Espresso Machines in break room

Espresso Machines in break room.

Good, or Bad idea Sup Forums?

Will shit birds fuck this up?

bad. making espresso is messy

>Falling for the caffeinated jew

You must be an interesting person.

Depends on the number of people who will be using it. The more people there are, the less people will give a fuck about it's upkeep.

>Good, or Bad idea Sup Forums?
Almost necessary for staff morale with certain office crowds.

Also a good idea to have a warm water dispenser for the people who drink tea or such.

> Will shit birds fuck this up?
Possibly, but then again decent espresso grinders & machines ARE relatively hard to fuck up.

>The more people there are, the less people will give a fuck about it's upkeep.
Not a big problem since once you have x people you end up having the secretary, IT guy or canteen staff or someone in charge of the machine.

It'll be dead in a week. At we have some crazy machine with a touch screen where you can get whatever you want. It's like a digital barista. Probably costs a fortune though, like maybe $20k.

This.
If you're going to poison yourself for energy just do meth and really get some shit done.

PS: Not like you want to do it any other way for servers, the office printer(s) and office supplies and any other such shared resource either.

You could of course outsource the whole thing to a coffee maker machine / printer maintenance / ... service company if you want to be cheap, but it's usually not a great deal of service for the amount of money these cost.

Tell me more user.

Good for office morale, and not a liability?

> Good for office morale
Sure?

> and not a liability?
Oh, it does have costs over time. It does require a sink and water tap nearby.

But to do a little something to keep qualified staff a bit more motivated? This is like one of the cheapest effective expenses possible, even if you install a coffee kitchen and buy a pretty nice espresso machine & grinder.

Getting everyone even a decent new office chair will cost you more.

Fuck I miss espresso, had at least 5 a day until my mom moved out and took her machine, saddest day of my life until now. It was one of those nespresso which is pretty easy to use and still tastes good, if you like it you should definitely get one.

Nice advertisement faget, those things have terrible reviews

you've to clean it often, because they make really a lot of steam and coffee splashes everywhere, they're also power hungry.

>Simple Moccamaster filter coffee machine in the break room
>See a co-worker fill the water tank with the coffee pan with water that's still slightly brown

You can't expect anything except a fully automatic macine that requires periodical professional care to be maintained semi-properly in an office environment. There's always at least one slob among the employees who will mess things up eventually.

Nespresso is garbage

>adderal plus 3-4 cups of coffee a day
Best of both worlds desu

Call IT if it breaks.

It's just the one I had, it was good but obviously not as good as the ones I got from professional machines, if you want one that is simple and easy to use then it's fine

Super automatic would be better, but grinding beans is loud. Wouldn't this be annoying in the office?

If you put that in your office, some women s gonna fuck it up, probably breaking the porta-filter mount, the boiler or some shit

Or she'll take the fucking Porta-filter off while it's brewing, and injure herself or other people with minor burns, leading to you getting sued

But I wish I had one of those in my office

>meth
Cocaine is the thinking man's energizer

If you don't have someone to clean that shit, it's a bad idea.

Also, a very costly one.

It just werks, OP

>not rocking this bad boy

It's needs regular cleaning
It's messy
It needs minor cleaning after every cup
People are stupid and don't know how it works
Wrong settings or new different beans fuck it all up
It's probably loud af and so very annoying
Lot's of things that can (will) break.

Just get a nespresso machine or whatever thing with cups, pads if you want good coffee. Nespresso has stuff specifically for companies. Those metal pads or whatever they are, are delicious.
Or get one of those fancy machines where you can get everything with the press of a button.

People will want milk and whatever special name their coffee is anyway.

You may as well buy the giant container of the store brand at that point

I make coffee with my arduino

God I hate cleaning this every fucking day.

We have an automatic machine.
You fill it with beans, you fill a refrigerated tank with milk, plug in a water pipe, and voila, pick from a dozen or so presets, with or without frothed milk.
It also heats water to a very good temperature for tea so it doesn't get burned.

We got like three double boiler espresso machines from La Marzocco in the office. Shit's awesome. Even better, I'll live so close to the office I can get coffee there and walk back to my apartment.

Sounds comfy as fuck

>appending jew to things that you are too cheap to buy
Don't think Sup Forumstards are "woke" enough to see the irony in their own posts

Yeah, my food budget just got cut in half because I won't need to buy snack food or coffee, can just grab it from the office kitchens instead. It'll be is so close that my commute is 2 minutes, don't even have to go down to the street since I can get on the sidewalk to the building from my apartment.

Pretty fucking excited desu, looking forward to no driving ever to go to work.

hard to maintain

only if you're a complete retard
these things are built like tanks

what is the price:performance king of espresso machines?

do they require professional maintenance after purchase?

rancilio silvia
no, you can fix everything yourself

We can't even trust engineers not to piss on the bathroom floor.

that thing will never get cleaned out

Caffeine is good for you senpai

thank you, will look at

want to get away from drinking the over sweetened cat piss that passes for coffee at the local shops

I live in flyover
the only time espresso is consumed is when it's mixed into some disgusting milk beverage

IT SPRAYS OFF AND OUT OF THE URINAL REEEE

It's sort of annoying but it only takes like two minutes at most.

>Espresso Machines in break room.
10 years too late for this to be cool user
The next big thing for "cool" companies to have is nitro coffee kegerators. My company has one and it's pretty awesome. It's also a dual tap with beer in the other half.

Beer at work? What kind of operation they running

Web development. Gotta keep the devs at the Ballmer peak.

>relying on drugs just to get up in the morning/stay awake

>cocaine
>thinking, let alone completing a thought process

do you have some cool kind of brain chemistry?

Don't forget to factor in noise.

All the Kool Kids are doing it user

I have access to an espresso machine at work. As long as you have to go to it and make a coffee, it doesn't get in the way.

If the espresso machine was in the same room as me, or in the next room, then I'd have a problem.

I have beer at work. My boss buys it for us.
Office etiquette dictates that you don't drink beer before 4:30-5:00pm on a weekday, or before 3:00pm on a Friday.