave their dicks showing off how mighty their past was are all now poor and uncivilized?

The funny thing is the "mighty stronk Serbian empire" was smaller than the norman kingdom of Sicily and vastly poorer than it. The serbian empire is basically a historian's in-joke about balkan nationalism and delusions of grandeur.

At least such countries arent getting raped by muslims and niggers while waving their dicks showing off their inflated economy.

>Turkish province for 500 years
>having anything to say about getting invaded by muslims

1. Flag
2.No

why are you hate Europeans?

>mfw I am blue eyed and blond haired
top meme, meanwhile you are a turkish province VOLUNTARILY you disgust cuckold piece of shit, they didnt even come in force and started beheading your nobles

at least we killed their sultan on the day 1 of it all, and killed the rest of them on the last day of it all, while you faggots are getting your anus stretched VOLUNTARILY

NO DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED 21ST CENTURY SERB OFFICIAL HAS EVER WORE A SHITSKIN NATIONAL DRESS

Will people stop calling the U.K Yuropean. They are above that trash

>killed the rest of them
>what is Sanjak
>what is losing Kosovo and Bosnia
>what is literally requiring an alliance of three great powers to get them in the first place

it's like calling japan asian, aka factual

1. Spain
2. Yes, except for my gf, who is from Malmö

Daily reminder that Russian average wage is lower than Zimbabwe's one

>United cuckdom

nice meme

>2. Yes, except for my gf, who is from Malmö
Is she somali or arab?

How can someone on that island be this stoopid?

no, only i hate Germans

(... delayed reply here...)

She's the only one I've worked with who's an alcoholic. Half of the rest have personality flaws, and the other half of the rest are more or less fine to work with.

More than half the other staff we've worked with (nurses, receptionists) we had to fire because they were either incompetent (screwing up simple things again, and again, and again) or would fuck up and then lie about it.

EU Kommissars are from national governments, voting for the ruling parties is voting for them.

1- Spain
2- I dont like people from Northem and Central Europe. Eastern Europe people are not trustful, they are problematic. And finaly I hate progressive people and young leftard Europeans on general (including Spaniards). They are insufferable.