Is it just a meme

or actually worth using?

the whole 'privacy' and 'secure' thing is most likely just a meme, but it's pretty comfy and I use it as my main

its been shilled so hard here the last week i'll never use it on general principle

I'm using as my main too. Keeps getting better.

I have the Plus subscription. I'd say it's worth it. Even have free VPN.

can you use it now with an email client?

Not yet.

Thunderbird is going to be web based soon.

No imap

>javascript
why tho

Im also using it as my main email account

Yes, but not on Linux yet. ProtonMail has released ProtonMail Bridge for Windows and macOS, and AFAIK will soon release one for Linux.

It's comfy, it keeps improving, and I know what I'm paying for. I also believe it to be more secure than other mailboxes (Gmail and such) and they respect my privacy and the privacy of my contacts, although they don't currently plan to implement the Darkmail Alliance's Dark Internet Mail Environment.

Gmail is fine.

Kys

What about your family? Should they kill themselves? What about everyone in the world? You want us all to kill ourselves?

>It thinks in small numbers

Good luck with everyone using Gmail and you emailing them. There will will not be an exodus from Gmail to ProtonMail for several reasons.

Ignoring the plain fact that ProtonMail is completely compatible with Gmail and other email services.

Yes. Kys. Too many humans anyway.

I'm using it as my second.

>requires javascript

>Yes. Kys. Too many humans anyway.
Fine. I'm logging off this website.
I won't be back. That's for damn sure.

Made me kek

It is comfy, tutanota is good as well. I have an account on both. Tutanota's mobile 'app' is better though.

>Good luck with everyone using Gmail and you emailing them.
lol what do you think would go wrong exactly? Do you not understand what email is?

better than gmail
but not as good as cockmail

I like it,
t. payed user for year+