Whats objectively the hardest programming language to learn?

Whats objectively the hardest programming language to learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

esolangs.org/wiki/Hello_world_program_in_esoteric_languages
open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2014/n4296.pdf)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communicating_sequential_processes
youtube.com/watch?v=BEXtiwXHTfk
youtube.com/watch?v=V3ycmN0rSU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Scala

:(

Python

machine code

Have you tried scastie?

Prolog.

lolCode

I just said that so people would comment in the thread

Brainfuck

C+=

Hoon.

Malbolge

HolyC

Java.........

>>objectively

>Whats objectively the hardest programming language to learn?
your first one whatever that might be

what is malbolge used for ?

I'm sure its intent isn't "hello world"

Take your pick.

esolangs.org/wiki/Hello_world_program_in_esoteric_languages

It's made to be complicated, not to use

HTML

CSS

Haskell, advance math concepts in half baked language.

there's not much discution here only one word answer, lonely anons wanting anotherr nobody to ask why or to directly contradict them,

At least explain why.

depends on what you mean and depends on skill and experience, but assuming no prior knowledge...

if you mean to just pick up and do hello world then probably something low-level like x86 assembly or brainfuck would be pretty hard to learn

if you mean to *use* then something outdated and either obsolete like B or Oberon or proprietary like VisualBasic 1.0 would be pretty hard to learn

if you mean to *master* then hands down it's C++, [the standard](open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2014/n4296.pdf) is almost 1400 pages and that doesn't even include the standard library. People who have used C++ for their entire careers still don't know everything about the language and no one can agree on best practices.

ASM.

god people that create these languages are the biggest fucking retards in existence. there's no bigger waste of time than creating a programming language just for meme value. it's like creating a fucking statue of a turd. no one cares, people only ironically like it. instead of creating brainfuck, that guy could have designed something that would actually help people instead of being one of the biggest fucking faggots on the entire planet

welcome to Sup Forums

Sup Forums used to be good

assembly languages can be really cumbersome

C++ written by a turbo autist

It used to according to some oldfags friends of mine.
Can't even say when, I went in Sup Forums far too late. I now regret all the time spent on /r9k/ (t. 5years)

/r9k/ is a fucking echochamber

Hardware code, or if you want a language then Assembly.

even /r9k/ was better back in the day, now it is just women hate, it used to have legit advice now I'm just here spewing bitter comments instead of getting any closer to losing my V card.

It is yes. But it's awkwardly comforting into depression

I also can't agree more :
Full of normies too.

it's not about languages. it's about concepts.

anything involving concurrency is a mindfuck imo. CSP is the concurrency model for go and clojure and pops up all over the place. It even have a formal mathematical language to describe it so you can prove shit works.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communicating_sequential_processes

Objectively the only correct answer

>doing things because you enjoy them, but some faggot on gee doesn't, is stupid
k

just an FYI about OP:

first and foremost, as many of you are now aware, the green frog is a meme being mostly used now by Sup Forums and /r/t_d. it was co-opted by them during the last election, and has come to represent white supremacism.

however, since most of you have not pointed this out yet, you might be thinking that OP is using it without that connotation. but you are worng.

the frog in this image is depicting a white supremacist pseudo intellect called "Millenial Woes," who makes videos on the internet where he defames Jews and talkes about "white interests." i find it peculiar that OP would post this caricature unless he knew exactly who it is.

don't be duped into a conversation at the behest of the OP. he is most likely a Sup Forums-tard invading Sup Forums with subtle white nationalist propaganda. just promptly tell the hideous little troll to fuck off back to

saved

Copypastas are as cringe as frogposters.

Welcome here dear newfags

I don't mind if you cringe. snow clones are a thing

More like tards than snowclones don't you think ?

see

Aside from the troll languages, I'd say the hardest language to get someone up to speed on is Erlang.

woes

Malbolge.

Thank god one of (((you))) is here to tell us what to think and to protect us from ourselves.

Basic, the endless possibilities and finesse of goto is a constant wondrous gift that keeps on giving.

I wish there was a high school where every student was a redditor so I could drop in fully loaded and try to get the high score.

This. Haskell has a concise syntax, but there's so much weird shit happening behind the scenes

Assembly

Everyone hates someone. Sorry you're gonna be butthurt for 8 years.

Sup Forums High: Where the sports team plays in one big circlejerk and the AV club smokes crack.

ASM
Sepples

As someone that knows 50+ languages and most proficient in C and ASM, C++ is probably the hardest to master.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

C++

Rust

This

scratch

Making your own computer in minecraft then creating your own language

To learn? Probably one of the functional ones. It seems they have a higher incidence of people who just don't "get" it than imperative languages do.

To master? C++. The language has nearly twice as many keywords as ISO C (with more uses per keyword I'm pretty sure), supports every paradigm under the sun and even has an entire sublanguage in it's template system.

Almost there
youtube.com/watch?v=BEXtiwXHTfk

Malbolge

Fuck, I underestimated the power of autism
youtube.com/watch?v=V3ycmN0rSU8

There are 2 types of people in this thread. Those that know Malbolge is the correct answer, and those who haven't heard of Malbolge.

>8 years

If Trump's approval ratings are anything to go by, he's not getting a second term. Of course, the stats said he wouldn't get elected in the first place, but lightning doesn't strike twice.

For you OP? BASIC

Fucking CIA niggers.

Imagine being THIS autistic.

Malbolge is a meme that is not intended for actual use though. Sure, this ball of nails I have here is a terrible dildo, but it is not intended to be used as one.

The hardest one to write programs with is brainfuck.

>No one here mentions php
You've eluded me once more, old friend

Ding ding ding.

>php
>hard
We get it. It was your first language.

Brainfuck is just tedious, not hard.

genetic code

let's limit this to non-meme languages

HolyC.

Only those of faith can use it.

This

nah fuck that, neural code

you should have asked usable + hardest, like nobody makes anything in Brainfuck. I think ASM would be the hardest, at least for mainstream ones.

Not really.
68000 is nice, 6502 is comfy. x86 is perverted but that is a market too.

Mock him all you like. He's the reason why your shitty fucking vidya games aren't as laggy as they should be on your fucking shitbox of a pc you fucking nigger.

ASM

Imagine what these guys might be able to do if they applied themselves to something other than a fucking game.