Are mechanical keyboard a really as good as people is saying?

Are mechanical keyboard a really as good as people is saying?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Tyrfing-87-Key-Backlit-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B01N1OGPM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

no

maybe

eh

so

could be

it depends

Try one out for yourself and see.

They're like SSDs. you can live without them but you won't.

I can't, there aren't any in the stores over here. Even on the online stores available in my country you can only get Chinese stuff with fake switches (noname ones not Kale).
I'm not OP though.

Getting a boot drive SSD is cheap in comparison though.

Cherry MX Browns are god tier. It really is like one of those small upgrades for your computer. It's nice to have a 7200HDD but when you try any new SSD you won't want to go back to an HDD ever again. It's nice to have a 1080p monitor but when you try 1440p you won't want to go back to 1080p. It's the same with a mechanical keyboard. Just pick up a nice one and you will notice the difference. Buy one from a store around you with a good return process so if you don't like it or just think it's something you can live with out just return in and go on about your business.

I know that Walmart usually sells the Razor shit and the packaging usually has some of the keys exposed for you to try out and get a taste. They aren't Cherry switches any more but they give you an idea. I know some companies sell little sample plates that have different flavors of cherry switch mounted to them for not that much money.

no. chiclet masterrace forever.

>Cherry MX Browns are god tier.
cherry switches are shit and browns are the biggest shit they make. that's why they're brown...

I don't get them. They feel clunky, keypress feels long as shit, they are noisy and expensive. It's the biggest meme in PC's currently...

Keyboards with Chinese switches are cheaper and you can't tell the difference.

>like mechanical keyboards because they feel better to type on
>the gaymen meme comes along
>getting difficult to find mechanical keyboards that aren't riced out and have "1337 GAYMER" on the box

There's passable mechanical keyboards for $30-$40

All of this depends on the switch type.

Superficially yes but they tend to wear out faster. If you're okay with that they aren't bad.

I have looked at those and in the specs they are mentioning up to 10-15g difference between keys, isn't that super annoying? Or they aren't actually that inconsistent and it's just to avoid warranty as long as they can.

neck yourself apple nigger.

You got to make sure yourself

There is no correct answer.

Personally I like mechanical better

for typing yes, gaymen no

I just want to say that cherry blue feel fun but are really shit for gaming if you are used to membrane because they are super deep, get red switches those are really not deep, if you want gaymen,

I have a drevo tyrfring with outemu black switches. It's pretty good and it doesn't look edgy at all. For 40 bux it's one of the best buys I made, and the feel is practically the same as my friend's cherry switches.

amazon.com/Tyrfing-87-Key-Backlit-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B01N1OGPM8

Yes.

they are a razy meme

one key is not enough
you need to try a real keyboard to test them out.

old ones are!

Best ones have the Logitech Romer-G switches. Less input lag and low activation weight. Quiet, too.

Browns are shit, there's no reason to get them over blues

Apple Alu keyboard is better