Mom, Dad, this is my new girlfriend, Xiang Li

>Mom, Dad, this is my new girlfriend, Xiang Li

How would your family react Sup Forums?

holy shit that food looks disgusting

Agree
would beat me up

Want to know how I find a Chinese person.

That webm makes me horribly uncomfortable.

that's a jap

also fucking hell why does she eat like a retard

They would be questioning themeselves how the fuck do I found a chinese woman in here.

>GODAMMIT LING LING

this

tears of joy because china is the strongest country in the future
the food is jap, the person you couldn't possibly tell. if you think you can you're delusional plain and simple

>Good job son I'm proud of you

tfw no gf

What the fuck kind of meal is that?

Asians have a revolting cuisine.

>Tfw my sort of racist dad would be happy even if I found a sheboon

>culturally appropriating christian symbols to be cutesy
REEEEEEEEEE

yeah the food is jap and the girl looks more jap than han or korean, but I can't be sure.

But if you think people can't generally tell the difference between han, korean and japs, then you just need more practice.

I'm pretty sure it's a JAV
That's why the food is so shit

you people like this?
it looks fake as fuck

My father would probably crack a few jokes and loudly play China Girl by David Bowie, but still be happy for me and not be bothered she isn't white. My mother would get on with her so long as she's a nice person.

Speaking from experience btw

Jewslav here name križoslav a Crose my family will say net prinisi ruskuju devacku is rusija ili is serbija ili is Ukrajina nikagda v nasaj simja nie bodut japonce i nigere ponil synok krasivi moj :)

i-is everything alright, lad?

My parents didnt give a shit and thought she is very cute.
Dad had to make the odd ching chang ling lang joke here and there tho, baka

Fucking finally, son

>that webm
asians are so fucking ugly.

how can anyone have yellow fever

>How would your family react Sup Forums?
Like they were just waiting for it to happen. I'm known as a weeb, I've lived and worked in various countries in East Asia, and I studied Mandarin and Japanese at uni. Much to everyone's surprise I have no yellow fever and have mostly dated Canadian Latinas

>Son, I-is she... retarded?

disgraceful

>at least he isn't gay afterall

aхaхaхaхaхaхa

Disgraceful that I'm a weeb/chinaboo or disgraceful that I don't find chinks sexy?

Her face is too nasty and subhuman looking. Asian women need to get fixed before they look okay.

both
but not being a chinklover is definitely worse

My father would say: you fucking stupid bastard of shit. There are millions of women in this fucking country and you chose a fucking chinise dog-eater. Why don't you get a spanish gf as (some random familiar)?
My mother would say: At least, It's confirmed that he isn't gay. Thanks to god, I'll praise to god for his goodness.

they would tell me "lmoa dumb faggot liar go jerk off already" not even memeing

not be surprised

>right pic
AYYYYYYYYYYY LMAO

Do they share same face?

I'm dating a qt named Hong Ching.

My parents are fine with it. Their only racial rule is 'no blacks'.