Mfw I fixed Europe

>mfw I fixed Europe

You either take Kaliningrad or make a path to it for us. Isolated Russian oblast is a big fucking problem, Hans.

But nowdays it is just as isolated as in my picture

France looks fat

there's so much wrong with this picture I can't believe OP is baiting, he's way too retarded to do this

>didn't give Flanders to Netherlands and Wallonia to France
>Luxembourg isn't part of Germany
>Germany took northern Italy because "why not"
>didn't give Galicia to Portugal
>merged all Nordic countries in just one which is another sign of your laziness

3/10 is the best you'll get

>Milan, Florence, Genoa and the rest of Northern Italy are gone

Italy will in no time become Balkan-tier.

>>didn't give Flanders to Netherlands and Wallonia to France
debatable

>>Luxembourg isn't part of Germany
Benelux, google it

>>Germany took northern Italy because "why not"
HRE, google it
Northern Italians are celto-alpinid and have more in common with bavarians than with other Mediterraneans. This is why I created the blue country seperated

>>didn't give Galicia to Portugal
debatable

>>merged all Nordic countries in just one which is another sign of your laziness
Muh Denmark rules only Norway meme

>Florence
Florence and Bolognia are in the blue part

Florence isn't gone
God i fucking hate when asian posters talk about europe like they know fucking anything about it

It would've sufficed to Quote once m'sir

Also, the HRE wasn't really all German desu, the people were extremely different

Just let us regain the borders of 1871 und gut is

This
Also
>Florence
>Northern Italy
This is one hell of a meme, they are located in Central Italy

>No 1796 borders for France
Toute la rive gauche du Rhin est argile sacrée de la France, desu

>Just let us regain the borders of 1871 und gut is
>He wants landmass back that is architectonically and genetically infested by Slavic mongol-hybrids
Sorry brother, I visited Danzig. They freaking ruined the city

>Germany is so cucked they forget to deal with Koenigsberg

Even if it stays independent from Germany, it should be evacuated and ceded to Lithuania to deny Russia a pretext to fuck around with Europe.

Your imaginary lines are stupid and don't reflect either modern day reality or historical precedence.

>fucking hate when asian posters talk about europe like they know fucking anything about it

As if European posters don't do the same regarding Asia

But aren't most of the most industrial and richest parts of Italy removed?

>gave western Ugraine to Russia

nah son

I hate it much more when Americans do that

>Greece has Italy
If anything, we should only have Sicily, and if you're referring to the Byzantine Empire you might aswell include Minor Asia
>Germany has Northern Italy
nah
>Belgium exists
should be divided, wallonia to france and flanders independent
>poland
wut
>united nordic union
finland doesn't really belong there IMO

>But aren't most of the most industrial and richest parts of Italy removed?
Yes, Italy would literally go bankrupt in days by losing Lombardia, Veneto or Emilia on their own, nevermind all together.
That said, Florence still isn't in the yellow part.

>>Greece has Italy
You don't understand, no one has the other part
Mediterraneans are united, just like Austrian-Hungary was

>Germany has Northern Italy
Let's be honest, they are Central European

>poland
V4 as a country makes sense desu

>finland doesn't really belong there IMO
Debatable, some would say yes, the other ones no

>Let's be honest, they are Central European
We're certainly closer to France than to you culturally. And regardless I don't want a german overlord, you only fuck things up. Everytime my region had germs rulers it went to shit, and everytime they left things started to go well again. Shit, in the 19th century you literally managed to fuck up worse than the Savoia, that's fucking embarrassing.

>lolbardy goes to Germany
in a week they'll ask for indipendence from your autism
>Venice with Germany
no thank you, we stay with the greeks and we get back some clay

>Wanting to give France more clay
Bad decision, they become snobby very fast

>Venice with Germany
I always thought you are part of this Padania thing ? If you want to be part of the Mediterranean blue, no problem

fixed

Northern Italy is Gallo-Celtic from pre-roman times, and used to have a german elite ruling it for a short period of time after the collapse of the romane empire
During roman empire it was heavily latinised, and as the HRE came to form, it formed deep cultural ties with south-eastern France
Overall, northern Italy is 5% german at most, historically, culturally and genetically

>HRE, google it
The Italian part of the HRE was unruly, constantly in rebellion against the emperor or the pope, and barely even acknowledged the emperor for half its history.

>celto-alpinoid
Meaningless category you literally pulled out of your ass. Celts have more in common with central italians than with fucking germans, no matter how much the flemish and english want to believe otherwise.

Fixed

>Northern Italy is Gallo-Celtic from pre-roman times
Not really. A goot two thirds of it was occupied by venetics and etruscans. The etruscan part got overrun, sure, but that lasted like a century before Rome came and rekt them.

Can you post the template please?

The main point was that the only real connection northern Italy has with Germanic people is the Lombard and Ostrogoth invasion of the 5th century, other than that there's really nothing even worth mentioning

>uniting the nordics
How about a no and a fuck you Hans?

Desu, I thought Northern Italy hates you and see you as some kind of villain, just like the Spaniards purport to do

>Meaningless category you literally pulled out of your ass
Not even a bit, but ok

>Celts have more in common with central italians than with fucking germans
Hell no, Southern Germany is celtic just as Northern Italy
Central Italians are Meds and not really related to the Northern parts

>I always thought you are part of this Padania thing ?
Fuck that, we wanna be independent. Have you ever heard of the fucking Serenissima?
You germs ruined everything after Napoopan gave us to you, like fuck I wanna go back.
Venexia libera, foresti fora dai cojoni.

le eternal anglo maymay xDD

>Muh Danish oppression

Well there's the franks who basically genocided the lombards in certain areas and replaced them.
Also Austria owning pieces for a couple centuries too.
But certainly we're much closer to you than the germs from every point of view.

Fuck right off
Creating more countries is a surefire way to make wars. Especially when the cunts you unite speak different languages

Northern Italian dialects of Lombardy, Piedmont, Aosta and Liguria are extremely close to south-eastern french as far as sonority goes, and during the 13th to 15th century, the major pre-reinessance cultural period of both Italy and France, these two regions were very connected (known to such literary artists like Dante and Petrarca as languedoc)

I could live with this.

>I always thought you are part of this Padania thing ?
The "Padania thing" exists only because in the 90s the government stopped creating debt in Southern Italy and started using Northerners tax money. North-Eastern and North-Western Italy are culturally different

>Central Italians are Meds and not really related to the Northern parts
Bullfucking shit. More like the southern part isn't related to central and northern Italy. The papal states basically worked as a fucking wall culturally speaking.

Empires lasted for millennials in Europe, just because kikes managed to destroy them it doesn't fabricate the idea as submissive

Slightly needs to be adjusted between germ and aus, but otherwise +1

And I'm not even french I'm an italian in Italy smashing you ignorant memetic german cunt with some hard facts

Ma quindi i franchi sono arrivati fino al nord Italia? Questa mi giunge nuova
Hanno lasciato un impronta genetica culturale di una qualunque rilevanza o cosa?

>scotland still there
>"its fixed"

>blaming it on da joos
laff
The nordic union would not really be an empire you fuckhead. It would be three separated states that all speak different languages, no reason to unite them at all

>I'm not even french I'm an italian in Italy
Nice proxy, Luigi

>Bullfucking shit
Not even a bit

Southern Italy and Central Italy are linguistically close

you are so fucking stupid, it's obvious I had a typo and meant
"I'm actually an italian in France"
stupid cunt

>He is falling for obvious bait
Yeah, I managed to become the stupid one, Mario

Like good old times

>I WAS MERELY PRETENDING
fuck right off

"no"

Yeah, Byzantines were a hell of an empire

Was meant for the Mohammedan roach, sorry

Franks basically estirpated the existing lombard aristocracy from northern Italy in a few generations after Charlemagne conquered the land. Basically all lombard land got recolonized by franks, roman style. Carloman settled half his army in the north east to create himself a power base. Basically the whole venetian and friulan nobility (aside Venice) has frankish origins.
As far as genetics, probably the same amount as the lombards or less.
Culturally, well a lot. Germanic influence on italian culture is like 90% frankish derived. Lombards left little peculiar to them, goths nothing at all.

better?

That pic literally disproves your own point, showing tuscans closer to n. italians than s. italians.

True, but genetically central Italy is closer to the north. Culturally too, they were part of commune culture rather than the southern feudalism.

better?

Either we have n.i or we don't, not whatever this mess is.

It shows that Central and Southern Italians are further Mediterranean due to genetical shift (relation with Greece) and Northern people share celto-alpinid heritage together with Northern Spaniards such as Catalans etc

Better we take good ol' Königsberg for ourselves

first, that is my map, so not really good old times
second, if you give up those part to greece i wanted to give turkey, syria and some part of iraq, and north lebanon, if you can find a template map of middle east.

i know that is way i leave to uk the best part of n.i. that is also the one that want to remain in the uk,

It literally shows north and center to overlap. That destroy your point about the centre not being related to the north.

Ok, I give you that
There are still huge cultural differences
Like France, Bavaria has an good amount of Central European, baroque culture, just like your North. So my map isn't really that much of a delusion

best map coming through

>mfw Sardinian
>mfw most unique culture in Europe

>There are still huge cultural differences
The differences between centre and south are much bigger than between centre and north. The whole area from the Alps down to Lazio formed a cultural continuum for 1000 years between the formation of the HRE and unification, with the papal states acting as wall separating the two parts.

Also deep south aside, Italy is literally european core land from any point of view. Sure, you can call it central european if you want, but only if you also consider France central. The whole carolingian land has always been a fairly compact cultural family. That's where "continental" as a cultural designation came from.

Your map is not rejected because I'd want us to be blue, but because I want us to be red and gold.