L am not a cuckold fetishist. I am just interested in the nature of rise and fall of civilizations. Through my studies...

l am not a cuckold fetishist. I am just interested in the nature of rise and fall of civilizations. Through my studies, i faced myself with an interesting data. Every time a sophisticated, advanced civilization is conquered by barbarians, those barbarians had already began their conquest through the fertilization of the womb of that sophisticated civilization's womb. It's like females have something in their biology that alerts them on which way the wind is blowing, and so they shift their allegiance before men realize what is going on. Either that or they are just more attracted to strong and aggressive outsiders, compared to the emasculated males that civilizations tend to develop.

Case in point: the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire. Even before Odoacer finally deposed the last Roman Emperor, German barbarians where already having sex with Roman women.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stilicho
>Stilicho was the son of a Roman soldier of Vandal birth and a provincial Roman woman.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flavius_Aetius
>His father, Flavius Gaudentius, was a Roman general of Scythian origin [...] Aetius' mother, whose name is unknown, was a wealthy aristocratic woman of Italian ancestry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fravitta
>he married a Roman woman of high rank, thus helping his own assimilation in the Roman society

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ataulf
>Ataulf carried with him as a respected hostage the emperor's half-sister Galla Placidia
>relations between Ataulf and Honorius improved sufficiently for Ataulf to cement them by marrying Galla Placidia

So, what is happening right now in Europe is not without historical precedent. The conquest of Europe by black men is being preceded by the conquest of European women. I derive no pleasure from that, since i admire European civilization, but you can't deny what is happening.

Asian guy with his White girlfriend

>Asian guy with his White girlfriend
Another pic of them

>>Asian guy with his White girlfriend
Not only do Asian men get get more White girls than blacks (by a tremendous margin that it isnt even in the same universe if you want to use comparisons) but they get better/hotter high-quality White girls.

>The conquest of Europe by black men

We are probably the worst country in Europe in terms of black-white relations and I still rarely see a black male with a white female (or vice versa), especially when both specimens seem healthy enough to produce functioning offspring.

Intermixing is the biggest meme on Sup Forums, Romans ruled some parts of Europe for multiple centuries and you won't find a trace of Roman DNA there. Same for Arabs in Spain, or Turks in Serbia, or Brits in India, etc.

You can't compete shrinkdick, sit t fuck down

>Not only do Asian men get get more White girls than blacks

I think not even /r/AsianMasculinity believes this one.

generally Sup Forums's fauna seem to have a totally ridicolous fantasy on what occupations actually were.

>t. le redpilled Sup Forums intellectual

Just let him live in his fantasy world.

Nice try, American cuckold enthusiast behind a proxy

What you're doing is called "regarder l'histoire par le petit bout de la lorgnette" (lit : to look at history with small glasses)

It means that you're focusing on one single aspect of history supported by anecdotal evidence.

German barbarians are now the most advanced country in Europe. Will european caliphate be anything like that?

Ive had the same thoughts 2bh.

God bless my irrelevant country.

kill yourself already bulgaria cuck, you are such a sad excuse for a "man"

it's ok user, denial is normal

>l am not a cuckold fetishist.
yeah right you're totally not one
lmao

we really need login names for Sup Forums so we can easily ban and filter away people such as you and bulgar cuck

kek, too butthurt for nothing to be a swede, aren't you el haitiANO by chance?

friendly reminder that this poster has admitted to being paid by an asian businessman to post these pictures. He is in fact a normal person making an easy buck

> Be asian manlet cuck
> pay people to post cherrypicked pics of asian men and white women on fucking Sup Forums of all places (LEL)
> smug asian business face
> Walk outside to whats known as IRL
> Not a single asian male/white female couple as far as the eye can see
> White men fucking asian women at every street corner

JUST

nice

nice
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

this board is like a sitcom

a sitcom with Moshe Schekelschnabelgoldenberg as director and producer, right?