Android current apps quality

>android current apps quality

autism is everywhere son, this is not unique

Android is really pulled down by all the normies who use it.

Also, anyone can recommend any apps? Have a few scheckels in my account and really don't know what I should use them in.

That's why I don't use the play store, all the ((top)) apps are garbage normie tier just as the people who uses them.

Just install F-droid, you will find everything you need there and all apps are FOSS.

Dark Sky

Poweramp
Or donate to Phonograph, both are really great music players

>poo in the loo store

It's funny that those cleaners are doing nothing than you could do with any android version out of the box

But sometimes they have neat extras like absolute privacy invasion

>iOS sucks, and if you buy it you are gay and/or stupid
>w-who cares if the apps are well-integrated and unified and virtually all of them correctly implement the same set of platform-specific UI conventions
>who cares if the OS does proper resource management and never slows down, unlike Android which bogs to a crawl 6 months after purchase
>who cares if it prevents apps from waking the system up constantly. I don't care about idle battery life anyway
>my Lagdroid 8 big O candy crushwiz edition has ten cores and 4GB of RAM! Hah! You paid $100 more for lower specs! ...f-f-fuck stop lagging.. please stop lagging...
>It only shows app reviews for the current version and from people from YOUR country? Wow, that's xenophobic! How dare they?
>they're selective with app submissions and hold them to stringent quality standards? Haha fucking iBabies, gotta have big brother hold your hand!
>e-enjoy your working smartphone, s-stupid n-n-n-normies...!

Normalfag stuff like spotify, jewtube red and a Sup Forums pass

Who are you quoting ?

this. so much this.

Nova prime if you love to customize your phone

Who the fuck install and use booster and antivirus. Fuck you normies muh iOS is beder.

90% of android normie userbase who think those shitty apps actually improve their device's health and speed

Energy bar is pretty great

And rocket player is my favorite music player

Also Nova

It's like I'm reading Sup Forums

Honestly I just want decent roaming internet service built into my laptop. Then I'll get a dumbphone and be free.

Posted from Galaxy S5 Note with Tapatalk.

Titanium backup

DraStic.

Shit apps is the #1 reason why I switched over to iPhone.

#2 reason was imessage. it's impossible to get laid with android.

>It's like I'm reading Sup Forums
Sup Forums is chock-full of piss-poor black & brown people. when you see some anti-apple post, rest assured it was made by one of them.

Not valid when you live in a third shithole country where everyone prefers android but the girls :^))

anything but the US is a 3rd world shithole, Poojeet.

You are right, Bob

>Projecting this hard
Nice try Chad.

The best thing about the US is that it unites the entire world to laugh at how bizarre and dumb you are.

If the sluts wouldn't date you because your bubble is green they weren't even worth dating.

I literally have no other 3rd party apps than WhatsApp and Uber in my phone.

>Needing an specific phone to be able to fuck some bitches

Oh boy, what a great life you have. I just imagine how good looking you are.

>Americans are dumb.
>Americans always have to Make EVERYTING because rest of world cant figure shit out.
Yeah you're gonna need to get up off your ass and do something, or go back to the fucking kiddie pool.

>implying niggers arent the ones who buy crapple products for 'muh status'
I've seen niggers on foodstamps but they still had the latest 800 dollar iphone

This is more common than people think. A black friend of mine who is from a lower income family purchased the latest macbook air with all the dongles and everything and then was disappointed when he couldn't play the computer version of a game he enjoys on console.

I guess it's similar to using Linux in some cases but at least Linux is a free mistake.

>having nigger friends
you're either a nigger yourself or you're a retard

>using Jewgle Play services
>not using Lineage OS with FDroid
It's like you don't care about privacy or security.

>uses android
>thinks he has any privacy
Yeah bro those proprietary drivers are rad

Do either of these have a 30 band parametric EQ? Different user btw

is lineage os a new meme or what

I don't think rocket player does

What is the alternative, besides no phone at all? A Windows phone that is known to spy on you? A completely locked down and even more closed off iPhone? A Blackberry because it's 2005? Fuck yourself idiot.

It's one of the only Android versions worth using.

No phone. It's a tracking device.

This
Even Aptoide feels more reliable now

I guess I'm sticking with Neutron for now

>what is modem isolation
Kill yourself, fag.

Dayton?

Only reason why I prefer rocket player is because of its audio duck feature

What other player has this?

Are you retarded?

>audio duck
audio what?

Only other option I can think of that has this sorta thing is V4A though it's a global EQ and requires rooting.

When you get a notification instead of the audio fully stopping it just lowers instead just like iPhones