If Ireland disappeared, would anyone really care? They contribute nothing. Never have, and never will

If Ireland disappeared, would anyone really care? They contribute nothing. Never have, and never will.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8eOIU9ekSMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I stand with Ireland

The Brits and the Irish could be a force to be reckoned with should they unite. Though I understand the Irish. The Brits are an apologetic, overcentralised parody, so Ireland would be smothered in the system, flooded with resettled London resident Pakis/Indians and who knows what else

But imagine if these economies combined now and formed a single state in the British Isles

Why would we need to unite? Niggers and pakis here and bad enough without importing the Irish.

You're looking at a second empire. We did it once we could do it again. If I were you I'd keep my mouth shut because if that ever did happen you'd be getting enslaved.

The scenario I proposed above is as so likely, Croatia would become an alien base by the time your unification happens. But, for the sake of this hypothesis

The Irish are more well off individually than Brits. Their growing faster than the U.K. You'd be lucky to have them instead of Pakis.

Yeah I know, bud. The Brits are just cunts though, what can ya do?

>boxhead talking shit

What. A. Suprise.

They export decent tourists. No one else in the British Isles does

What if there was no potato famine?
Imagine that, 50 million fucking micks on that shithole of an island. Based Queen Victoria.

Is it true that the Boyne is a river of memes?

Ireland is the most common foreign country of birth here. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Then we would have taken england very easily. One Irishman is worth 20 Brits. A smart move on the Brits part though.

They have contributed plenty good literature

Why are brits on Sup Forums obsessed with Ireland? It's weird.

One Ulsterman is worth 50 Irish you disgusting taig

Fun fact, we call you jerry-can heads as well.

Come say that to my face, you cheeky cunt

Good, the kingdom needs more Irish, not "Asians". Needs more Eastern Europeans as well

Would a united Britain and Ireland overtake Germany? I mean the U.K is already fiddling France, so that's a solved case

Its wierd to me that resettled scots are proud of stealing irish symbols like zhe red hamd.

>1 irish is worth 50 irish
excuse me

you're posting the man who thinks he's rambo and was physically apprehended by a female security guard at stormont lol

The Norns are not human. I've met them. They're like...us. Slavs

potato love ireland and u2

Is Scheisskopf an expression in Kuntzspeak?

well ireland gave us the best accent. that's a nice contribution.
also from what i hear, ireland is having a startup boom as of late.

Shithead is a thing, yes.

Also it would be written Kunz.

norns ≠ huns

It's an old joke. I don't think you get it.

Says the terrorist.

Hurhur.
Thanks for explaining though.

Coming from Ahmed.

Macklemore would probably write a sad song about it.

I don't care about all the evil stuff we did during imperialism except for treating the Irish like shit, they're sound irl and now we'll never have a united British isles because of it. Also great folk music.

youtube.com/watch?v=8eOIU9ekSMk

Chattel slavery was a lot worse than anything that happened in Ireland desu.

I don't care about that though because I don't care about Caribbeans and wouldn't like to be in a political union with Caribbeans.

That's unfortunate, Caribs complain about us a lot less than the Irish do and they've never tried to bomb us.

>now we'll never have a united British isles because of it.
Don't see why you'd want that anymore than a united Europe. I mean if Britain hadn't made such an attempt to stamp out Irish culture then Ireland would have even less of a reason to be associated with Britain. It only really works in Great Britain because it's the one island, and it seemingly barely works at that.

Nuke Dublin now!

I think irish people have very good contribution. look at their small population

Same here. Your people are always coming here and taking advantage of our generous social welfare system. At least we go to your country for jobs.

If we were reunited the first thing you would see is the English leeches sucking all the wealth they can out of Ireland. Reunification would see England getting better and Ireland getting worse.

>pikeys
>coming for jobs

its like croats and serbs
you two are the same, stop fighting

Yeah but genocide, famine, pub bombings etc.

Well they aren't going there for the dole anyway. Your dole is shit.