Why are muslim american bro tier ? What made them that way ?

why are muslim american bro tier ? What made them that way ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Chattanooga_shootings#Perpetrator
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Culwell_Center_attack#Perpetrators
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Marathon_bombing#Backgrounds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Fort_Hood_shooting#Shooter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

9/11 made most (not all) of them collectively realize that the sharia stuff wouldn't fly (lol) here.

Because the New World isn't retarded and can into successful immigration.

after 9/11 they realized that if they weren't awesome they'd probably be executed

Why ? because you lynched a bunch of sikhs ?

we're bro-tier everywhere mate, american or not

Pretty sure sikhs actually have been killed after being mistaken for muslims

No seriously what's the deal with them ?

Not in Dearborn

Fear of persecution after 9/11
My Iranian friend distinctly remembers the terror and fear his father had after 9/11

He said his dad went out and immediately bought the biggest American flag he could and hung it

You gotta admit that the cuisine is quite okay tier.

I think the US has a stronger culture of integrating immigrants in general than Europe.

Muslim immigrants into countries like America are much, much, much less radicalised and ultra-religious than the nu Muslim immigrants coming into European.

Keyword: most

trips of truth from kiwbro

real hardcore muslims refuse to enter the land of haram for fear they will succumb to decadance

turkish food is ELITE

It's because almost all of our Muslims are pre revolution Iranians and the smarter variety of Arabs

honestly, you should understand humans are varied, there's a segment of every country which is uncooperative bydlos, there's a segment which is smart and orderly, etc.

muslims have a fuckton more bydlo-types, IE dumb and aggressive because they have never lived in super-dense areas which weed out anti-social behavior. the ones which are less aggressive and more orderly are already living in cities and migrating.

the same trend applies everywhere really, areas with dense populations and a lot of cities and require cooperation IE east asia, india, germany and so-on and will usually have people becoming more cooperative and less aggressive over a few generations.

europe is a lot closer to the middle east and has easier refugee laws, so we get much less muslims who move here out of opportunism, and much more who are interested in adopting the american way. a lot of muslims here are well educated.. lots of muslim doctors, for example.

So this is probably about that meme video where there was a middle eastern festival and rednecks from out of town were waving crosses in people's faces and telling them they would go to hell or whatever. Then they edited together like a half hour package of one guy being mad

Like 75% of the families there left Yemen or whatever because of those kinds of garbage people

these are mostly indians i'd guess too. indian muslims aren't that aggressive and antisocial as arabs desu.

We never felt compelled to take in Muslims we didn't want.
We never had the failure of Euro-style multiculturalism
We never made a point of hiding our disgust for reactionary beliefs

turkish food is similar to balkan cuisine.
lot's of delicious pastry and spiced meat.

Hard to cook it yourself though.

-United States pressures people to integrate
-Small groups of them instead of one large chunk
-Fear of being associated with terrorists and persecuted

They're a minority and can't be the typical muslim.

>We never made a point of hiding our disgust for reactionary beliefs

*raises eyebrow* hmmmm....

when you make it hard to move to a country you will get better people

and here comes the south american who's never seen a muslim in his life telling us everything there is to know about them

every_single_thread

you_ can't make it hard unless you're half the world away from their home country

see: you and mexicans

it's called taqiyya you fucking retards. how hard is it to understand that a muslim want the non muslims to : convert, pay the jizya (basically paying for the right to live as a non muslim) or of course, die.

fucking cuck faggots pieces of human garbage.

lots of arabs moved to latin america, actually. my argentinian friend even has a quran in his house, and for example a very popular style of making tacos (al-pastor) was introduced by the many lebanese immigrants

y r u mad tho pham

Americans are fairly unapologetic when it comes to the public space.
The centrality of our political identity is civic, not ethnic. Hence, beliefs which promote maladaptive social effects struggle more in the US, as opposed to say, the UK or France.

Fuck off David.

>The centrality of our political identity is civic, not ethnic.

Curious - where do you live? Because that's not true where I live.

and of course, no valid answer to those basic arguments. classic retarded murican education.

>and of course, no valid answer to those basic arguments.
That's because no one cares enough to argue with you m8

ebin thread lads

an "argument" only merits a response as good as the original post

>it's an american military is venting on Sup Forums because he's not allowed to drink anymore

Anyone who unironically uses the term "taqiyya" when talking about Muslims in a group has never lived around or interacted with Muslims in any meaningful way. Some people can't separate memes from reality

yup that's what i thought. i'm talking to madslimes.

Taqiyya is basically just so that Shia can lie to Sunnis about being Shia so they won't get murdered.

t. Ahmed Mohammad
You can't fool me you terrorist fuck

Yes user, everyone is mudslime, everyone is taqqiyating

>muslim
>bro
when jihad happens, your "bro" will display your head in a pike as a sign of being alpha.

pic rel: lovely couple who volunteered at the local animal shelter, babysat their neighbours' kids, and helped their landlady take out the garbage. Right until the day when they didn't.

>catholic
>"i hate holy wars"

This isn't Europe. We didn't protest to have Arabs over Flemish over here. We didn't make integrating immigrants illegal over here like France did in the 80s. We didn't invite the hoard here like the u.k and Germany did. If they were to chimp out here it would unite every single person here. Whites, blacks, queers, Mexicans and Asians would be marching hand in hand to lynch them

more had to do with them being fucking maniacs desu

Americans organize themselves along ethnic lines before civic? Really?
There's an element of racial/ethnic zero-sum game in the US political mindset, but it's not anything compared to what you see in Europe. Blood and Soil simply means nothing to Americans. We don't have political wars of all against all in the US. Trump's claim to bar all Muslims is wild precisely because nobody advocated something so bizarre and stupid before. It's something you expect from Le Pen. Everybody understands that getting along is of paramount importance. The recent explosion of identity-politics is despised by the average Joe precisely because it's so divisive.

Sunnis have hitman which is the same thing

You are further proving my point lmao

t. Brandon from Hicksville

>Sunnis have hitman
That game is shit

get back to work you fucking pog and try not to rape any locals

ITT: retarded North Americans

>we've got a small bunch of Mexicans in Europe and they're chill. How come the USA is unable to integrate them???? Because Europe is awesome lol

>bar all Muslims
>"something you expect from Le Pen"

1. No
2. Neck yourself

Mexicans integrate just fine here, IIRC they commit less crime than whites per capita and work hard as fuck

The ones you have in europe are the ones who could afford to move there, i.e. likely skilled workers or otherwise wealthy

Mexicans are nice, though. They work and don't meddle into anybody else's business.

CHI

CA

GO

Lel nice lies

>No Arabs/Muslims in South America
>Macri is married to a Muslim
>Menem was an ex-Muslim (prob converted for political rasons)
>Huge Leb pop throughout Argentina, Colombia, Venezuela, and Brazil

Although a good chunk of lebs in brazil were christian

Absolutely, 100% where I live. Whites only associate with whites and engage in things that interest primarily white people. Blacks only associate with other blacks and engage in things that pretty much only concern black people. The schools in my city are actually now more racially segregated then they were in the 1960's and they continue to become more racially polarized. I know it's like this in most medium sized north-eastern cities in the US.

Also, American cities are more racist and segregated than most Western European cities bar perhaps Paris or Brussels.

>crusades
>christian
its nothing but just another jewish scam
they fite for the trade routes and shekels, not for jerusalem.

I think that was the point he was trying to make...................................................................................................................................

Don't you have some Japanese schoolchildren to rape and murder???

I saw that you deleted the version of this post where you admitted to being a brown muslim.

Almost all lebs and syrians here were christians though.

Syrians/Lebs are just overrepresented in latin american politics because they're the master race

What the fuck is this thread?

Where does the myth that American muslims are more integrated and tolerant and less extreme than European muslims come from?

In Germany there hasn't been a single terrorist attack against Germans in 50 years of having a significantly larger muslim population per capita than the US.

Meanwhile in the US with your tiny Muslim population you had tons of terrorist attacks by home-grown Muslims that grew up in the US like the Fort Hood shooter, the Boston Marathon bombers etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Chattanooga_shootings#Perpetrator

Muhammad Abdulazeez lived in the US since age 6

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Culwell_Center_attack#Perpetrators

American convert and Pakistani who was born and grew up in the US

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Marathon_bombing#Backgrounds

Dzhokar lived in the US since age 7

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Fort_Hood_shooting#Shooter

Nidal Hasan born and raised in the US

I don't get how blind you have to be to ignore all of this and praise Muslims for being so well integrated. Seems like a bunch of cuckery to me desu

damn crypto-Muslims invading our 4chins

>invoking le taqiyya meme any time a Muslim isn't a bloodthirsty maniac

I hope you realize that this is a massive logical fallacy. But considering you're probably a soldier stationed in Japan, I shouldn't be surprised.

raw numbers mean much more than per capita in this case. besides, ottomans are hardly muslims.

>Paris or Brussels
>segregated and racist

What the fuck...?

Americans should really stop spouting "knowledge" on things they ignore.

I also learned that my country was "multicultural" ITT, that we're organized around an "ethnic line", etc. Please stop immediately. Thanks in advance.

lol she's cute ^_^

Germany has more muslims in raw numbers than the US.

>ottomans are hardly muslims.
U wot

Dearborn is chill, I live there

Although I live on he west side and the Arabs live on the east

i've been to germany, and the turks drink as much as the germans desu.

I've been to Belgium but not France but most non-white people who have lived in those places describe it as more segregated to me. In comparison to other cities of that size like London or Berlin.

Yes and they sell pork kebab as well.

Fuck off retard.

I think amerifats just dont like Dearborn because they've seen pictures with a lot of headscarves there and they're like whoahahah headscarves its extremism omg!!!!

that sounds awful. pork is the plebiest meat.

I live like 40 minutes from Dearborn, most Muslims there are upper class and American as fuck.

Well visiting Germany would make you an authority on the subject I suppose.

>It's something you expect from Le Pen.

There is a huge difference between a country which is literally made by immigrants from the scratch and nation states.

The white Christians have no legitimacy to claim the land of America his own. There is no legitimacy for Europeans to accept their replacement.

>Whites only associate with whites and engage in things that interest primarily white people
That's not what I'm talking about. Maintaining healthy civic society doesn't necessarily need Whites listening to hip-hop and Blacks listening to Beethoven. It's a respect for different people, where a person does not feel animus towards another on the basis of factors they cannot change, only on the basis of their character and beliefs.

Blacks aren't scum because they're black; they're scum because much of their culture glorifies breaking the law, stupidity, and the uncouth rot that gnaws away at the margins of society. Those who maintain this worldview and culture deserve ridicule and shame. But Blacks who integrate well, who become upstanding members of the community? That deserves accolades, and is mostly recognized. Nobody bats an eye at a Black who wins a Pulitzer.

Being a Muslim is also no issue under this rubric. In practice, Islam is a violent, anachronistic religion, treating women like chattel and hounding apostates, even until death. It never had an Enlightenment to move man to the center with God merely as functionary. You choose to maintain this ideology; nobody is forcing it upon you. Don't be surprised to find Americans judging you for what you believe in. But I can promise you that were you to not believe this, you would find that the color of your skin wouldn't be a large barrier to entry into the upper echelons or communities.

It's important to recognize that there is no fascist far-right movement in the US. We do not have neo-nazis with flaming swastikas marching around, whereas Europe does. The reason is simple; we never felt the need to organize along ethnicities, because what constitutes "American" is an ID card and a state of mind (usually related to Classical Liberalism). Our civic society is what is most precious, rather than blood.

Fuck the muzzies but seriously don't you have another boat to paint you cocksucking american piece of shit

>That's not what I'm talking about. Maintaining healthy civic society doesn't necessarily need Whites listening to hip-hop and Blacks listening to Beethoven. It's a respect for different people, where a person does not feel animus towards another on the basis of factors they cannot change, only on the basis of their character and beliefs.

The white people in my city by and large don't feel that way. The ones that didn't leave are rich enough to live in neighborhoods that have no black people in them. There isn't much "respect for different people" that I've seen. They pretend there is, but there never was.

>Blacks aren't scum because they're black; they're scum because much of their culture glorifies breaking the law, stupidity, and the uncouth rot that gnaws away at the margins of society. Those who maintain this worldview and culture deserve ridicule and shame. But Blacks who integrate well, who become upstanding members of the community?

I know relatively few people who generally feel this way... some whites would sooner associate with a white criminal than regular black people.

>You choose to maintain this ideology; nobody is forcing it upon you. Don't be surprised to find Americans judging you for what you believe in. But I can promise you that were you to not believe this, you would find that the color of your skin wouldn't be a large barrier to entry into the upper echelons or communities.

I actually think I have more success entering the upper echelons of communities. People see me as a "respectable" minority because Muslims are generally very socially conservative. White people love non-threatening minority friends. If I became an atheist tomorrow white people would still call me Muslim anyway. They're largely superficial and don't care what you believe in.

>The reason is simple; we never felt the need to organize along ethnicities, because what constitutes "American" is an ID card and a state of mind

This has literally never been true.

Oceans make good neighbors. Proportionally, there are far fewer Muslims in the US than in France or Germany or the UK. It's much harder for somebody from a Middle Eastern country to immigrate to the US, so typically the Muslims who come here are educated or have some sort of skill to offer society according to the government. Americans are also notorious for their nationalism, seen as the face of evil in many Arab countries, and far more comfortable insulting and shaming somebody for a lack of patriotism than Europeans.

However, get enough Muslim-identifying immigrants into one place for enough time and just watch them drift toward tribalism and dogma. I've seen the area I grow up in become host to a large Arab diaspora, and now I live 20 minutes away from the mosque where the 9/11 terrorist attacks (among others) were set into motion.

This is wishful thinking, and you'll watch your theory disintegrate more over time as demographics change and political parties become further and further divided along ethnic lines. 60 years ago there was relatively little difference between the GOP and Democrats; today minorities vote Democrat, whites vote Republican, and Congress has never been more dysfunctional. People don't care about a civic society, they care about themselves and their identity.

>This is wishful thinking, and you'll watch your theory disintegrate more over time as demographics change and political parties become further and further divided along ethnic lines. 60 years ago there was relatively little difference between the GOP and Democrats; today minorities vote Democrat, whites vote Republican, and Congress has never been more dysfunctional. People don't care about a civic society, they care about themselves and their identity.

^ this. If you think people don't care about ethnic identity above all else, you've never lived in any properly multiracial city

The US had a strong policy of only bringing in educated muslim immigrants.

this is normal, move on

If its so hard then how does my mom do it everyday ?

Checkmate lazy hans.

Radical muslims flock to europe.
Sadly for us.

This.

>^ this. If you think people don't care about ethnic identity above all else, you've never lived in any properly multiracial city
But I do and I don't feel the same.

America and Canada are very selective with what kind of Muslims they let into the country. It's mostly skilled educated workers