youtube.com/watch?v=OnmFn7bvIrA
youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for yanks

second for yanks

Third

4th for yanks

fourth for yanks

The great and noble zulu deserved to win that fight and exterminate the imperialist racist british

Alri

8th for yanks

the yanks are coming, lads.\

youtube.com/watch?v=B6hRDS3LvQQ

*too few canucks

i think we accidentally made this the real thread lol

Why are yanks gay for Brits?

canadians are fags

You are now thinking about that girl you regret not asking out

I WANNA MODORBOAT DEM TIDDIES

irl its the other way round innit
never had one before last week
thanks for reminding me

I did ask her out though and we have a date Wednesday

Remember to reply with
>vocaroo.com/i/s0NVhWTWGCz7
when responding to YANKS

how do yankis still """rulling""" the world?

My scheme unraveled itself excellently

>one brit poster
brits btfo
*does a dance*

I don't see loads of Brits in /cum/ tbf

tfw she was such a qt but just couldnt find any excuse to talk to her
fucking anything wouldve worked. ah well so's life
ok desert yank
eternal anglo strikes again

>normies dabbing and listening to Panda in the library

You mean MY scheme

I'm the dog who gets beat, shove my nose in shit

theres one spastic from here who tells everyone to fuck off constantly hes really irritating.
reason people come here is because its active not because they love brits tbf. i actually despise brits personally but this is where all the cool kids are.

Harrison > Lennon > Ringo > McFartney

hmm, seems you guys hate americans

>Harrison > Lennon > Ringo > McFartney
hahahahahaha

>Harrison > Lennon > Ringo > McFartney
lmao

is this some aussie band or something

Why are British men so handsome

Taking 1 (one) Request for Drawing

beatles are shit
no idea

>Tfw I can actually relate my own situation to Timmy's.

Dog bless the Irish and Scots and the Taffs.

But youre british tho

scottish masculinity

still laughing at this shit

English men were MADE for Russian women

>Americans ITT
youtube.com/watch?v=gTw2YvutJRA

a red haired man rubbing his hands in front of an irish flag
>taffs
who

Does it not say anything about British people that we've established the 'cool kids' thread? :)

i find it so fascinating to think about what the future will be like. will 500 years from now be a futuristic dream or will humanity face another period of regression or stagnation?

shame about your women though
so ugly vikings would rather bring their wives with than rape yours

Is this how the average yank looks?

i wish i was a brit, just for to eat pussy easily

no its just the oldest and therefore most well established general on Sup Forums

>conservashits hate big government
>want to use the federal government to prevent abortion

A little browner

conservatives and liberals are the same pricks tbqh

I truly subscribe to the basic tenets of the EU – the free movement of people, goods, services & capital, the belief that a collective group of states can help combat the rise of extreme nationalism and international conflict, and the idea that a homogenised group of nations contributes to a more diverse, culturally rich society.
The EU is by no means perfect, let’s all be honest - It’s overly bureaucratic, in parts undemocratic, expensive for larger states, and many other things aside, but by god, we live in the 21st century, in a truly globalised world. We need to appreciate and embrace the diversity of culture and population within the UK, which is in no small part due to our EU membership, and stop subscribing to some weird, outdated belief that the location in which someone is born should be the key, (and sometimes only) determinant about where they chose to live, make their living, raise a family, and ultimately chose to contribute to society.
I totally appreciate there are some very realistic, sound arguments for leaving the EU, and the undoubtedly greater opportunity to reform our aged electoral system if we leave is the closest reason I have come to changing my mind, but I personally would see it as a regressive step for the development of our rich, culturally diverse, progressive society

>Which cannot be surpassed by imitations
God save the queen lads.

where's your off switch

Let's go forward, destroy Yank invaders and throw them out from our thread!

>I truly subscribe to the basic tenets of the EU – the free movement of people, goods, services & capital, the belief that a collective group of states can help combat the rise of extreme nationalism and international conflict, and the idea that a homogenised group of nations contributes to a more diverse, culturally rich society.
>The EU is by no means perfect, let’s all be honest - It’s overly bureaucratic, in parts undemocratic, expensive for larger states, and many other things aside, but by god, we live in the 21st century, in a truly globalised world. We need to appreciate and embrace the diversity of culture and population within the UK, which is in no small part due to our EU membership, and stop subscribing to some weird, outdated belief that the location in which someone is born should be the key, (and sometimes only) determinant about where they chose to live, make their living, raise a family, and ultimately chose to contribute to society.
>I totally appreciate there are some very realistic, sound arguments for leaving the EU, and the undoubtedly greater opportunity to reform our aged electoral system if we leave is the closest reason I have come to changing my mind, but I personally would see it as a regressive step for the development of our rich, culturally diverse, progressive society

Average midwesterner, yes

why do brits still acting like pirates in today's world??????

me chewing on the tag

next to my arsehole x

cheers la

cross-board memeing

youtube.com/watch?v=LUgpSZ2XYpE

WALKING TALK MACHINE GUN MAN
THEY SPIT ON ME IN MY HOMELAND

reckon i could heem everyone itt

This is perfect. I genuinely do not understand people who think that just because they happened to be born on this island to the right parents that somehow makes them more deserving of a place here.

me on the left

waiting till its light outside so no monsters can get me in my sleep

Who here remembers this monument to British autism?

youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

banger

I never click links on 4chains friend. I appreciate the effort though.

it's dangerous la take this

generals are older than Sup Forums. this is an imitation
also reminder that kev is an /éire
/ gimmick

night lads

*gets picked up and tossed out of the thread*

youtube.com/watch?v=OnmFn7bvIrA

Bangerer

BEING A PIRATE IS ALRIGHT TO BE

youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI

Me raising the fucking roof.

My god. When I hear some old bell end in the pub moaning about immigrants I can't help but think "what the fuck have you contributed to this great society?" Fucking nothing.
At least these guys coming to our country have the gumption to get off their asses and travel half the world to better their lives. The only thing you get off your fat lazy arse for is to order an Indian

We made Kev what he is today, /éire/ just simply didn't have the technology to extract his meme juice.

here's the (you) you wanted

Your car is Japanese. Your beer is German. Your wine is Spanish. Your democracy is Greek. Your coffee is Colombian. Your tea is Chinese. Your watch is Swiss. Your fashion is French. Your shirt is Indian. Your shoes are Thai. Your radio is Korean. Your vodka is Russian. And then you complain that your neighbor is an immigrant?
Sincerely,
lets just all live and let live.

*attempts to reenter the thread*

not a fan of this calling gimmicks memes gimmick

*throws you back out*

Good riddance

*guts the nonce and drops his carcass in the runt pen*

*watches as they start nibbling and then reject the carcass in disgust*

ah yes...well raised aussie runts....

chicano

Makes you think...

genuinely informative post

a gimmick is something by one person, once other people join in en masse it becomes a meme.

My car is American
My beer is American
my wine is American
I don't even vote like a good American
Coffee is for fags
Tea is for even bigger fags

ooga booga gutting his wife's son

only anglo scum say meme
true gaels know its really called a gimmick however

>When you realise you're talking to CEO of Micked
alri haha

*goes to the chippy*