Is it true that Christians and Muslim worship the same God?

Is it true that Christians and Muslim worship the same God?
Lol you are technically Muslim, Christian fags on Sup Forums. How does this fact make you feel? Lolololololololol

>dumb shit

Islam is basically indistinguishable from Arianism and some types of Nestorianism.

It's because Semitic religions are cancer

Zoroastrians worship the same god as well

Dunno m80. Christian god in the new testament isn't a vengeful faggot.

Hello my Muslim friend, how's your Ramadan going? Keklol

My take on it is that Islam is kind of the early medieval version of Mormonism.
Local weirdo claims to have received a new revelation extending mainstream religious ideas, early converts militarise in order to counter perceived or actual persecution from the existing state and their neighbours

Muslims would be Arians because they do not believe in the trinity, so it is debatable if they are worshipping the same God, as that God does not have the same properties.

That mostly checks out in general for all the abrahamic religions. They're all these annoying prophetic cults that ultimately die out unless someone in power takes pity on them. Mormonism and Islam got lucky in that their founders were also the guy who took power.

The westerosi are basically gnostics

Fucking horrible. I have to go the next town over to eat.

No.
Jews and Christians yes.
Islam is a cult that loosely references the Torah and all that.
Christianity is the fulfillment of it.

this. plus technically we would be all Jews.

>the fulfillment of it.
*tips crucifix*

>Christianity is the fulfilment of it
>t. christfag who has no fucking clue what the real Torah is like
Muslims believe the same thing, idiot

>(((*tips crucifix*)))

>percieved
It was real persecution.

>Muslims believe the same thing

Islam is some manmade political mess just like Catholicism that ends up having to ignore the original texts or warp their usually pretty clear meanings to carry out the purposes of the men who have hijacked it.
They believe in the Torah as filtered through their cult.

Not quite.

Think of it like a movie. The Torah is the first one, and the New Testament is the sequel. The nthe Qu’ran comes out, and it retcons the last one like it never happened. There’s still Jesus, but he’s not the main character anymore, and the messiah hasn’t shown up yet.

Jews like the first movie, but ignored the sequels, Christians think you need to watch the first two, but the third one doesn’t count, Moslems think the third one was the best, and Mormons liked the second one so much they started writing fanfiction that doesn’t fit with ANY of the series canon.

>muh biblical inerrancy
>muh fifty billion separatist protestant churches

>Is it true that Christians and Muslim worship the same God?
Yes, they believe in the same God, because it's practically the same religion.

Christianity and Islam are 2 heresies of Judaism.

What do japanese people believe in? I've never heard about religion issues in japan.

Dearborn, Michigan?

Actually Jesus is the Messiah in the Qur'an, and he ascended to heaven to come back in the last day. But he's not divine / God / son of God.

I don't understand what u r talkig about exactly but it doesn't change the fact that you worship the god of Allah, Christ fags BTFO

Arrahu akubaru, friend

Nein.
The first two books are the classics. The third book spat on everything that the first books created, pissed the hardcore convention fans, and gave birth to the single most cancerous fanbase in the entire world

Saying that Christianity worships Allah is like saying that Japan and Korea are China's property ;)

Both are correct. Christians worship Allah, since that's the Arabic word for God, Arab Christians say Allah as well. And Korea, Japan, Vietnam and most of the south sea islands are indeed rightful Chinese clay.

>Islam is basically indistinguishable from Arianism and some types of Nestorianism

That is not true unless you are referring to shiism.

It is impossibly difficult for psychologists to distinctly profile Zoroastrians, Mormons, and Shiites; unless the psychologists ask direct, specific questions about religion.

>Muslims would be Arians because they do not believe in the trinity,

They do not have exactly the same belief as roman catholics, but the original concept is still technically a part of jurisprudence within islam.

>Allah, since that's the Arabic word for God, Arab Christians say Allah as well

That is true, it is a word older than islam according to most copts I have met.

>Korea, Japan, Vietnam and most of the south sea islands are indeed rightful Chinese clay.

This is wrong on so many levels relating to the distinct cultural interpretations of buddhism, confucianism, and daoism.