RYZEN destroyed intel. Is nvidia ready for VEGA! AMD ready to crush the next competitor. ALL HAIL AMD

RYZEN destroyed intel. Is nvidia ready for VEGA! AMD ready to crush the next competitor. ALL HAIL AMD.

Load up on those AMD stock boys, and dump nvidia shares before you lose your retirement. 2017-2020 is all AMD.

inb4 the vegas are only good in gpgpu and people start backpedaling and say that it was a workstation gpu all along
just like with ryzen

Do you ever got bored of this?
I wonder what kinda life you live if you get the time to make these kinda threads daily.

CANT WAIT

Out shekelburg. AMD is destroying the silicon JEW. IntelVidiots aren't ready for this shoah.

>Boy! I sure can't wait until Q3 for consumer Vega to finally launch!
Maybe I should just wait for volta, seeing as that's only around the corner.

>RYZEN destroyed intel
If that is your perception of reality I'm sure you will be impressed by Vega

RYZEN released. Intel dead in it's tracks. No fucking competition!

Next VEGA out for nvidia blood. No hope for Huang. Dump those stale stocks, and horde AMD while the getting is good.

lmao nvidia don't even have real silicon, just an overclocked pascal and a fpga pretending to be their tensor core

>intel still #1 in sales
>intel is dead
yup

You forget benchmarks are out. RYZEN dominates. More powerful than 6900k for less money. Intel shills can't deny this FACT!

>Competition for Pascal arrives a year later
>still doubtful if it can even beat the top cards of that lineup on performance, let alone power efficiency
>volta right aorund the corner.
Lol, get out Fanboy, time to face up to reality

just like ryzen dominated in benchmarks before people actually tested it
amd loves cherrypicking

Volta IS bigger Pascal with ASIC crammed into GPU.

>More powerful than 6900k for less money
I'm not disputing that, there is more to intel's line up than just the 6900k though.

The 7700k still trashes anything Ryzen has to offer in games except for a few cherrypicked examples which somebody will undoutebly post within a few minutes

(((THEY))) tested RYZEN wrong. Everyone who properly tested RYZEN has it outperforming both 6900k AND 7700K while using less energy.

DENY THIS SHILL!!!

no yout not going to get volta in HBM2 most of it will be DDR6 dumb ass
Unless you have money to dump on a volta titan forget any hope of real HBM2 with nvidia

meanwhile Vega will be HBM at least on some of the models.

This its not DOA but it sure isn't in the top end lol.

>those benchmarks don't count
>only the ones that validate my warped view of reality do
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

i will never forget this fallout 4 benchmark
>a 459$ cpu is slower than a 70$ one

>((()))
>shill
i don't think arguing with you will actually do anything, you will just say that the bad results were posted by (((THEM))) or that i'm just shilling or whatever buzzword you will find

Are you fucking retarded? I said nothing about HBM. Volta was a lie, it's a bigger Pascal with ASIC crammed into GPU.

After what we've seen from vega I'm not holding my breath. It'll probably be competitive with nvidia when it comes down to price/perf, but it look like it'll be a paper launch, so most people in the market for a GPU will already have bought a nvidia card before they can get their hands on Vega. Maybe next year they will get navi out in time to really compete with nvidia. I know I'm holding on to my 980ti and its shitty drivers for another year.

Fallout 4? Try running vms on an i5 pleb. How much does intel charge for 4 cores with hyper threading? AMD is the fucking savior we've been waiting for!!!!!!

8 full cores with SMT for around the price of an i7? Only shiltells lackeys would even make this seem bad.

>wat is latency

It doesn't matter for new games. All future games will favor AMD, why? Because all consoles run superior AMD hardware.

What's your answer to that? NOTHING!!!

Awaiting CRICKETS.

Yeah, I remember Adoredtv making that argument two years ago.

Yet the 7700k still dominates and slow clockspeed many core cpu's still fall behind in the majority of games.

>Fallout 4? Try running vms on an i5 pleb
Intel is shit at pretty much everything except dwarf fortress.

YOUR LOSS. AMD shares SKYROCKET while you earn minimum wage next to your exnvidia cohorts while collecting parking lot shopping carriages. All because you believed what nvidia, and intel shat in your gaping mouth.

Calm down Pajeet

>but MUH 1 fps
I will never forget this benchmark where 7700k gets 49 fps and the 1500X 99 fps

>RYZEN destroyed intel
nice meme

t. trans-nigger jew

Don't forget about this benchmark either

Still better than 49 vs 99 fps so pootel is shit forever more.

STOP

Even if Ryzen and Vega crushed Intel and Nvidia to smithereens performance-wise, Nvidia and Intel are still gonna sell more because AMD has so much negative consumer baggage that by the time perceptions shifted Nvidia and Intel would be out with new tech and on top once again.

>yfw Poozen is slower even with faster RAM
top kek

>le gayming benchmarks
back to Sup Forumsirgin land you all go

The power of Ryzen in AMD sponsored games

I'm talking about real usage you imbecile

>112 vs 132
See

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

What's more real than all actual games that are on consoles? AMD hardware now=optimized games for AMD. LITERALLY FUTURE PROOF.

This is what intel, and nvidia WON'T tell you!!!

This guy gets it, Intel is inferior in every way

>poozen

Datacenter, server grade CPUs. Zen has serious latency issues, and most of the CPU usage on servers and datacenters is waiting for memory. As I said

ITT: Sup Forums leaking into this board as always
if you benchmark a CPU by it's "ebic gayming performance" shoot yourself in the head so nobody has to hear your autistic mumbling in the back of bestbuy ever again

>Zen has serious latency issues
What latency issues? Any memory dependant workload werks fine on Zen. Neck yourself kike.

Those constant shilling threads are getting tiresome. Doesn't matter if its Intel, and or nvidia or any other brand. Its just annoying at this point.

b-b-b-b-bbuy i-i-intel f-f-f-for g-g-gayming g-goy

>t. how do CPUs werk

>gaming
hang yourself nigger

THANK YOU GLORIOUS RYZEN FOR SAVING US FROM POOTEL'S INFERIOR STUTTERING HOUSEFIRES

>t. kike

I agree but its better than getting freetard threads fulling up Sup Forums.
need a good debate here and there.

Are all AMD fanboys underage?

Ok then.

>hurr i just call people goyims and kikes when i lose an internet argument because im 16 and actually have no idea about technology
you are the cancer killing Sup Forums
>gaming performance debates
leave those in Sup Forumsirgin land

Damn, this really made me think. I think giving up on two extra cores, eight threads, and SMT so that I can get that extra two FPS.

just wait

Intel shitters are the most retarded creatures in the entire universe, news at 11.

No you're right, you should go for the worse performing product, that's definately a smart move

You can't handle it could you. Intel is dead LONG LIVE THE NEW KING AMD.
RYZEN is for GAYEMIN & PRODUCTIVITY.

NVIDIA IS NEXT TO DIE!!!!!! VEGA IS COMMING!

You get a GOLD STAR for effort. It grants you a free train ride to AUSCHWITZ.

Is this guy the living Pajeet meme?

>You get a GOLD STAR for effort. It grants you a free train ride to AUSCHWITZ
You're evil and anti-semitic.

This place has attracted so many idiots during the elections that I don' know if it's just shitposting or genuine imbecile.

VEGA for PRO-SUMERS. Games+Productivity. GOODBYE (((nvidia))) we won't miss you.

You sure you want non-gaymen?

no worries, Elite Sniper is for old people with slow reaction time. the game should be locked at 30fps.

The 16 core is legit but what about the 10 12 and 14 core ryzen for The x399

IM LITERALLY SHAKING
AMD ALWAYS WINS BROS

Pretty much I hope these threads stop. It ruined g for me before, and now I still hate seeing them. Hopefully eyes open , and threads like these die off.

Wrong image breh

Ryzen is the thinking man's CPU.

everyday i check these threads and these pictures kill me.
almost made me cry laughing, that the same game gets played everyday and the same pictures are posted everyday and you all have them saved and the play memorized. And everyday they get posted in the right order like clock work.

you people are killing me.

RIPtel

>minimum FPS

Gas chambers weren't enough.

>Ryzen using faster RAM

Yeah, that's why it BTFOs Xeons LMAO

Memory latency doesn't stop it from shitting over an Intel HEDT 8-core that is twice the price though.

as long as amd is stupidly overpriced here in the uk, i won't be buying them. both the rx 480 and rx 580 have lower msrp than the 1060 but over here the 580 and 480 are £10-£20 more expensive. this is an absolute joke.

Holy shit

>7700k beats xeons too
really activating my almonds about the validity of these benchmarks

Okay, let's compare the $490 1800x to the $1,650 6950X instead then LMAO

>single core CPU performance
Ok buddy

>Hurr durr I'll just ignore the 2/3 of the results that aren't single-core
Here, have some more benchmarks of the $1,000 6900k losing to the $490 1800x

Does this benchmark count?

>L-Look the 6950x is worse
>beats the 1800x
>L-Look the 6900k is worse
you guys really like to latch onto the 6900k
The processor that nobody bought and intel doesn't give a shit about

You just renamed the benchmark to post again

>Gayming
OY VEY!

>Gaming is for jews
You guys are really reaching
Interesting how all of the benchmarks from that page showing Ryzen being worse were left out

So are you conceding that the 1800x beats the 6900k for half the price then?

>keep 2 extra cores
>8 threads
>SMT
>miss out on 2 extra fps

You smart

How many times is this going to be posted now? Came in here to see benchmarks on games since I'm about to build a new desktop but this AMD shilling is just going to make me buy a 7700 regardless.

Interesting how you can't actually provide any evidence at all.

Games you say?

Gaming benchmarks it is then.

Any for 4K FPS? Not building a new system for anything but.