Brits can't banter or else they'll break their fast

>brits can't banter or else they'll break their fast

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/06/nigel-farage-accused-of-age-old-racist-claim-in-linking-migrants-to-sexual-assault
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/britain-is-too-tolerant-and-should-interfere-more-in-peoples-lives-says-david-cameron-10246517.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

O ahaha Canada +1 you're so funny

That is pretty funny.

lol can't call me a fucking leaf?

Heh..

haha that's pretty good!

Heh, now that's a knee slapper.

What does banter have to do with fasting?

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/06/nigel-farage-accused-of-age-old-racist-claim-in-linking-migrants-to-sexual-assault
>this in the country where rotherham exists

>be citizen of the glorious british caliphate
>forget to take shoes off for fifth prayer of the day
>get 48 lashes in the town square and tv license revoked

>that pic
Please tell me it's not real

>this is a conservative in britain
The lack of social mobility in britain along with attitudes like this are literally rocketing them towards a 1984-esque future.

Why do I get the feeling that that interference will be horribly one sided?

>tv license revoked

That's a bit harsh

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/britain-is-too-tolerant-and-should-interfere-more-in-peoples-lives-says-david-cameron-10246517.html

>The package of powers, first proposed in March, would allow courts to force a person to send their tweets and Facebook posts to the police for approval.
Presumably that's only people who have been found guilty of a crime or something, but still...

Even our nanny state doesn't come close to this. We at least have our culture of disrespecting authority to somewhat protect us from this kind of shit.

>"free speech" in a nutshell.jpg

Is it time to save the British from themselves?

>We at least have our culture of disrespecting authority to somewhat protect us from this kind of shit.
Yih maaaaate.

Dad has dementia. Time for a bullet to the brain.

Honestly don't know if it's enough though. Our ignorance and apathy pretty much cancels it out.

>Trying to save people that will happily fight against you for trying to save them
Well, a noble endeavour, but good luck with that.

People are ignorant and apathetic while some semblance of the status quo is in place. I still have faith that if things got really bad you'd suddenly have a lot of outraged people from many walks of life.

>I still have faith that if things got really bad you'd suddenly have a lot of outraged people from many walks of life.
I agree, but my point is that I think our apathy and ignorance would probably let it get to the stage of being "really bad" rather than stopping it earlier.

Yeah but that would probably happen most anywhere, apathetic populace or not. Most people just want to get by and live their lives. Things usually have to get fairly bad to distract people from that.