Hey there Sup Forums. So two weeks back my dad dieded. He was the main earning guy in our family...

Hey there Sup Forums. So two weeks back my dad dieded. He was the main earning guy in our family. So we're really fucked now.
We have enough in our saving that'll run us through a year with my study expenses. After that we'll be getting enough money to run the family but not for my study.
So I really need something to support my study. I can't go into part time job. I'm 19 and in our country no place will hire me that's not a slave house. I mean no supershop, restaurant job or other work like that. I'm comfortable with anything tech related. I can mediocre ad desiging and posted a gig on fiverr but it was a bust.
So I thought about coding and programming work. Now I know this is hard and will need time and I think I have enough time. I don't thousands of dollars. A steady 40-50$ per month will be sufficient.
So you think I can do it? Where and what do I start with?

YouTube and stackoverflow
If you don't have any programming skills try to get into software testing.

Pick up a few MTA's from the Microsoft virtual accadamy.

Good luck dude.

I didn't know about the Microsoft Virtual Academy. Thanks for the suggestions! I'll follow up on them

Have you tried to do stuff on freelancer? There are a lot of people who need web designing and other programming done.

Well I don't know shit about programming or web designing. Which is why I wanted to know where I should start.
Also do you mean freelancer.com?

So does nobody has any advice? Should I go to another board?

Its actually pretty hard to earn money from programming. You need to be really good and put a LOT of work and sacrifice to do anything worthwhile.

>muh easy kode sheckels
All the normies pushing this meme should just kill themselves already.

So can you recommend anything else? As I said I don't need thousands of dollars 40-50$ per month will be sufficient. If I could get a couple hundreds I could even save up for higher education

scholarships my guy

I don't know your country, but you could always try to be top of your class then apply for finantial help or scholarship or something from the state. I live in a southern europe slavic shithole country with a multibillion debt, yet still the best students can get 100-200$ scholarship funding.

As much as I'd love it I'm not the brightest student. There's a better chance of Aliens coming tomorrow than me getting a scholarship

Then you deserve not to study, fuken brainlet. Go work in construction or some pajeet shit like that

There's no chance of scholarship desu. I live in a 3rd world asian country. The only way I have chance of getting a scholarship is at least completing a part of my higher study in a local uni then moving abroad. Even if I get the scholarship I'll need money to at least start studying in a local uni.
I'm quite serious about this I would've start a part time job if they gave one to people like me. The only work I can get right now are work idk how to even describe in english

go here and get a studen loan.

>desu
Kys

Read

It's the new Sup Forums shit the censores words

he's just messing with you dude don't worry

If I lived in the us I'd just get a damn job.

OP if you just need 50 dollars a month just be a delivery boy (newspapers, pizza, etc). Pays little and its not hard work. Running 2 times a week around the block to deliver newspapers or advertisements is good for your health and easy money.

Spoiled college faggot.
I am 40 years old and I did an apprenticeship, I started on $5.25 an hour and had to pay my own school, fees buy petrol and buy my own tools.
If you can't work, you deserve nothing and your degree will be a waste.

I own a company now and make over 200k per year. Hard work and intelligence is what sets you apart in the world, and you have displayed an inclination towards neither.

1. Change attitude
You exist in the same global market everyone else does
>can't get part time job
Why? Can't do transcription? Can't do translation? Can't do other mindless shitty part time work?
Honestly 50 dollars a month is fucking easy if you are willing to work for 5 dollars an hour. How's your English?
2. What country are you in where 50-100 a month pays for study.
Would kill for it. Currently, mine is 900 a month.

Are you Indian? Fucking pajeet, don't think you can hide.

Sell your kidneys

I would gladly do this but in my country people my age never get these type of job. It's mostly 24+ of age people who get these jobs.
These are jobs I'm more then willing to do. I already am trying but the first thing they ask is what age I am and what I'm studying and after that it's an immediate no.
The jobs I'm not willing to do will pay me only 60-70$ for a months pay. Jobs like choir boy for an autoshop, table boy for stinky restaurant for low end scumbags

I live in bangladesh. My current high school fee 25usd per month.

I'm more than willing to do the work you described. But idk the starting point. I've never had to think of stuff like this. And no locally there's absolute zero chance of me landing a part time job. It's not just me it's all teenagers my age. In my country you aren't considered an adult unless your 23-24 so you are automatically disqualified for any worthwhile work.
If I move upto higher study my year end total study cost would amount to 820-830$. That's why I'm willing to start work now all the money I save up this year will straight go to the bank and I will be easily able to get a study loan.

You are a weak faggot and you will sink in the real world, because you have no drive.

> A steady 40-50$ per month will be sufficient.
> So you think I can do it? Where and what do I start with?
Why do you ask on Sup Forums of all places.

don't have other family members or relatives who can help you get a job at their workplace?

Oh fuck you

This is the place I frequent. So should I go to reddit?

Tried. They want me to completely stop my study

Do you have a car? You might be able to do Uber or Uber Delivery if they have that around you. If you're really desperate, you could spend a lot of your free time doing surveys online to earn money.

I also heard Amazon is planning on hiring a bunch of virtual workers part time. You could look into that as well.

If I had a car I'd just uber drive myself.
can you give me any contact on that please?

Dude... Your joking right? You don't know how to apply to a job at Amazon??

Here
Amazon.com
You live in one of the easiest parts of the world to get a job. You sound like a NEET. Pick yourself up, expect to have to do the majority of the work yourself, don't expect ANYONE to help you. You can do it user, but you will have to try harder than you are.

I need someone to manually mask images for me. It's boring work and I don't pay well, but if you're interested OP, email me at minecraftnorge(at)gmail.com.

What do you pay user? There might be someone who can automate this.

Start having breakfast every morning in a rich bar where old ladies go to they usually have their own gather spot. It will feel weird at first because youre sitting there obviously lounging. Be polite but also funny. When you think one of them is being flirty you can start seeing them pretend like she's your girlfriend and youll see the benefits.

no kids, no siblings + state job are keepers btw. And for god's sake dont talk money like youWant it talk money like you Need it.

It can't be automated, the background is too noisy. I haven't figured out what to charge fore it yet, all I know is that after masking 50 pictures my self I'd rather pick out my eyes with corn holders than do another batch. I need between 200-400 images masked/month.

Thanks user. I put in a mail