Is this the Prettiest city in northern Europe?

Is this the Prettiest city in northern Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vIwXXNfJRXc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that small mountain train at bottom right of your pic
nice

It looks majestic as fuck
I am sure rest of Norway is equally beautiful

All of beauty in this pic was made by a nature, so no.

there are some nice buildings there too sir

10/10 would visit

I'll be there for 12 days in July, anything that's a must-do?

take a ride with floybanen. It's the small tram which drives up to the top of the mountain.

if you are a black metal autist then Hulen is the place to visit. youtube.com/watch?v=vIwXXNfJRXc

You can see and do everything the city has to offer in 3-5 days.

Sounds good, thanks.

I was actually only planning on spending a few days in the city itself, then renting a car and spending 7-9 days driving around the area. Would probably try to get up as far North as Åndalsnes, drive the Trollstigen, maybe spend a night or two in Geiranger, and stop by Jotunheimen and Hardangervidda, maybe some other places to do some hiking and climbing.

Strömstad, no doubt

>renting a car
for your own economy, hope you go for the cheap low budget alternatives such as "rent a wreck" etc. Hertz, Avis etc only has new cars and they tend to be more expensive to rent

every country has really beautiful parts but people usually say one of the nordic countries
I think Slovenia and Croatia are pretty
also apparently the last 'jungle' in Europe is in Bosnia, might be cool

take this mini ferry. It only cross the harbour, that's all it does all day long

If you are a grill then there is a 1000% guarantee chance that a meme tall blond guy will flirt with you if you try the nightlife in Bergen.

looks like new zealand

lol hell no. Alesund is definitely much much more comfier. I would kill for a house next to sukkertoppen

Malmö. Double anal capital of yourup

Me to the right

looks like a swedish city 2bh

Get on my level.

>Louisiana Cajun Cafe
>in Bergen
I grew up in the southern US and I didn't like it very much but the food is god tier and I would not have expected it to be available in Norway. This makes me happy.

Seconded

Tromso looks pretty nice, I bet the winter isn't that bad either

>ant
no thanks

Southeast Texas here. Now I want to try that restaurant!!