en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Brazilians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Paraguay
indexmundi.com/paraguay/demographics_profile.html
indexmundi.com/mexico/demographics_profile.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NJvrlVb69rY
youtube.com/watch?v=0ywt9-f7lKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks accurate.

Altough their whites are portuguese and not spanish.

no,90% of them are in the south or sp,but the white pop is decreasing.

>Argentina
>white

no

as always mexicans are jealous of argentina

All memes aside they descend from italians so they dont look too brown neither

But they are right. Both Argentina and Uruguay are inflated as fuck.

Shit it triggers me to know the amount of beaners that use this board with the US flags and they are actually illegals lol

I've spoken to brazilians who claim to be white and they usually are dark and tanned and look like arabs so their definition of white is a bit loose

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Brazilians

Most of our whites are Italians and Germans.

this map is being generous to everyone,even to usa.you can see that just looking to paraguay that is almost 100% natives with few spaniard dna.
but uruguay is majority white.

>Most of our whites are Italians and Germans.
who are you trying to fool?

He is right, isn't he?

LISTEN UP EVERYBODY WE GOT OUR NEW MEME
>Costa Rica
>White

>Most of our whites are Italians and Germans.

Uh? The great majority are Portuguese. Even in South Brazil Germans and Italians are a small minority.

>White and Arab

Build wall Juan

Se forem puristas com nordestinos, então Uruguai é maioria parda, porque nem fodendo eles tinham aparencia italiana na copa do mundo de Fortaleza. Caboblos totais.

These are the only whites tho. portuguese are moor/jew rape babies.

brown boy

Peurto Rico is NOT that white. I've been there and they all look like little nasty monkeys.

It's like a reverse "one drop rule", where if you have one once of white blood there, you get to claim being white.

someone translate this banana speak pls

Kek its ok if you are mad, i would be too if i where brown and beaner

Fodendo isso, eles são ultra-rigorosos com o país e ficam inflando o cone sul kek

I was on the verge of asking "why does Thailand care whether Brazil is white or not?" kek

the definition of all races is very loose, no one talks about it here

see

:(

This is the average Brazilian diaspora monkeying in the USA. Are they white?

the map is based on self reported data from the national census of every country.

Kek moorgentina is literally whiter than usa

only the blonde and ginger girl

To me only Polish or German looking Brazilians are 100% white everywhere. Because they are pig skinned and pale as fuck

So only 5% of the population is white.

Most brown people who think they are black or brown could be confused to Moroccans or Berbers everywhere.

Portuguese, Italians and Lebanese diaspora aren't white everywhere and can be confused to arabs too.

> White & arab
People in North and South america really dont know what arabs look like, kek

Take a dirty indian male. Give it a hooked nose, slightly whiter skin but still dark, give gap between front teeth, more bodyhair.

Grats! You've made your own arab.

its not
paraguay:
>Mestizo (mixed European and Amerindian) 95%, European 3%, unmixed Amerindian 2%.[6]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Paraguay

indexmundi.com/paraguay/demographics_profile.html

mexico:
>Ethnic groups mestizo (Amerindian-Spanish) 60%, Amerindian or predominantly Amerindian 30%, white 9%, other 1%

indexmundi.com/mexico/demographics_profile.html

only on our southern border to keep you disgusting centracas from pouring in juan

>be spain and portugal
>have fetish for ugly brown monkey girls
>conquer an entire continent of ugly brown monkey people
>fuck all of the women and create an entirely new race of people

Well desu they got a lot of wetbacks and niggers

>ugly brown

Don't project, spic

>native girls
>ugly

Lol i am sorry browny but not even your own beaners want to stay in that shithole

But they really are ugly as fuck. We are the only Latin Americans that thinks they are attractive because they are rare as fuck here.

> Implying Spaniards and Portuguese werent ugly brown monkeys to begin with

>implying Conquistadoro San BigPeniso was a brown monkey

Funny that I don't see the Mexican flag there. It's probably because I have the gold account.

Only Mexicans suck Spanish dicks

CHI

Apparently the Puerto Rican natives were exceptionally beautiful and tall. Not like the short pudgy Aztecs.

They said the same about the men too. Too bad they don't exist anymore.

My GF is Chicana but I'm 14/88% White Midwestern American.

My points are that Amerindians are nasty looking, that mestizos are nasty looking, and that Spaniards are definitely not brown monkeys like the indigenous were.

/thread

This, lets be realists only Brazilians monkeys like Plasse that got sunburn are white everywhere, the rest are white only here or in Portugal/Italy but can be even a Levantine on Ireland or Denmark

Arent full blooded natives actually cute? Like in that anime pic some brazilian sometimes posts?

lolno. they are very ugly. they look like offbrand mongolians.

t. volunteered in high school to build houses for natives on a reservation

It depends on country.
Brazil's natives are cute.

Mexico's natives are ugly as fuck.

This is the Amazonian ones. Amazonian Native Americans are the only good looking ones, both males and females sometimes.

The rest of Native Americans are ugly, especially from Central America or Andes region. American Natives were somewhat attractive too, but they killed most of them

>paraguay with few spaniard dna
because we also have german/polish/hungarian/czech/italian/ukranian/russian dna
95% mestizo means that everyone fucked everyone until we're all one same color. even Bolivia has more pure amerindians than we do

Makes sense as to why this would be true.

Apparently the Carrib natives came from the Amazon on canoes.

r u talkin about kuruminha you perv?

btw here's a map of amerindian groups of South America, in case you start talking shit about tiny Mayans who built El Dorado

Here's the thing,the portuguese came to brazil and raped the fucking natives+slaves that came along with the african trade.Some portuguese settled there and others came back to portugal after fucking the girls
Every single brazilian has portuguese blood,it's pretty much inevitable,even the ones with a german surname(hiding your portuguese parents surname doesn't help you)have portuguese blood.
the meme german,italian and lebanese ''genes'' are only superficial...
Brazil is the whitest in south america.
Argentina was populated by fucking curved nosed fucking curly hair semitic italians...And chileans too

To me the only good looking ones are in the dark green region. The ones from the light green region barely exist anymore.

>"Brazil is the whitest in south america"
Ummm no, maybe Uruguay but not brazil

south american is too hot. no wonder the white people all settled at the very bottom where it's a bit cooler.

Yes, I'd smash her pure native hole filling her amazonian body with thousands of european diseases to which she is not immune

blue region too
the butt ugly ones are in the yellow and red areas

>Every single brazilian has portuguese blood it's pretty much inevitable,even the ones with a german surname

lel, no

This guy looks Portuguese?

>italians
>european

he looks like a fucking slav,is that any better?
>uruguay
fuck off,it's filled with italians

We are the definition of european you dirty smelly crooked teeth islander celtic fuck. We fucking made europe.
You are confusing european with white.

But only white German/Pole rural trash are white everywhere.

Some people can be white in Portugal, but I doubt they are white in Ireland for example.

Are portuguese white?
Serious answer pls

They have way too much moor genes to be considered white.

What about the Portuguese in the north?

Nah, they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=NJvrlVb69rY

if you find a white person you get a point

>the Portuguese in the north?
that's Spain, autonomous region of Galicia

Yes

Caralho, o forró é idêntico a isso.

>Portuguese in the north
You mean Galicians? Yes, they're white.

M-mas isso é igualzinho ao forró!

he's joking dude...He's pretending to be a steriotypical south brazilian/sâo paulo guy...
Moor genes are negligible,reconquista(expulsion of the moors) + inquistion(burning of the remaining jews and moors) was the perfect cleanse

They are kind of white. Many of them look British in my eyes. Portuguese are whiter than Italians and Spanish right?

Que ritmo é esse? É idêntico ao forró.

>Italians
yes
>spaniards
in average yes.The muslims were present in spain up to the late 15th century,in portugal they have been ridden over centuries before....
The north of portugal has more people than the northwest of spain so take that in consideration

No I mean the north of Portugal. Porto, Tras os montes, this area

pimbalhada...
youtube.com/watch?v=0ywt9-f7lKk

I'm from a region just south of those, I'm one of these guys, tell me if you think any oof them are white

They all seem white

This is simply not true. You can identify moors by their surname.

Arab influences are much more prevalent in the South. To make it even worse, Lisbon took the brunt of "African refugees" after we left our colonies. There are entire neighborhoods in Lisbon where only blacks live (Damaia, Almada, Amadora etc.).

Over 70% of foreigners living in Portugal reside in Lisbon. Lisbon and the South are multicultural, multiracial and cosmopolitan. The North is ancient and pure.

>tfw boxed in Porto but played hockey elsewhere

Memories.

kek it's funny because galicians are the whitest of spain, at least they aren't andalusians

weed

>Galicians
>The whitest of Spain

Lol no, that's Asturians. Galicians were still underneath Moorish rule until we decided to remove them.

Nope, pic related, black admixture.

this map say it all

Asturias was raped as well by moors.

>Gijón fue capital de los dominios transcantábricos musulmanes bajo mando del bereber Munuza, quien fijó aquí su residencia y puso destacamentos de tropas.

Only few sheep shaggers could escape the rape in Covado gañ

nice map

>Puerto Rico
>Costa Rica
>white

what do portugese girls look like

i've never seen a non-meme picture of Portuguese people

We were underneath Moorish rule for two years.

The same can't be said about Galicia.

really not much different to a Spaniard

I can cherrypick photos too.
The thing is you can't find pics of white Galicians because they don't exist.

i've never seen spaniards either lol