Czech Republic or Poland

Which is better for traveling?

It depends, if you want to see refugees and multiculturalismo, go to Czechia.

That's probably the single most imprecise question you could have come up with

What kind of traveling? Chechia for sex tourism and Poland for Soviet architecture sightseeing.

We dont have that much commie stuff, I think.

Czechia is fucking beautiful and has top tier beer, mate.

Czech republic unless you want to be robbed by people with fetal alcohol syndrome

Czechia, americans are cancer pls don;t come here, nothing to do here

of course Czech Republic

Yeah, all 4 of them

Yeah, thanks to you we have even more desperate ukie women now.

I heard Prague is the new Amsterdam, but 100x cheaper.
Also i just saw the Geography Now episode about Czechia and I really want to visit dem castles

i can't imagine how you could compare these two besides that they are both great cities

If you want to see Germans go to Czech if you want to see Russians go to pooland

Look at Å ternberk, they recently repaired it and the interior is fuken epic.

go to czechia there's no such thing as poland

Well, at least Polish girls don't enjoy eating Russian shit.

People will say czech republic because of memes and overall low iq on this board but Poland has 3-4 times more places to visit plus lakes and the sea.

Yeah, they eat rich arab shit :^)

Tbh Prague-Krakow route is the best way to see both of these countries

Except in the Czech Republic I won't be assaulted for looking foreign.

But to add, Czechia is beautiful as well and you should visit both.

Should I remind you of the "hooker belt" aka the German - Czech border filled with whorehouses on a scale the world has never seen before?

haha,of course czechia,out of question

About that "hooker belt", is it a meme or is it for real? If so, why do the Germans prefer Czech woman and why they prefer to shit on them?

It's real.

Go to Czech Rep if you want to bury your dick in something. Czech Republic is the whorehouse of Europe.

Is just the hooker belt real or the defecation part as well?

No idea. the shitting part was proven a fraud done by some serbian woman who linked random models profiles to get the arabs to order some hookers who aren't the girls from the pics.

fuck off pedo chink

sea is trash tier tbqh
lakes are nice though
Poland might have more interesting places, but it is bigger, they are more spread out
Czechia is more packed, you would be able to visit all places worth noting much faster

both are horrible and you should go somewhere else

Czechia has 12 UNESCO sites and Poland has 14, so yes, we are far more concentrated