What does Sup Forums think of the Brave browser?

What does Sup Forums think of the Brave browser?

niggerlicious

I've been using it lately. Switched from Opera and it's not bad. You'll never see a thread on this board of anybody agreeing with any browser not being ass.

I had a weird bug with it once where the window would keep opening off screen so I could never move/close it. Nothing I did was able to fix the issue (reinstall, change resolution) so I stopped using it. Besides that it was nice.

Is this better than Chrome or Firefox?

Jewish botnet

the only one that isn't

fpbp

>injects their own ads into your browser
>not a jewish botnet
pick one

>can't tell the difference between opt-in support and a botnet

It's Chrome with adblock.

racist much?

Glitchy. It was kind of quick at first but has become kind of unresponsive. Also when I minimize the browser the tool tip for minimize just sits there on top of other windows. Very annoying, desu. The URL bar has weird behavior. I've switched back to Firefox because it's responsive and quicker.

garbage. Just use chormium

no extensions

>>>/leddit/

No adblock on mobile.

>not as many features as firefox
>doesn't play netflix
I don't see how this is supposed to be better than either

Are (you) new to Sup Forums?

easy bait

False sense of security and privacy

Electron with a browser GUI......

On Android it's pretty good..

Haven't tried on my PC.

I use it on mobile. no extensions is why I don't use it on desktop. still some glitches here and there but overall good.

>uses 600MB on startup
wew. Other than that I love it

>electron
Into the trash it goes

Does it potencially less secure than lets say Chrome, because its have nodejs that have access to your file system.

>opt-in support
It's the main idea behind their browser. The reason it was made in the first place.

The investors will make millions.

Can't close all tabs on app shutdown, fucking useless.

a bit glitchy in its behaviour, a bit faster then my ff,

Hi normie - you must be new here.

What you responded to was an example of shitposting. You need to observe the context to recognize it's shitposting.

1) The word niggerlicious makes no sense. It associates a racial epithet with a positive word.
2) The Brave web browser has nothing to do with racial politics nor are the lead devs black
3) Niggerlicious is edgy

Given the contradictory and nonsensical contextual application of the word used, the end result is the poster relieving boredom while trying to be edgy and random.

TL;DR: Lurk moar. Learn the cultures. Stop imposing your world view on us.

I've not had any problem with that. That said, the browser is under active development and has become *much* more stable and fast over the past 6 months.

I use the Android version. Works pretty well.

>you

I've been trying it for a week and a half, mostly used Lightning Browser+ before this

Pros
>does a better job of blocking ads consistently
>loads webpages much faster and crashes less often
>doesnt slow down as much
>the desktop page option allows me to access my (((facebook))) messages without downloading their apps onto my phone
>is free, Lightning Browser+ was not

Cons

>the UI, it copies Chrome's clunky UI layout. Lightning Browser in comparison is a simple swipe away to your tabs and bookmarks.
>the adblocker doesnt block "Promoted" links, so I still need to have a DNS filter up to block those
>the developer has alluded that sites can pay him in order to have ads unblocked, so the more popular the app becomes the less efficient it will be

Forgot to mention, I've only used it on Android

If that were me that cup would be full of bleach, not coffee.

Reminder to sage and report all shill Brave threads. It's literally adware. Replaces ads on pages with their own adverts, screwing over both publishers and end users

Hi there Shlomo. Life at ad agencies not working out for you?

Website owners get $$ from Brave from people who fund it with Bitcoin. You may end up out of a job but website owners won't end up worse for the wear.

It has shills on Sup Forums and is never discussed anywhere else outside of Sup Forums. I therefore refuse to use it because it is almost definitely a meme for autists.

Everyone on /biz/ is saying it's going to be a huge deal

/thread
>lite 'em up!