How the FUCK does Apple get away with pricing a laptop with cheap feeling wobbly keyboard as $3000?

How the FUCK does Apple get away with pricing a laptop with cheap feeling wobbly keyboard as $3000?

The HP spectres, fuck even the pavillions for 500 have nailed a low profile laptop keyboard, how does Apple manage to fuck it up so spectacularly?

Not only that but everyone justifies paying for this garbage with the idea that they are somehow well built, quality machines.

Other urls found in this thread:

oled-info.com/oled-keyboard
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

price includes this. got a problem. take it there and they fix or replace. no extra charge.

They put this on it and instantly it's worth a few hundred extra dollars.

>$3000

Nice shitpost. At least criticize their new keyboards and not the ones they've ditched.

Which new laptop has the best keyboard?

ADF go home

There's some gaming laptops with mechanical keyboards. I'd say those have the best.

Apple fixed the mushy feeling keys with their new keyboard but fucked it up by reducing the key travel.

>price includes this. got a problem. take it there and they fix or replace. no extra charge.

>let me pay you too much so when something that shouldn't break does, I don't have to pay even more

Those are only an option if you're looking for a 17 inch 500 pounds 4,000 dollar laptop. I couldn't find one that wasn't oversized and overpriced when I was laptop shopping.

The Dell Latitude series tend to have good keyboards.

they sell their shit as "premium" products, and normies are too dumb to not fall for it.

dont you know this one macfag that had a 500$ Laptop before switching to apple and now hails it at the end all be all? yes, they're that retarded.

It's only used for short Facebook posts and Google searches, so more money is spent on the touchpad (to make scrolling through Facebook silky smooth).

>umlaut keys
that is stupid

>pressing 2 keys for a single letter
>having ñ key

The alternative for most people is to buy something with even worse build quality and a far worse OS.

ñ it is like the ß, spanish doesn't use the ~ for anything else, and use the ´ for all the vocals and you don't see keys for á, é, í, ó and ú.

It is stupid, accept it.

I mean vowels, not vocals.

>implying macOS isn't worth a couple hundred extra dollars

>implying the new keyboards aren't the problem

They are prepping their users for a touchscreen keyboard

It will be the greatest innovation of all time

You pay more to have the apple logo vs the equivalent elsewhere.

oled-info.com/oled-keyboard

There is no equivalent for macOS, though.

>cheap feeling wobbly keyboard as $3000?
kek/... poorfag poojeet obviously never even tried typing on one. Apple laptop keyboards are godtier you low IQ monkey.

Windows or Linux w/X and GUI of choice

I prefer Winblows to OSX myself.

Meanwhile Dell has better-spec' laptops for cheaper and with on-site repairs.

Are you intentionally being thick or do you just have no idea what you're talking about?

This is an opinion.

Not an argument

Not him, but why is he being thick? He can't have a different opinion to yours?

You're right, an opinion is not an argument. Pointing out that something is an opinion is an argument though, since it invalidates it.

I can't observe that his opinion is either based on ignorance or willfully retarded?

Look, all I know is that I pointed out that people pay for the OS, and this thread has turned into molymeme central. It's almost like you're trying to change the subject.

>I can't observe that his opinion is either based on ignorance or willfully retarded?
Provide proof please.

>Look, all I know is that I pointed out that people pay for the OS, and this thread has turned into molymeme central. It's almost like you're trying to change the subject.
I simply pointed out that your statement was an opinion, I don't see what this has to do with your conspiracy theory.

I do prefer windows to OSX. You'll have to be more specific otherwise.