Name one good thing he ever did

Name one good thing he ever did.

Other urls found in this thread:

out.com/entertainment/popnography/2012/06/26/jon-maddog-hall-comes-out-homosexual-alan-turing-birthday
sarah.thesharps.us/2015/10/05/closing-a-door/
macnn.com/articles/08/05/15/apple.is.gay.friendly/
youtube.com/watch?v=E3s-qZsjK8I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fVrQdz_x9hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Died of AIDS

died

Named the Jew.

Raped lolis.

die

Exposed normies for what they really are, pathetic scum susceptible to group programming.

He made the platform which keeps gays outside Linux.

Started the decline of microsoft

Apple kicked him out and so he created Next where they created a Unix based line of computers. The world wide web was built with one of those boxes...

Gave Tim cookie the AIDs

Tim is a faggot

Name on good thing OP ever did.

Helped turn a massive amount of normies against flash.

Let himself die of entirely treatable cancer.

Sucked a cock.

Ha

actually cancer, but still true.

Make technology easy to use for the average person. That being, you know, the point of technology, being a tool for a function and not a test.

>keeps gays outside Linux

out.com/entertainment/popnography/2012/06/26/jon-maddog-hall-comes-out-homosexual-alan-turing-birthday

>Most of us have probably not heard of Jon "Maddog" Hall, the executive director of Linux International. But he's super important to tons of computer geeks out there, and he was an early proponent for free and open source software. Well, the 61-year-old came out today in honor of Alan Turing's birthday.

>"In fact, computer science was a haven for homosexuals, trans-sexuals and a lot of other “sexuals”, mostly because the history of the science called for fairly intelligent, modern-thinking people. Many computer companies were the first to enact “diversity” programs, and the USENIX organization had a special interest group that was made up of LGBT people."

Linux users are all mentally fucked up in some way, and yes, they do have a higher proportion of faggots, trannies and other sexual deviants. If you're not new on this board you'd know that.

Who gives a shit about the human behind the code? If it is open you can audit it and make sure it works and it is safe to use, if it is closed then you shouldn't trust it at all.

>keeps gays outside Linux

sarah.thesharps.us/2015/10/05/closing-a-door/

>I am no longer a part of the Linux kernel community.

>I did not want to work professionally with people who were allowed to get away with subtle sexist or homophobic jokes.

Many Sup Forums users (potentially just the ones that also go to Sup Forums) are incredibly insecure and take personal offense to homosexuality.

>average
you mean stupid

Before iPhone
> shit tier touch screen
> shit tier plastic phones
> shit tier phone os

After iPhone
>Marketed a top tier touch screen on devices
>Marketed a phone that actually has a good build
> Marketed ok tier phone os
> Marketed app ecosystem

Without him "marketing" a top tier device, other companies will never follow and compete.

Note the word marketed/marketing.

The question is that if a bloke owns a Mac there's a higher probability that he's a gay. Mac users know it.

Look I admit I'm anti homosexual too (when it comes to men, women are fun to watch) but that has nothing to do with code. I wouldn't even care if some otherkin wrote the software I use as long as it is proper free software and is audited by sane people.

"Only jews and fags use apple."

The idea is simple.

An average user of Windows is a normie or a gaymer.

An average user of Apple is a gay or a normie.

An average user of Linux/BSD is a techie or a computer geek.

>I'm anti homosexual too (when it comes to men, women are fun to watch)
teenager/third world shitskin detected

I can see that. Apple hardware is basically like jewellery and when you see that on a man, you can make your assumptions.

Built the floppy drive and at the time, built a consumer ready device to appeal to the average user.
He also made popular the GUI and the smartphone as we know it today.

Well you could say I'm third world, but I'm white, just Eastern European which is like India for Asia.

He fucked OP's mum and then died of AIDS

>literally some random chick's actual blog site vs very well known and long established person in Linux community

Laughable attempt, seriously you would have been better off not posting anything you retarded fuck.

>you mean stupid

No, I mean people who are not computer savvy. What in the fuck makes you equate computer knowledge to general intelligence? Some of the worst people with computers are fucking science professors. You're one dumb cunt.

> be god tier dev
> be working at top 500 fortune company
> give top spec macbook pro every year just to spoil the employee
> too lazy change laptop since i can simply timemachine my stuff to the new macbook
> mfw i suddenly became gay or normie because i use apple products

>smartphone
>good thing
KYS

Hes one of the greatest marketers alive

Other than that, not much

She's a former contributor to Linux kernel. She quit because the majority of kernel developers are sexist and homophobic.

Is Apple's CEO a random too? There's no need to prove an obvious facts. Gays prefer Apple over Linux and Windows.

>"i am le retro neckbeard xD"

Neck yourself.

>KYS
Love my smartphone

Make the first and only successful unix based desktop OS.

>god tier dev
>use apple
Take your pick.

Popularized well designed, UX research-based PC and smartphone interfaces. Made a music player that's not a convoluted gay DRM ridden piece of shit.

He didn't make it though. He just made other people do it.

Basically turned everything to gold he touched.

Separated idiots from their money

so a skill level is dependent on the product that you use?

please tell me what you have achieved using your thinkpad, arch linux, moto z, and ibm keyboard

160gb ipod classic

Being Bill Gates' bitch

You can try to have this 'which thing has the most gays' match with me but you will not win. Devs are not users, look at the users, look at people who browse this board with their cutesy riced Loonix shit and cross dresser addictions. Tim Cook was a picked successor in an emergency. As the previous Chief Operations Officer he was most suitable to run the company.

>you
>clueless on the real world edgy 14 year old using Sup Forums on the family computer

Pick both.

DELET THIS

It depends. The only reason to use macOS is XCode. It was also possible to use Macbook with Linux on it because there're weren't eligible hardware. Nowadays Macbooks are not the best choice because there're better hardware.

I won't argue with a bloke who consider himself a "god tier" developer.

These guys on Sup Forums are geeks and some of them are techies. You can indeed cherry-pick anyone to prove your point. I understand that you're probably a technically illiterate normie who struggles to admit that gays prefer Apple.

Yeah, I know that the frontend devs are fond of gayish Macs.

Used BSD

There's some statistics for you.

>Apple is considered to be one of the most gay-friendly brands on the market, according to a study conducted on behalf of ad agency Prime Access and media company PlanetOut.

macnn.com/articles/08/05/15/apple.is.gay.friendly/

Being a dev on a mac sucks, prove me wrong

>planet out universe
Are these the mentally ill people who identify as planets?

He made the trackball and touchpad useful on portable devices which was an industry first as well.

>all this hate for the greatest industrialist of the 21st century
go back to using your google spyware, fags

First android phone by Google was pretty much a blackberry and looked like one. When they seen the iPhone launch. They dropped it and rebuilt it.

Vector fonts?

Font rendering.
Mobile devices.
CLANG.
Webkit.
Bonjour.
Printer support for UNIX/LINUX

>alive
Did i miss something.

>implying

he was pretty good at abandoning his child and being a whiny bitch

He died.

Didn't let the people know he died of AIDS.
Everyone would want to have some AIDS back then.

The first iPhone touch controls are pretty much the defining standard of every smartphone
Back then nokia was using scrollbars and zoom buttons

Gays don't fucking care about Apple shit you clueless shut-in. Gays don't care about technology. You think they do because YOU are the faggot who cares about technology but you're not open about being a faggot yet. A lot of homosexuals tend to be high earners, this is something people forget, high earners generally go for Apple for their personal computer.

Colleges are full of Macs, are they all homosexuals? No, you're an idiot teenager who cannot into stats. Macs are not niche products anymore, this isn't 2006. I know people of all kinds and personalities who are Mac users. Fucking get outside once in a while.

created the first smartphone? even though all of the phones they put out are garbage

Pixar

it's ok that you're gay.. calm down

revealed the level of mindless consumerism in the current generation

steal money from faggots

saved pixar from an untimely grave

Told the phone companies to go fuck themselves with their crappy bloatware.

Its not ok that you're in the closet. Get out and start your career as a gloryhole servant you stupid faggot.

Is that what you did, user?

Help popularize GUI

>Help popularize GUI
>1% marketshare

Not poster, all consumer OS' followed suit afterwards.

>t. mactoddler

>Cmd+F 'flash'

Came here for this. I am a huge macfag who thinks Steve Jobs was a giant piece of shit, but I have to give him credit for more or less single-handedly killing Flash. That was awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=E3s-qZsjK8I

Kekd
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fVrQdz_x9hs

NeXT

At last i truly see

>He made the platform which keeps gays outside Linux.
Have you seen Sup Forums desktop threads?