/cat/

No battlestation is complete without a cat.

It's caturday Sup Forums, let's see your kitties.

why collars?

kot

ID tags.

aren't your cats chipped? Mine's chipped

Sorry no /cat/ here.
My mouse is not working properly if it's close to a /cat/.

ID tagged cats living in an ID tagged house....

Pets.... Have changed

yes, but if they got out not everyone is gonna know that so I got tags with my number and their names

КOT
O
T

Fuck cats

>making your cat part of the botnet
wtf

>my kitty just died
>fell down the ventilation shaft of my apartment. I >really didn't need to see this thread today
Be good to your cats, anons.

;_; RIP in peace кoт

This is cloudy, she is smol
if i could find meatballs id get a picture of him too, but its about 1pm and hes probably napping on top of the utility room cabinets which is a very difficult place to get a picture

I love this little shit.

Best cat.

how big is your kot+thinkpad folder?

Gonna post both of my cats.
This is the deceased one.

This is current cat

this is my neko-chan

name is Ghani

Do you have more thinkкoт?

indeed

My cat died last year and I'm still not over it. This thread made my cry like a baby.

I'm sorry user

thanks user. had my family cat for 18 years... basically since I could remember anything. had to put her to sleep because she was very ill. it was the hardest thing I ever had to do... driving to see the vet to put her down still makes me cry every time I think about it. I miss my cat so damn much.

if you have a cat, please pet her and take good care of it. they're the best pets.

Devil cat

An oldie but one with my computer in it

Of course it doesn't post the image

>not having spare kittehs in your desk for when your current kitteh bites the big one.

Average life of a cat in the wild is less than 7 years. If your cat died, then it did so happy. Find another and move on. Perhaps next time, teach them to speak English and learn some of their secrets.

>if you have a cat, please pet her and take good care of it. they're the best pets.
Don't have any pets as I wouldn't be able to provide them with the care and attention they need. I understand where you are coming from though. You can't really lightheartedly replace a companion that's been with you for so long

my battlecat asleep at the helm

same here
this guy loves my computer chair period absolutely loved it. I always find him sitting in it and he quickly scratched it up. the last few days of his life he had taken 2 uprooting the keycaps on my mechanical keyboard in laptop. He was a grouchy mama's boy who love to eat or sit on my lap or walk around my desk while I was using my computer. He get upset if he got too much attention.

I keep his urn and a picture of him on my desk between my computer monitors.

Same here user. I have a pic of my cat near me as well. Shit sucks.

It's the only pussy you'll get.

I'm fine with that, dick is much better.

He was a good looking kitty. Too bad he's not with you anymore,

AHAHA SICK BURN ARE YOU FROM R/ROASTME?
UPBOAT!

you're not funny; kys

His name is Copernicus.

He was also about as dumb as he looked.

And I thought my cat had a funny face.

Do cats pee on keyboards?

You are a faggot for buying that cat. You know why and you should kill it, put it out of it's misery. Also stream it pls

>No battlestation is complete without a cat.
I don't allow the filthy vermin in my computer room.

My car

Please be gentle.

What's your left monitor?

>no cat
waste of trips

I love Cats, but please : /an/

rip kot. he looks cozy there

But user, cats are technology. I bet you hate(d) techloligy threads too

Me too :(

>not making your own chip

nu-Sup Forums get out

Good catto

#2 rolling around too.

Cats are shit pets and in every possible way inferior to dogs. Don't even try to argue.

How do you remember to feed them every day, I forget to do things all the time

Mine will remind me. They've established a habit with their food and are good about communication.