Why aren't you vaping yet Sup Forums ?

Why aren't you vaping yet Sup Forums ?
It's the most fun tech-related hobby to pop-up in the last few years and it's super expensive just how you like it.
And it makes you healthier.

because I'm only 10% gay and not 100%

But you just need to vape, not blow and suck.

>being gay at all
makes sense why you still suck the cigarette jew
bet you fap to futanari shit nigger

>super expensive
>posts a wismec product
Not sure if troll, or legit Third World impoverished

i never said it's pic-related, just a random pic of my daily set up from ages ago
besides, buying wismec products is expensive in the long term since they're cheap chink shit that breaks all the time

Oh, and I'm guessing now you fell for the made in America meme that elitists use to justify spending 300 dollars on a copper tube. Anything from the major China manufacturers and not some back water clone shop performs just as well and costs 1/3 the price, and anything breaks if you manhandle it.

Weed isn't legal in my country unfortunately. When I get my own place I'll be growing though.

I do vape, though. Didn't want to smell like a chimney and wanted nicotine.

Currently using the wismec Predator 228 with the CSMT RDA.

Okay? This isn't a thread about smoking weed. It's about vaping.

>you can't vape weed
top kek m8

Nicotinefags should all an hero.

> vaping 2 years now
> feel no vape pride
> addicted to nicotine
> can't smoke at work
> and it's cheaper than cigs in Canada

lonope, i only own two mechs, both of which cost me around £30 (authentic, but used)
Honestly, the quality has taken such a plunge in the recent years, my Sigelei 150w and 150w TC are still alive and well, they swam in the water, lied around in the snow, the TC one had a battery nearly vent inside it because the wrapping was coming off and yet still, it was dropped more times than it's possible to keep count of, those mods are tanks, unkillable, and that's what i like about them, and even by Subox mini is still alive, and how i treated it was a definition of mishandling and misusing a device.

But
then i bought an RX2/3
the 510 connector died on me
thought that was bad luck
a week later i gave my Temple RDA to a friend since i didn't have a mod to really fire it on
when he gave it back the pin on the RDA was shorted to hell and back. He said that his pin keeps falling inside his mod.
So i bought the Noizy Cricket 2, great mod, almost perfect for me, but, it also died, there isn't much to die in that mod and somehow the series circuits are dead.

I'm just disappointed in Wismec shit nowdays.
this Sigelei will probably outlive me.

You can get e-liquid that has THC in it.
It's very stealthy, it doesn't smell, doesn't leave any traces anywhere, and it lets go after about 15 mins, so i literally used to get high every break at uni. That shit is cash. Idk how to get it these days though.
>not changing between the two
being addicted to nicotine isn't cool financially wise, but it's not so bad, it doesn't do much damage to your health, and trust me, it's so much easier to quit vaping than it is to quit cigs, so at any time, if you really want to, you can quit over the course of a few months.
I switched to zero mg like a month ago easily and only now just came back to nicotine cuz work.

kangertech nebox
>pic related
mine has a stainless drip tip. 18 mg. juice...totally addicted.

Sigelei is a brand that totally went to shit. The og fuchai was the beginning of their shit parade of defective products and outright lying about features. Wismec had a rough mid to late 2016, but they are back in great form with the predator 228. Won't buy any authentic Chinese rebuildable not made by geekvape or one of their subsidiaries/sister companies, though the wotofo troll v2 is alright, they can't get me replacement parts for it so they lost major points.

Futa is the thinking man's fetish

To think this shit started with flashlight tubes and smoke machine mix and now normies pay $100 for an integrated battery mod and shit RTA. Why are people so against buying Chinese goods unless they get them locally for a huge mark up?

People are afraid of exploding batteries.

Also they want things now, not in 3 weeks. The convenience is worth the extra 40 dollars to a lot of people.

Because of retardation. In the states you can buy stuff from. Vapenw for pretty close to places like heavensgifts and gearbest and have it that week.

>tfw you're a yuropoor and all e-liquids sold in your country are now 10ml max but the stores were literally giving away the now-outlawed bottles and you're set for life

I make it myself. Soak some frozen gear in pure IPA for a minute, press through paper coffee filter, add PG and then let the IPA evaporate.

I get shit from FastTech in 6 days max for $2.50 roobucks.

Linx Gaia.

>Cigarette
>mouthfedora
>not beeing addicted to sucking dickshaped objects
feels_good.flif

What's up, fellow nic cucks.

and this one for degeneracy.