Mfw Sup Forums made me borderline racist and xenophobe

>mfw Sup Forums made me borderline racist and xenophobe

>Sup Forums made me autistic oh wait I was already autistic

Because you saw how different other people and their culture actually are or due to ebin infographics?

>Sup Forums made me aware on what to banter every single culture in the world about to make them angry

>Borderline

Time to move to Sup Forums to complete your training then

Because before I actually thought Arabs were white, and also maybe a bit of meme magic.

I actually praise Allah that Sup Forumsposters uses ebin infographics that are obviously lies/manipulated truth because otherwise I'd have gone full-blown FN

Ben oui sale pécore, la réalité elle se déroule pas dans ta campagne de merde ou dans ton quartier bourgeois avec t'es gentils nègres tous maigres en manteau bobos, sale parigot.

anime

>Because before I actually thought Arabs were white

Confirmed to be a dirty peasant, move out of your redneck town asshole!

>Borderline

Okay sure, you're only 'borderline'.Whatever helps you sleep at night.

>Campagne de merde
>Sale parigot

Faut faire un choix user

Hey je vis dans un HLM en plein grand-est espèce d'andouille

En vrai c'est plus sur tout ce qui est Islam politique que j'ai un peu changé d'opinion. J'ai rien contre les Arabes eux-mêmes ou contre l'Islam comme religion (d’où "borderline")

>tfw Sup Forums made me mad hate ausfags with the hatred of a thousand suns

>Sup Forums made me realize how much most canadians hate us

i thought we were friends...

Aussies are the only funny posters here though

Welcome to the club.
Take a rifle and aim the jews...

>mfw Sup Forums and Sup Forums made me realize the brilliance of Australians

>Sup Forums made me realise that i'm in fact a sub-sahaarian african with direct links to the zulu tribe

souvent c'est des riches ou des paysans qui sont pas au courant de ce qui se passe en périphérie de ville.

>En vrai c'est plus sur tout ce qui est Islam politique que j'ai un peu changé d'opinion
>J'ai rien contre les Arabes eux-mêmes ou contre l'Islam comme religion
>L'Idiot utile qui continue de croire que c'est une religion de paix

t'a pas encore compris que le cancer sunnite a de toute façon un projet politique totalement lié au coté religieux? t'es au courant qu'ils suivent énormément la Sunna en plus du Coran? t'es au courant de leur comportement quotidien dans leur enclaves ethniques, en périphéries des villes et meme dans les lieux publics? t'es au courant qu'ils sont casiment tous influencé par l'idolélogie salafiste ou wahabite depuis les années 80?

ces gens ont juste rien à foutre ici bordel de merde, si ce pays est dans la merde c'est à cause des connards comme toi qui les prennent pour des victimes et leur sucent la bite en permanence.

Your leaf might burn with that many suns.

Sup Forums helped me cool off after browsing Sup Forums for too long, almost went full retard for a bit

Go to Sup Forums so you will become a master on it.

Why is he so alpha

me too :(

>borderline
I can still smell the new

>nègres en manteau bobos
J'en ai jamais vu. Déjà parce que j'ai jamais vu de nègres riches.

Why have you not gone all the way? Have you forgotten the sacrifices of your forefathers? It does not take much for a Muslim fellow residing in your country to successfully take up arms against the jahiliyyah regime-- you have your own race, god, and fatherland to stand up for.

that's a man, baby

Really? It made me the opposite tbqh. I previously was very xenophobic, but after spending some time with you guys, I realize that I don't want to be like you, and that you are constantly wrong about everything.

The problem is Arabs are inbred, white/Caucasian or not.

You're welcome.

But Sven kun your welfare state cannot support so many freeloading immigrants...

>Sweden
>Yes

I know! But on the other hand, you guys are morons. I am so conflicted ;_;

Also Arabs mixed heavily with Sub Saharan Africans

Yeah they fucked their slaves.

Is global warming a reality or not ?

It's 13 degrees here, that's not warm at all.

The world doesn't have to be so polarizing Sven-kun.

Just because you say that non skilled immigrants are a burden on the country and the economy doesn't mean you want to genocide them all.

Sup Forums made me constantly ask the question "This isn't it, is it?". Partly because of the same reason the Swede above listed. Not being as uninformed and shallow. Basically, Sup Forums strikes the curiosity, internet searches and books do the rest. Four years ago, I didn't know Burma has so many ethnicities, that there are countries below Sahara who aren't constant war zones or that China had more than a single ethnic group...

jewish lies

Climate change is not man made global warming

non Han Chinese are basically a meme, they barely exist in any number and are impossible to distinguish anyway, excepting Tibetans and Uighur

y'en a quelques uns à Paris, ils sont une poignée et les bobos connaissent que ça, du coup ils pensent que la majorité des noirs sont comme ça.

Gaijins are xenophobia

Gaijins will gladly date any girl that isn't white if they're moderately attractive.

We just want to spread our genes, nothing personal

You're saying as if it's a bad thing

Are they anti marxist and anti capitalist or anti marxist capitalists?

>mfw the lies, banter, shitposts and occasional facts I see in Sup Forums haven't changed my opinions in any significant way

t.trump shill

>Spend a month on Sup Forums
>Start evaluating every person i see
>Assess them based on their ethnicity, skin color, what they're wearing, and based on that assign them in either first, second, or third world.
>Mfw i placed myself as a third world peasant

I think it kinda made me went from far leftist on everything to far left expect on 2-3 things (political Islam for exemple).

I agree that 99% of the time Sup Forums is either lying through their teeth or manipulating the truth.

>mfw Sup Forums made me antiracist and antixenophobe

>mfw I was already all that before Sup Forums had flags

Honestly Sup Forums has shown me that all around the world people can be shitposting assholes, and that fills me with a warm fuzzy feeling.

>letting a chinese imageboard influence you

wew lad

>being influenced by shitposts
wew

>mfw Sup Forums made me think im lucky not to born as retard

Why? Islam is a horrible religion. Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism and Buddhism are all vastly superior religions for leading an ethical life and creating a prosperous society. Islam is an ideological cancer.

underrated post

*tips fedora

>come to Sup Forums to learn about other cultures because you're genuinely interested
>learn that everybody besides basically whites, mongolians, south koreans and maybe japs are to be avoided

Fuck.

t. Abdul

Islam is anti-secular, anti-liberal, anti-democratic, anti-freedom and anti-intellectual

>come to Sup Forums hoping to finally see the difference in cultures around the world
>turns out everyone is basically the same with memes and shitposting
Only few people are different like the Poo in the loos.

its just banter
you shouldnt take Sup Forums seriously

Since the only thing categorizing us here is our flags, we are pushed to nationalism or related categories.

Differences in behavior are subtle.

This. We're basically the same, but there is definite differences between the races. Definite.

oh look is this thear again

(op here)
Nah mate, while I may have changed opinions I'm still very leftist

Nice to see so many non-right wingers though

This board made me realize how shockingly similar some people's lives were to my own.

Well, I am not a racist, but Sup Forums makes me identify with the German flag.
The only identity I have here is the flag next to "Anonymous". This leads us, German anons, to behave like a collective and to defend our flag in serious discussions and banter.
This made me patriotic as fuck. Actually it even made me being obsessed with Germany and Germans. My nation and my people are the only things which matter to me. Wipe out the human kind, I don't care, but talk bad about my country and people near me and you put yourself in danger. My pulse goes up to 200 when I think about my fatherland. Black-Red-Gold is my life.

Sunnism is a cancer, their hadiths are full of hate and are calling to murder, war and psychological retardation.

in fact the point of this religion is being submited to the mans of powers (politics, kings, califes, sultans...) which are superior to Allah. (yeah bro, the Sunna is a total contradiction to the Coran alone, but Sunni Muslims take Sunna very very seriously)

#NotAllIslam

>but talk bad about my country and people near me and you put yourself in danger
meanwhile in reality you do nothing to defend your countries from rapeugees

they will inherit the German identity, not you.

>meanwhile in reality you do nothing to defend your countries from rapeugees
You know nothing, you moron. I am sure you have not even visited Germany. Why are you still trying to act like a smartass and tell me about my country? It's not like they are running around everywhere and commit crimes in front of my eyes. You are taking those memes a bit too serious.
But when I am in public, I stare at foreigners with my dead, cold eyes to make them feel uncomfortable. I observe them and if they misbehaved and I had a legit reason to beat them up, I would not wait.