How do we stop oppression and racism towards Russia by NATO countries?

How do we stop oppression and racism towards Russia by NATO countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

dumpert.nl/mediabase/6794563/e46a0777/boze_rus_vs_motorcrossert.html
youtu.be/neiw_9QdAns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Racism towards Russia? I've never heard of it.

Be a dunce of diplomatic like Japan.

Maybe for once,stop being jerks to us :)

Stop sending threating letters to our minister of defence ,this would be nice beggining.

Also - if your shitty airplanes are invaded international water borders on baltic,without any permition or even asking other countries,dont be shocked when Americans approach at you... damn fagets

By annexation. That'll shut them up.

fuck off tumblr

Stop being a bunch of faggots and waving your Slavic dicks around

It's called Russophobia.

Ban all NATO IPs. US military personel post from NATO bases and Japan.

Why did NATO reject us?

We wanted join nato ;_;

pls no bully rushia

Because you're not civilized, first off, remove your mass murderer and corrupt manlet that you call a "president" then we might consider letting you join

it was in 2000 DUUUDE
west rejected in 2000-2001 or smth

Manlets, when will they learn?

dumpert.nl/mediabase/6794563/e46a0777/boze_rus_vs_motorcrossert.html

>racism towards Russia
>Russia
>a race

we must stop the expansion of NATO for starters

The funny thing is the car still moves on.

And the guy ends up with his head in the nettles lol.

>Also - if your shitty airplanes are invaded international water borders on baltic,without any permition or even asking other countries

>invaded international water borders

>international water

>without permition or even asking other countries

Say it to Putin. You don't even imagine the propaganda that he made in Russia.

care to give an example?

I don't see a problem with it desu.

Man, just type 'Putin Russian propaganda' on google.

>the propaganda that he made in Russia

And this kind of shit is true. Real actual propaganda for Russian people.
It's very sad Tbh. A lot of Russian goys are pretty great.

and? I only got links for western corporate media, the same "news" outlets that reported Iraq's weapons of mass destruction, which turned out to be a complete lie. How do I know they're telling the truth about Russia?

>the same "news" outlets that reported Iraq's weapons of mass destruction
In your cunt maybe?!

I don't spit on Russian people's face, just saying that their gov is a corrupted mafia.

Oh come on. Everybody is brainwashed with western propaganda. They are just making excuses for shit USA does, and make it to look like "bringing peace"

But they know it. They aren't stupid.

>I don't spit on Russian people's face, just saying that their gov is a corrupted mafia.

That's not an argument. Please provide facts to back your claim that the Russian government is a "corrupted mafia."

> tfw Russian qt's will never dedicate a catchy Eurodance song to you

youtu.be/neiw_9QdAns

Yeah, we are brainwahed too, but just, watch a Russian Gov TV channel, just 5 minutes. And compare.

are you saying that because the western media truly didn't lie to you about Iraq (and other things) or because you're too young to remember?

If you believe it is about human rights and democracy and not natural resources and banking potentials you are living lie.

Oh, come on. Learn basic history lad. I'm sure you can get some infos on wikipedia at your level.

care to provide an example?

desu if you belive to any media you are living a lie

That's not an argument.

Well, This basically.

yet you believe what the western media tells you about Russia. I sense a strong flaw in your logic.

Well, ok why you, a murican, defend this?

I thnik Russian people is great. But not their shitty gov. I can tell the same for a lot of other cunts, tho.

>Prove to me the world is round!
>I don't like that source, give me another!
It was pretty bad before, but after the invasion of Ukraine, people got fed up entirely with the agitprop and the trolls. Something of a paradigm shift in perception.
Maybe the most important point learned was that the messaging wasn't ever to sway opinion, only to slow down debate. Making boldly irrational claims, and daring refutation (which would never be accepted) was only a way to distract and delay.
The best indication of the lesson learned is the stance shift, in one form or another by NATO and constituents, that there won't be a return to business as usual.

I'm not defending Russia, I'm calling you out on your bullshit. This isn't a reddit/tumblr echo chamber. If you're gonna make a bold claim, expect to back it up with facts (and not just western corporate media op-ed pieces)

He just says that russian media is a big lie, just like western media

When US&A came to deliver democracy and liberate Iraq from "Butcher of Baghdad" who had WMD to destroy goyims.

All this BS to actually overthrow him mainly because he stopped giving oil.

We hate Russia bc you fuck shit up for everybody. NATO was created to stop you fags from niggering up Europe again. Ironically, it was the niggers who niggered us up now

>If you're gonna make a bold claim, expect to back it up with facts

This has never happened on Sup Forums and it never will happen. How delusional do you have to be to type a sentence like that?

>>I don't like that source, give me another!
he never provided a single fact, he provided an opinion.

>but after the invasion of Ukraine,

tell me, at what specific date did Russia invade Ukraine? Was it before or after the coup in Kiev?

that's not an argument. Please provide facts to back up your claim.

I cringe every time I turn on RT desu. Their shilling/trolling is so fucking blatant.

but western media has much more influence than russian media. because of western media people hate for example muslims, russians, and us serbs

>PROOFS?

not an argument

care to provide an example?

Turn on RT.

Dude, thats what exactly western media wants you to think. I have an example: NATO bombed my country. Did it bring peace? No. The hate is even bigger. But they made you think its all right

You read, but you didn't understand. I'm not playing your game.
The jig is up. The debate over Ukraine was had, and the Russians came up with moronic statements that looked like what you're posting. They weren't afraid to contradict themselves, and Big Lie'd their way out of anything they found embarrassing. They utterly trashed their reputation on the global arena.

The only debate now is when and how tight to turn the screws. Of course, the off-ramp is always there, but I doubt Putin will take it.

>Turn on RT.

That's not an argument

your post isn't an argument either

I don't think anyone outside the Balkans hates Serbs m8. I know a Serb family who live here and they don't get shit for it, as far as I know.

If you know russian you can google лaпшecнимaлoчнaя. It's russian site about russian propaganda and rt

пpoкcи cнимaй

>I refuse to provide facts to back up my claim.

Ad hominem is a logical fallacy, not an argument. Please provide facts.

well yes nobody really "hates" us, but a lot of people look at us like a "genocyde nation" and stuff.

Mocking people for asking proofs is really the peak of western decadence.

by removing Kebab

it's an ambiguous term

it's the antithesis of western values. There's a reason why it's called the "regressive" left.