Hi! I'm Sarah from the Google Developer Certification Team!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ED7nG2HxBls
wired.com/2016/09/inside-googles-internet-justice-league-ai-powered-war-trolls/
archive.fo/tYmfo
youtube.com/watch?v=NNcT9ZehM6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RIP Google.

What initiated Google's downfall?

PS: Google has an SJW team whose purpose is fighting sites like Sup Forums.

You're progressive, right user?
You mind if I *upgrade* you Google-certified Web *cough* Application *cough* to a PROGRESSIVE Web App do you?
That's what I thought. Take that you white male cis scum!

>Google has an SJW team whose purpose is fighting sites like Sup Forums.

W-what?

is that a tranny?

This is something.

Boycott google until they hire a cis white male as the CEO.

M00t works for them

No, her name is sarah and she works for google.

>show hormone pills
>you're certified, kiddo!

sauce pls

who?

youtube.com/watch?v=ED7nG2HxBls

Skip to 9:30 to meet Sarah!

wired.com/2016/09/inside-googles-internet-justice-league-ai-powered-war-trolls/

google's literally Sup Forums's biggest enemy

Why haven't Sup Forums NEETs cashed in on the tranny meme? I bet these companies fast track tranny applications to avoid bad press. Just wear a dress and collect the shekels. It also makes you unfirable.

Fuck, i bet they're the ones who complain about Sup Forums all the time.

It gets scarier if you view the image in its original resolution... ;w;

i already lost my dignity by browsing this site

dont let me lose what little i have left for faking to be a tranny

Why do you guys care so much about what someone else does with their private lives? This isn't TMZ.

Moot is the guy who created Sup Forums.

weren't they the ones who came on Sup Forums years ago starting SJW fights, then had their twitter/tumblr/instagram feeds spammed with gore?

You mean Hiro?, I don't any moot.

What the fuck
You weren't kidding

Rip Google...I thought Sup Forums was just schizophrenic about botnet, but I can see how the Jews/deep-state/Leftists can control the narrative of whole world.

Alright Sup Forums, you've had your fun of the day. Now it's time to go back to your play pen and leave our board alone.

Hey google.

please no

No idea.

BTW, this is the product of Google's SJW team:

archive.fo/tYmfo

>LAST SEPTEMBER, A Google offshoot called Jigsaw declared war on trolls, launching a project to defeat online harassment using machine learning. Now, the team is opening up that troll-fighting system to the world.

>On Thursday, Jigsaw and its partners on Google’s Counter Abuse Technology Team released a new piece of code called Perspective, an API that gives any developer access to the anti-harassment tools that Jigsaw has worked on for over a year. Part of the team’s broader Conversation AI initiative, Perspective uses machine learning to automatically detect insults, harassment, and abusive speech online. Enter a sentence into its interface, and Jigsaw says its AI can immediately spit out an assessment of the phrase’s “toxicity” more accurately than any keyword blacklist, and faster than any human moderator.

Google is basically trying to destroy sites like Sup Forums and is trying to influence how people think.

If you say that "trannies are mentally ill" or "genetics determines gender", you'll be labeled as troll and your comments will be filtered.

Google's by far one of the most dangerous companies around Then and Facebook are neck-and-neck at this right now.

This is straight out of 1984.

fuck off back to tumblr, degenerate.

Is it a tranny or just an old ugly woman?

Will Brendan Eich save us?

I'd just like to say something to those of you who pretend to not understand why so many here think Sarah is incredibly important.

Look at how literally everything revolves around the cis straight white male. Look how many white males are in the government, making decisions. Do you really think they give two shits about people like me? How many trans* people are in Congress? In the media? Anywhere, as role models of any kind?

Everything you are is placed on a pedestal, while those of us who don't fit the mold are shoved over to the side and forgotten, and if we try and speak out, we get shot down violently.

You, as a white male, only continue this cycle. It's clear you're not on my side, the side of progress and human rights, but on your own side, trying to horde decent livelihoods for yourselves. Everything you've done in your life probably just reinforces this shit.

In general, you are the scum of the earth. The phrase "die cis scum" has been mocked here on Sup Forums, but it exists for a reason, and if you were truly a supporter of humanity, you'd support the phrase as well. Cissism is a dying dogma.

People are starting to learn they're more than just their societally designated roles.

Nice pasta m8

>and if we try and speak out, we get shot down violently.

Recent examples?

lol, Anita is a womanlet

4:50
youtube.com/watch?v=NNcT9ZehM6g

>I want to talk to you about privilege awareness. I look out in the crowd and I see a pretty good mixture of folks but I see a lot of dudes who look like me, to be completely honest. And I don't find that acceptable that no matter where I go in the world and no matter what types of events I go to, we don't see enough inclusivity in the sorts of things we do. And this is not a knock on any individual person or any event or anything like that. It's simply to say that there are structural reasons why our industry is not as inclusive as it needs to be.

stop jamming this bullshit down our throats

(((inclusivity)))? give me a fucking break. any one tranny or sjw is whatever but it's just a nonstop assault on normal white dudes who just want to program. why is it my fault if women don't give a fuck about programming? their purpose in life should be to make money for googles shareholders? it's hilarious the only competent females at google have dicks. hahahahhah fucking a m8.

Fugg, I start to understand why they hired that hack moot. They are probably running a large scale operation to whitewash Sup Forums. As if it would take them much time to write a program that automatically replies to """problematic""" posts here.

Not to mention, the new net neutrality blunder that mud shit(ajit pai of FCC) is trying to bring to light. Actually, it's quite clear...all pieces fit together... (((Someone))) is trying to control the world, people's thoughts, the whole narrative through stealthy censorship. Google, twatter and Facebook are just their accomplices

Hi Sarah. Nice to meet you.

[GUNFIRE INTENSIFIES]

CIA nigger

No m8, you're just mentally ill. I for one, ever won't hire a single mentally ill patients in a company.

Funny how no feminist complaints about inclusivity in the fucking mines or lumbers. Only at the cushy climate-controlled office jobs the while male percentage is "problematic".

>>>/reddit/

I'll believe in feminism when I'll see a female (female) garbage man.

can someone give me a quick rundown on ajit poo?

Comcast/Verizon shill. Doesn't give a fuck about you, he's in telecom's pockets. His stance on net neutrality is totally wrong, and he'll do everything in his power to fuck the FCC over.

a real american hero protecting the freedoms of all americans, even ungrateful ones like you

>PS: Google has an SJW team whose purpose is fighting sites like Sup Forums.
Good. This place is a shithole and the internet would be better off without it.

That explains the typical idiot that says Sup Forums on anything

Didn't Google hire moot?

the freedom for ISP's to extract more rent from their government granted monopolies?

ha (((capitalism)))

i hope that pajeet gets brained

Yes. I bet we'll see him in a wig & dress on the next I/O.

fuck off google

Either that or the golem next to her is fucking huge.

>Ajit Pai
>Pai Ajit
>Pa ajit
>pajit
>pajeet

You know the scene in Prometheus when they wake up the engineer and that stupid cunt can't shut ap asking "what did we do wrong?"

This is it.

>If you say that "trannies are mentally ill" or "genetics determines gender", you'll be labeled as troll and your comments will be filtered.
>Scientific consensus states that there is a difference between sex and gender
It looks like denying the obvious scientific consensus would make you a troll.

>(((Scientific consensus)))

>scientific consensus
kek'd. kys degenerate.

>Dismissing the majority of scientists because it doesn't fit your worldview
You're just as bad as those climate change deniers or the anti-vax crowd.

>inb4 you tranny

Hello, Reddit/Google/tumblr

Why not dude you could get good money.

Scientific consensus in 1940 was that jews and slavs were subhuman

>It's almost as if our understanding of the cosmos changes as we receive new intel
>it's almost as if our understanding of everything improves over time via usage of the scientific method
Anti-science plebe.

I am one but I have too much pride to take advantage of it to get preferential treatment
..I could probably be making 6 figures easy..

>and people used to sincerely believe the world is flat
>does that mean we can ignore the scientific consensus whenever we don't like it?

Science is great, scientists are human.

still no biologist ever claimed that all humans are equal.
American constitution is obviously trolling.

wrong.gif

It is goncerning that google can change all search results for femnisim and tranny related queries. we're stepping into the twilight zone.

It's because you can still be fired despite "being a tranny." If you look on tumblr, you can probably find some transsexual complaining that they were fired because "i'm trans*"

Trans are also mentally unstable wrecks.

It's remarkable how much shit people gave Bill Nye for reporting on the scientific consensus regarding gender.

>nigger sjw bitch cunt fag

obvious ad-hominem

>scientific consensus
Stop using this expression already.

(((Cohen)))

Google containment team member identified.

most states have shield laws against that.

Hi Sarah! I'm user.

JUST

"Sarah" is a white male too

>she took a two week paid leave because people said mean things to her online
>like calling her a neoliberal shill and holocaust jokes

Why can't darwinism do its thing anymore?

>FeministaJones
This is a joke, right?

You're a fucking white Male, Sarah.

>googles state of the art neural net AI
>vs
>a bunch of autistic neets

Gee I wonder who will win

>you can probably find some transsexual complaining that they were fired because "i'm trans*"

aka I was fired because I am shit at my job, never got things done, and was overall non-communicative with superiors

but I am going to claim its because I am trans since that means I did nothing wrong and my ego can remain intact

lol good fucking luck

And betrayed.

>In general, you are the scum of the earth

>Complain about being shouted down
>Immediately start name-calling and complaining
You are worse than scum.

If it isn't a tranny, god help us all, 'cause that thing sure as fuck isn't a goddamn woman.

daaaaaaaaamn

>tfw this guy works in the next cubicle wearing a skirt with no undies so you can smell his ball sweat

i'd probably just fucking quit my job

>the only way to hire competent female engineers is to hire traps
Lol

i'm fat and dumb as fuck
sometimes i like to post gentoo memes and my anime weeb riced desktop
also i hate to see gays and shit having a job
fuck this life

this picture literally makes me want to nuke the earth.humans were not made for an easy life.we need wars and hardships in life or we become degenerates like this lost soul.technology was a mistake.

If they're on female hormones and testosterone blockers they wouldn't smell like a dude. Also that's rude as fuck.