/Afr/+/black/

we wuz _________
Fill in the blanks edition

Welcomed= /africans/ + /blacks/ + /tomodachis/
Fuck off tier = N/A

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.fr/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.20minutes.fr/nice/1860355-20160607-nice-sert-alcool-pendant-ramadan-serveuse-fait-aggresser&edit-text=&act=url
youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bost black qts

plastic whore

WE WUZ OMEYA AND SHIT

like your mother

Hello, I'm from New Africa.

Welcome France

How was your Ramadan so far?

mup dem mo jub gub mo fuggin po lees juju mugga bup dup bum do dat mufugin bo *mclick* ass mufuga

ooga booga were da wite wimins at :- DD

Great, I beat up a French waitress.

translate.google.fr/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.20minutes.fr/nice/1860355-20160607-nice-sert-alcool-pendant-ramadan-serveuse-fait-aggresser&edit-text=&act=url

WE WUZ OPRESSED BY COMMUNISM AND SHIIEET

Luke Cage coming soon

any yall mufuggin pussy ass com roun hea I keel yo muffugin azz rememba word up not gonna lie nowamsane fo reel shit puthyass honkey bitch

Oh wow! Such a quality thread! Thank you rooble

We are all Africans. We are one race, the human race.

Just in case.

>fake blue eyes everywhere

Never change Sup Forums

Maxaad sheegteen waryaada

Sxb fiican. Where did you crawl out of m8, never seen you round these here parts partner

Ayyyyy

Where YA been saaxiib
Also

IM NOT A FRICKIN NORMIE REEEEE

Smh it's me senpai, the Somali gaal. I thought you'd atleast recognise my unique Somali prose

Man's been around abti. I'm mostly on Sup Forums though and make the occasional trip over here when I get banned from there by the janis ;_;

Greetings, my African brethren.

Jinx?

Hello brother

That's a clean flag you got there

Thanks senpai.

How's life in the UK?

Can't complain breh except for the bleak weather. Shit is dreary even though it's early June. Looking to escape soon desusenpai

What country is your flag, can't say as I'm on a phone

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw

Africans are great people. I love africans.

Your sister likes them too

Estonians are honorary Africans tbhwy. If you ever need manpower to invade Finland, you know where to call

Ayyyyyyyy m8 it's been a while. Sup Forums is my original home board as well.

Flag is Aruba m8

I legit like that song

Nice trips-dubs sxb

Knew it was somewhere in the Carribeans. Aroba sounds like Yoruba homeland

Sup Forums is a bit dull atm, mainly hockey threads and Euro hype desu had to make the switch till it actually starts

You faraxs fasting though? I'm stuffing myself here with no shame.
Hope Allah will understand that I can't afford to miss my daily meals

Hell no. Fasting is for cucks m8.

I was talking to the imam yesterday about fasting in the extreme North regions. The cuck gave me a cop out answer. Religion is all man made

>though
He's a Dutch.Aruba is a dutch territory

Welcome to the darkside sxb

The sun up to sun down custom is a bit flawed, probably invented to suit the Arabian tribes back in the day

ok..

It was simple convenience to ban pig meat due to trichinosis, Alcohol to keep the people in line n sheeeit.

I've never drank before desu senpaitachi so I want to soon.

/kangz/

But WE WUZ KANGZ
Hello

>tfw I wasn't born a qt Somali girl

Really makes you think....

Would have been the good life

Shieet go easy on your first try. Made a rookie mistake myself and got absolutely pissed which took me 2 days to recover from

You know...maybe..

M8 I live with the senpai and if they smell that shit off of me my dad might actually hang himself while my mom would probably snap mentally. Gonna take 4 shots of vodka probably. Beer is too stinky.

Almost got attacked by some black lives matter n sheeeit girl earlier today. I tried explain the nonsensicalnesss of the group, but she called me an uncle abdi kek

Do people here actually believe ancient Egyptians were black or are you just memeing

Black Lives Matter is a good movement.

MI BILI KRALJEVI
It's really fun to argue with those kind of people.

Do Bosnians believe Besic is better than Iniesta or is it just a meme?

WE WUZ ISRAELITES N SHEEEITT

Mira of course they were. They're in Africa...

Until they bring the whole crew and loot your store

I admit it, da anshent egypshun wuz black n shet and I'm just a sand nigger who cam here with arab invasion.

Can we exchange places plz? Hand me your non-African white first world country citizenship and you could return here to your roots and shit.

Idk i don't watch football

This is true.

Well we did have kings but there is some autistic WUZARDRY that people spread here.

Being in Africa does not make you black as far as i know i guess you could say they were Africans but i am asking if you think they are black

I wasn't even trying to banter you. I am just telling you the truth.

I'm memeing breh, I don't know if they were or not, nor does it matter or do I Care .

Find me one reputable, historian from the last 50 years who believes that the pharaohs had blonde hair and blue eyes. Otherwise, fuck off with your un-sourced troll image.

So you actually believe they wuz black

Why are you trying to discredit their theory? What's in it for you, Mirsad?

O-of course. We wuz kangz but da white man B tripping. Tryna lie N shit N strip us of our roots. Sheeeeeit

Not him, and this isn't evidence that he had blonde hair or blue eyes (I don't think he likely did), but it's interesting to note that he did have genetic markers associated with Western European (specifically Celtic) populations.

But yeah, he maybe maybe maybe had red hair, but that's it.

There is nothing in it for me i was just curious if they believe it. Also i'm serbian i would be a Miloš not a mirsad

They tryna trip a nigga up like me cuz I ain't following whitey's rulez

Rooble is to be held accountable for the derailing of this thread. That picture lured all the alt right kids from Sup Forums

Amen brotha

I am proud of my Egyptian heritage. Pls leave.

We're all Egyptians

Lol danish ppl stole ur flag.

I want to meet the people who make these. They can't be too bright.

>/afr/ is back
Great, how are you brothers

Aruba. Caribbean country.

I mean medicine and indoor plumbing are real neat and all but arcitecture was so much more beautiful 1000 years ago

RUN IS DA PO LEES

Hello friend.

You don't know the half of it mate

WOW, I can't even tell them apart.

>ywn be a black Moorish king who's a distant relative of the pharaohs

Can somebody start posting qt black grills before the thread gets purged? I would but I'm on mobile

She's apparently Igbo.

90% of my photos are NSFW.

More Igbo qts

hnggggg

Here's another Igbo, why not.

I like this one

I would honestly marry her and decimate her pussy every night desu.

B-bump

Requesting more qts.

No need to stop warlord we need black ass immediately

I should be in bed right now but I will dump a few more.

I love being Afrikaner and in the USA. I put down African down for my demographic information on all government forms.

Went to a respected public university with scholarships, doing this.

I'm as white as my dutch ancestors.

my parents are african immigrants (though black) and I do the same thing. it's retarded though, it's not like they were put down by the system after they came here in the 1980s

I read an interesting statistic somewhere that black college students in the us are much more likely statistically to be the kids of african immigrants than blacks who have been here since the 18th century

Afro latina