Slavic food thread

Make westerners hungry again!

top notch ukrainian delicacy

Ingenious.

Privet ruski brat A gdzie ciburieki?? Ili plov ? Ili slat alivje ? Pirxdi suda brat tut vse ruskije :)

>ciburieki
>plov

that is churki food

Фaк юy финлaнд ю вик cyкa мaй paшa вил нyк ю aнд нaтo кил яop ceлф филти фин :)

Ho итc нoт фaк юy cпaния cyкa

slavs are so fucking based holy shit

Yes I will give my laft nut to be with girls like this :) slava putin slava niemiecy for vaterland :)

RUSH B

how did charles brnonson get there?

I hope you will be nuked from this world finland I hope you die in the 2019 soon war you and your kids :) фaк шитлaнд :)

it's a shame that T*rks stole Greek and Slavic food and named it their own

Этo мoя yкpaинa нимиeц :)

holy shit, it does look like him

In tis bilda its not russland its xaxoland :)

I fucking love slavic food
Fucking plebs don't know about Varenyky with sugar or cream and cheese

Soon fin you and your mangol friend gona be russian soon whan we liberet you I am gonna rape all the girls in finland your mother will like swidish dick I will rape your kids to fin :) all the man will be beheaded all the girls will be our slavs and sluts :)

Also pirozhki make me hungry as fuck

Pizza is a Hungarian therefore Slavic invention

Kirilia is ours hahahahaha kalavala is ours hahaha your girls and kids is gonna like big swidish dick in ther ass :)

Looks good, but it needs some ketchup

It's Ramadan you piece of shit.

Ketchup is anti-Hungarian tho, just as pineapple

Fucking fin put ketcop on pizza kill your self discasting in world war 3 I will kill you all fins no one gona stay alive no one kids to :)

But eg. Poles are slavic and they definately use ketchup on pizza

>
>But eg. Poles are slavic and they definately use ketchup on pizza
Hahahahahah
Russia need to put more nukes on you snowniger gona call my friend in russian and gona tell them to tell putin to put more nuke on you and romania :)

Poles can do whatever they want to, they're brotier guys

Izrael and germania with you all the way rus tell us whan you gonna take youe mother lands from finland to ukraina to poland lets do it this time you are not alone you have izrael and germania :) I.hope the new hitler this time will be half german helf russian helf jew :) it will be the most strong lider with and no mercy to europa fags :) kill them all rus kill them all

please continue, I find this highly entertaining.

New era is coming finland The time is come mangol prey for your new lider the jewslav and work work work till you will break your bons and lost your eyes :) work you bluck niger ubama sucking dick work till your lags be full of blood work work keep working yes yes more more no more food for you fin on niz fin on your nis svetoslav we need to call to kavkaz slav this weak fin not working :) ok 2min
Kavkaz slav come take to the kavkaz take his kinzal and solowly slowly bigin to cut your head :) now this is how you gonna and fin :) -hahahahahabababba fuck you funland goona fly to finland to get a sexh girls from ther so she can become a slav form my dick :) by fin I am gonna to finland now to start the war :)