Why is kali such a taboo topic on Sup Forums?

why is kali such a taboo topic on Sup Forums?

I have a very new computer with intel graphics not yet supported by debian nonfree edition, but I like debian. Kali has a newer kernel and newer firmware, but end of the day is just debian with pentest tools. I added a user and now I'm up and running.

How is that somehow bad? I just want a working debian system, after all, and kali accomplishes that.

Its not. This is Sup Forums and People just like to talk shit anonymously over the internet cause they get beat up in real life. So if you like it then use it. Do you.

Are you a pen-tester?
>yes
install
>no
ubuntu

But what should I use if I want to be hacker ??

>i want to use debian
>no you don't, you want to use ubuntu

user, did you read my post?

Use debian stretch you absolute flog

>stretch
I may as well break all my packages now and be done with it, kek

Learn to code

>implying he works 24/7 to use it as a main distro

Kode*

KODE LMAo

It's great for learning pen testing.

Don't use it to do anything illegal, tho. You will go to prison.

Pound me in the ass federal prison.

Kali is not meant to be run as a daily os.

Any of the developers of those pentest tools could go rouge at any second.

anyone who isnt a "pen tester" is probably wanting to "get into kali" because they want to do skid shit (overwhelmingly most just want to crack their neighbors wifi for whatever reason).

>tldr: we arnt here to help your newfag ass, and anyone bragging about being on kali is probably just a wannabe skid.

Point proven.

Because it's bloated, slow, and used by skids. If you're not live booting it, then install Debian with LXDE or MATE and install the tools you need. That's more of a proper work environment than Kali.

Cut your balls off and die.

Stretch is more stable than the latest version of Ubuntu.

Kali should really be used whenever you wanna pen-test. There's loads of better os if you're doing anything else other than that.

Many anons here shit on Kali because it was featured on Mr. Robot and now a lot of folks/normies are aware of it.

>I have a very new computer with intel graphics not yet supported by debian nonfree edition, but I like debian. Kali has a newer kernel and newer firmware
Then just build a newer kernel, you fucking retard.

this

Kali works like another debian if you make some adjustments.
If you know what you're doing it can be fun, also you have to repair it very often (unstable, and more if you add some debian repos/ppa).
But here don't talk about it cause:
>mumuh kiddies
>mumuh meant to be used only with usb
>etc etc...
Don't listen to these fags.
It just works like another system, it's debian.
It's just a bit slow but you don't really feel it with XFCE+compton.
You can also use a kaliVM inside your kali for sensitive stuff or plug the liveUSB...
Do it like you want, if you like to use it, keep it, it's your experience, your system, your way to do things.
Sup Forums is full of morons so keep it to yourself or it will be a shit rain on your post.

>But what should I use if I want to be hacker ??
Kali, cyborg, parrot, backbox etc...
You will learn a lot if you don't stay stuck on scripts.
Aside learn to code (python, C etc...) and how to interact with networks.
Be carefull and avoid the prison.
Good luck, it's a lot of work.

>muh easymode disco
It's nice to use unless you're some fucking retard who thinks that emerging metasploit every fucking day is fun.

Kali is not a daily use system. It's specifically designed for pentesting (and it's really quite good at this)
If you try and use it for general use you're retarded.

Have you already tried?

A hacker is someone who enjoys playful cleverness—not necessarily with computers. The programmers in the old MIT free software community of the 60s and 70s referred to themselves as hackers. Around 1980, journalists who discovered the hacker community mistakenly took the term to mean “security breaker.”

Please don't spread this mistake. People who break security are “crackers.”

>rayciss ass crackers oppressing our history
>we wuz cyber kangz

WE WUZ HACKERS
FAT FREE JEW BTFO