AMD To Show Radeon RX VEGA at Computex - But no availability

guru3d.com/news-story/amd-to-show-radeon-rx-vega-at-computex-but-no-availability.html

wait™

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

hexus.net/gaming/news/industry/103957-amd-vega-powered-liquidsky-streaming-servers-go-live/
fintel.io/so/us/amd#
guru3d.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JUST
U
S
T

IM LITERALLY SHAKING GUYS
I BET NOVIDYA BOUGHT ALL HBM2 SUPPLY TO SABOTAGE VEGA

Great, we get to see more overengineered engineering samples. May even get to see the real consumer product in three months.

Just wait was supposed to be a meme, not reality...

Can't wait™

literally who gives a fuck

PC Gaming is shit, there are no games out like Crysis when it was first released that actually require a new high end GPU

All you amd fags butthurt over nothing

>muh brand new technology !!11

So? there is nothing that needs anything beyond a 1080 or a 580 these days.

The 1070 will be around 1 year old when AMD releases a GPU that can match it in selected games

NO THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR YEAR

look at this samefag

how pathetic is your life, honestly?

AHAHAHA
>1080Ti would be out for 6 months and vega can't beat it

but everyone already knew computex was just an announcement since raja's AMA

we're getting details on the cards and launch within the next few weeks after, this isn't news, this is fake news

At least post some good crying wojak memes

Navi will be good and on time. I promise.

>We will like to announce that consumer vegas will be released... TODAY

Intel should be Qui-Gon Jinn since he gets rekt halfway in

rest of the scene is probably going to play out the same too

this isn't funny, it's sad. by the time vega gaming releases volta will be out 4-5 months later. in their reddit ama i read on videocardz they were dealing with hbm2 supply constraints as well.

DELAYED TO Q3/Q4

ENJOY, AYYMDPOORFAGS

>the 980 Ti
Who else owns the best GPU in existence?

It's really confusing seeing people get angry over hardware they'll never buy.

Watching amdtards fall flat on their faces is satisfying after their constant hype and autistic outbursts. Unfortunatetly it would be for a brief moment of time because they'll start their hype cycle again.

For one trying to sound unbiased, you sound quite invested in this yourself.

Is there only one person making these threads? They all start the same.

So it's the furyX all over again.
Didn't AMD have almost none to send to retailers?

>launching professional cards first

Doesn't Nvidia do that too?

I'm waiting for better AM4 mITX boards anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fury was good though, and I'm not even an AMDrone

the colors though.

If you take into account pro cards then AMD is more than a year and a half late. That's even more hilarious.

this entire thread reads like it's 3-4 people posting over and over again backslapping each other

What year and a half? When the hell do you think P100 and Q6000 became publicly available, last year's GTC announcement? Lol.

Servers running Vega were already available in March this year, one thing is public OEM release, an other is partner release.
hexus.net/gaming/news/industry/103957-amd-vega-powered-liquidsky-streaming-servers-go-live/

>there are no games out like Crysis when it was first released that actually require a new high end GPU
yes /no

in our day and age "better graphics" is just higher resolution, but holy shit does it make a difference now.

back then people were running mainstream games at 1024x768 and crysis at that resolution was a pain in the ass. today there is no game which is a pain in the ass at 1080p, but plenty of them are at 4k. we're having a mainstream resolution boost of 4x which has never happened before, so games cannot get much more graphically complex

You can always add physics which will make even quad sli titans shit the bed.

Some people think a product ramp up takes a week, Volta is a pretty good example, you got people thinking it'll release in 2-3 months even though JHH himself said that the GV100 chip he's holding in his hand just taped out.

>release pro cards first while working on getting drivers up to snuff for gaming cards

Seems like a sound logic, professional drivers are more stability and accuracy tuned instead of breakneck shader bugfixes for shitty engines
The gamer kids can wait, if they can't, just buy something else.

If they release before back-to-school and holiday season they're fine, end of Q2 isn't a big seller for consumer hardware.

In other jewish news, goldman sachs bought 4 million shares.

Fucking jews.

fintel.io/so/us/amd#

thanks for beta testing wagecucks

Just you wait Nvidia.

Different teams work on professional and gaming drivers, no one's beta testing anything.

>AMD
>no one beta tests

seems about right

Considering drivers haven't bricked GPUs or monitors yet, I say they're doing a good job.

>hold til it reaches $13-14 again
>SELL SELL SELL
>tell your analyst to write an article about how AMD is dying and put a recommended buy at $10
>market eats it up and AMD falls to $10
>buy more shares
>rinse and repeat

Days Without Jewish Tricks : Zero

> AYYMDPOORFAGS

You're using a rather outdated meme but that's alright, you'll probably get the memo or a clue eventually.

AMD used to be a budget brand. They are now exclusively targeting the high-end high-margin market segments. Just look at Ryzen, their 7 series was the first to be released and the 1800 and 1800X are priced higher than the Intel consumer CPUs. They will do the same with VEGA, those cards aren't going to be priced slightly above the RX 580 or even close.

AMD is targeting a 30% profit margin on VEGA so nearly one third of every dollar you pay for a VEGA card will not go towards hardware, it'll be pure profit for AMD.

AMD is now a rich mans brand.

Picture related, it's the pajeet who designed VEGA and think's he can sell it to you with an Apple-level profit margin.

Raja didn't design Vega, he joined AMD when Vega was in the middle of its design stage.
He did design Navi though

First of all, AMD is absolutely not "exclusively" targeting the high-end, high margin market segments. They are aiming to target all segments of the three main markets they compete in, not just the value segment, as they had been forced to do previously.

Secondly, 8-core Ryzen is priced highly aggressively relative to Broadwell-E, which is its actual competitive target, while the 1600 and 1600x are priced quite competitively against the mainstream Intel CPUs they are targeted against.

Finally, AMD's target gross margins are still well below those of Intel and Nvidia, so if you have a problem with AMD's gross margins I suggest you cease purchasing computer parts in their entirety.

And to be more precise, before he even joined it was already decided by their CFO that the modified fabric based on HT and supermicro's freedom fabric will be a central point of their future GPU design, both Navi and Vega, so to be technical he didn't design Navi 100% either.

The 1080 is 1 year old in 8 days

>Wanting pajeet to be in charge of anything

>CFO

CTO

That pajeet designed ATi's best chips, evergreen and RV700

It's pretty much like this for the past few months, 2-3 "AMD is poo" threads on the board at any one time. I guess a company with vastly smaller resources fighting off two giants at once while being the only thing keeping x86 from collapsing on itself is something worth laughing at every day.

Honestly, if you actually do the math it adds up to at least a hundred anti-AMD shitposts a day spread across multiple threads.

The shitposting about Vega until Computex is going to be fucking unreal because they want to get as much trolling in about it before there is any actual data that can be used to refute them.

Just waiting™ more

>guru3d.com/
Trash

I think I'm going to build a Ryzen / Vega machine just for shits in the near future. Will probably go for a meme for meme form factor just to complete the trifecta.

Thanks for reading my blog.

>AMD’s senior marketing director Chris Hook tweeted a photo showing the actual card in their Markham, Ontario labs.
>intel sticker

AMD ladies...

lol amd is so cucked lmao ensuring their hardware is compatible even with their competitor's hardware LMFAO

im sold if it can do ultra 4k in hd

ryzen is barely faster than a xeon from 3 years ago...

I've seen some pretty dumb Ryzen comparisons, but this one is up there with the most retarded.

ORLY?

>falling for the 4k meme

You do realize that red kills the green in this scene right?

DELET
DELET
DELET

>falling for the 1080p meme
720p? Why are you using 420p, goy?

Anything over 1080p is a waste of battery and money unless you're doing (((content creation))).

>waste of battery
Lapcuck spotted

>a waste of battery
admitting that you are a fag, just like that
you are so progressive, user

30% isn't high-margin in this game

That's because it's closer to 200% on low volume products.
The chip itself costs like 90$ to make

Need money for future R&D costs. I don't think the poojeets working on vega did it for free either.

DELET

that is just stealing other people's money.
why is this legal again?

That clearly looks like a lenovo rack using some older Intel, probably Haswell or Ivy Bridge, also w7
They obviously wouldn't be using bulldozer since its TCO is shit.

it's obviously a prebuilt lenovo.
they don't make amd desktop.
the engineers are not autistic enough to spend their little time to built an amd desktop like some sperg.

You don't get to decide what's legal, and besides, crime and punishment depend on the subject involved.

The stock market is a pretty big joke, jews find a way to profit from jokes.

You wanna tell me that VEGA gonna btfo nvidia?

This os agiotage, is a serious crime but its ok I guess when kikes do it

>hype vega
>with a intel sticker in your pic
>the engineers are not autistic enough to spend their little time to built an amd desktop like some sperg

Thats not an excuse

Poozen BTFO

>Chris Cuck
FTFY

>Qui-Gon Jinn
You fokin wot m8?
I don't think giving North Korean malware authors access to such levels of compute power is a good idea.

Fucking lying faggot.

Vega is all his. Just like his input on Polaris.

Vega forms the basis of Navi, which is essentially 7nm Vega.

If it sucks, it's because he sucks.

And if it's purely competitive with Pascal, it's a failure. Because he has already hinted they will tweak the voltage for Volta launch and factory overclock it just like the 480 to 580 and Navi will come after that.

Vega is going to piss off so many people it's not even funny. And it's all on Raja for being an out of touch faggot.

That's a window 7 sticker. That computer is probably 5-6 years old.

If it can do 4K 60fps on most recent DX11 titles maxed out with AA off not just highly optimized vulkan/DX12 titles for a reasonable price without exploding then it is a success by me.

That's because you like being cucked by Raja who doesn't want to let you over clock your hardware with out his permission.

If it's not at least 10% faster on average then this 6 month head start they gave Nvidia is the first nail in the coffin for RTG.

He has expended all of his enthusiast capital.

I waited a year for this shit wtf