do you guys want to hear it?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/DgjaHit5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope! Go fuck yourself nigger!

Tell me your idea so I can steal it

No fuck off

Ideas are worthless.

not really. there is literally zero apps on this niche in the market :) i guess ill just try to learn code as you guys dont want to know it :))

learnpython.org
your welcome

Someone as socially inept and unskilled as you couldn't possibly have a good idea

You are faggot nigger pieceo f shit ill ban you (I am Admin)

How original, bet you are the first ideas guy with an proposal like this!
Bet your app is something like:
It's like X but for Y!

kys nigger you sound like one of those marketing faggots that watches shark tank and spends hours a day thinking about startups

You can tell me user. pastebin.com/DgjaHit5

Include a message how to contact you and you'll get 10% when I earn a billion dollars with your idea.

why is everyone so mad. i was in the same position. now i forgot what the idea even was. but i have others

>tfw zero coding knowledge or connections to make it a reality

Pay some pajeets to code it for you retard. If its really a million dollar idea its worth the small investment. Fuckin have a bunch of nigs on fiverr do it in peices or some shit idk fuck u cunt

its gonna be the next twitter but now u can like share mp3 files on it its gonna make ur nuts quake

The more you know, the less creative you are,that's why you should write down your ideas and try to solve it afterwards

>make ur nuts quake

is this the single most retarded reply of all times?

You should try to sell your ideas and only your ideas to someone.

your idea is worth its weight in gold.

which is literally worthless

>MUH IDEAS

Every idiot with Dunning-Krueger think they have great ideas.

Everyone has a good idea but apps aren't successful because they are good ideas. They're successful because they're implemented well. It's like saying you have a good idea for a store. Anyone can think of Walmart but to build Walmart requires skill, dedication, and competence.

>hey bro i have million dollar app idea
>an app that warns you when you're around bad people

I am in a similar situation except i have talked to professionals who would use my app and they are all amazed by the idea and already preordered a program. Problem is i stumbled upon some technical stuff i can't solve and can't find a programmer to help me out

If you're not smart enough to learn to code with all the free resources out there today, you're not either a woman or not smart enough to start a tech related business. Your employees will never have respect for you and you'll never have a relative idea of how much you're overworking them or how much they're slacking off. In the end, you will never be able to articulate your overall strategy to your tech leads with the granularity you want, and a more competent business that actually knows what they're doing will just reproduce and out-engineer your idea in 20% of the time it took you and leave you with nothing.