Do you like Poland?

strawpoll.me/10420866

What do you think about Poland, Polish people, culture, language, literature, art, food and history? Do you find them interesting? Do you know anything about Poland?

First for kurwa

> Do you like Poland?

yes

but they don't like me ;_;

Come talk to a bunch of Australians on Teamspeak!
TEAMSPEAK SERVER: austs1.gameservers.com:9123

I wonder why

Your accent is somehow hard to understand.

Im living in Gdansk - beautiful city, watch photos in google image.

On the other hand, I dont want to intercourse with southern and eastern poles - those are dumb and racist homopfobics hobos.

If you are going to visit Poland,make sure to check north and western Pomerania, also go to Malbork ( the biggest medieval castle on the world).

Warsaw is shit,but if you want to have cheap sex,go there defenitely - go to club,says youre english or Espaniol, and every girl will blow you.

If you want to feel the spirit of Polish culture, check some smaller villages on the north - the cousine, the atmosphere ,its magic.

Go to Wdzydze Kiszewskie ( the heart of Kaszuby - those are like Iberia for Spain,similar but totally different language and culture)

If you have any question, make a head,Ill be watching this tread since I have nothing better to do right now

Poland is love

Why are you shilling this crap in every thread?

i miss that koreaboo dude where is the 코리아부? anyway polish sweets is nice

Real Poles - 10/10
Internet Poles - die

Why does your government push through laws that critics see as weakening constitutional checks and endangers media freedom?

ayyy

we just dont know

>KAMIS 11/10 BEST MUSZTARDA NR 1 W POLSCE BETTER THAN STINK LITHUANIA "Daumantu"

kek

?

>tfw i will never have qt polish gf

why would you have a qt polish gril

I don't like that trip fag "korea" and that one disapora in sweden

You guys beat up Lisboners when they go on Erasmus there.

Good lads. Keep up the good work.

i dont like the lithuanian fag spamming /balt/ in every general

They stick it to the mudslimes, which is already a huge plus in my book.

Thats me .

subhumuans and butthurt trash full of wikipedia warriors especially diaspora autists who get destroyed in every argument

I have mixed feelings about you guys. I like that you value your culture and traditions, keep the anti-EU attitude and that you are of slavic nations family. But I really dislike the most of the products you export, almost everything made in Poland is of low quality. And regarding politics I can't stand your hatred towards Russia, you treat them like enemies while sticking your head into NATO asshole.

no one allowed you to speak, manlet made up nation

btfo

I don't need a permission from toilet cleaner.

Yeah you do gypsy

but you need a permission from your polish overlord faggot

gypsies make up 1,7% of Slovakia's inhabitants

Polish hatred towards Russia is 110% justified desu

They have a lot of bad history with them (unlike you who don't have history, full stop)

In order for the relationship to mend they would have to forgive each other past crimes, and while some political factions in Poland would be capable of recognizing poland's wrongdoings even if they had to make some up, Russia will never apologise for its crimes.

>why would you have a qt polish gril
because polish girls are qts

I just came from Poland. It is ok, but you guys don't speak english outside bigger cities.

Polish cuisine is heavy. Potatoes and meat.

It is very cheap place and people are nice.

People don't look white, they are quite tanned and dusty.

>People don't look white, they are quite tanned and dusty.
what is the white exactly? define it?

I hate it.

I wish someone from a first world developed country would adopt me.

why? poland is a pretty comfy catholic country though i would live in poland if i was an european to be honest

memes

Witajcie, podnieca mnie pokazywanie się on-line innym, wydajesz mi polecenia, a ja spełniam Twoje perwersyjne zachcianki, bedę wysyłał zdjęcia swoje. Jak się troche poznamy w necie - myślę, że będę chciał w realu:-) Pokazywanie mnie, macanie a potem pokrycie mnie, będę spełniał Twoje polecenia. Ja 28/175/74/19, b.gruby. Jestem do bzykania, chętnie też oddam się dwóm, trzem Panom. Szukam właścicela, również perwersje jak podduszanie i bicie.

Poland is like a woman in her 40's

Still looking good,even her past was devastating to her.
Still want to have fun and knows how to party.
But her humour depends on many circumstances - one day shes beautiful and open,the other day shes grumpy and hate everyone.
But at the end of the day,you still love her.

Thats how Poland is in my personal view as a 25 yero male.

I like Poland.

>Do you know anything about Poland?

Lewandowski is from there