/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Useful non referral Gearbest coupons • user reviews the Earmax Boom Pro (a V-Moda Boom Pro copy) • user reviews the Ganzo G301-b and a 8Bitdo NES30 Pro controller • user's charger appears to be defective • user buys a little powerbank led lamp • user receives a dangerous device youtu.be/ZDKQmBWTRnw
• user bought a R4 card and doesn't know where to get the firmware for it • Gearbest has a "Ultimate" Fidget Spinner ""Sale"" gearbest.com/promotion-ultimate-fidget-spinners-special-1285.html

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LSFbqxgdpIw
aliexpress.com/item/2017-New-Nobsound-NS-10G-Mini-TPA3116-Bluetooth-4-0-Digital-Power-Amplifier-Stereo-HiFi-Amp/32791170231.html
aliexpress.com/item/HIFI-Bluetooth-4-2-Stereo-Audio-Receiver-Box-CSR64215-Digital-Amplifier-Board/32794365816.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-Original-VSONIC-VSD5-Professional-Noise-isolation-HIFI-Earphones-Earbuds-Headphone/32353172635.html
aliexpress.com/item/10Pcs-Soft-Silicone-Corded-Ear-Plugs-ears-Protector-Reusable-Hearing-Protection-Noise-Reduction-Earplugs-Earmuff/32798426654.html
gearbest.com/mouse/pp_511632.html
aliexpress.com/item/SEWOR-2015-Men-s-Decent-Business-Mechanical-Wrist-Watch-Leather-Strap-Arabic-Roman-Number-Transparent-Dial/32345688756.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpDzYHE_TY4
s.aliexpress.com/2m6ZzAnu
aliexpress.com/item/i-still-feel-them-the-csg-memes-they-still-hurt-like-a-zukshitters-pain/32662611441.html
gearbest.com/novelty-toys/pp_607558.html
aliexpress.com/item/Kkmoon-6-900-300-3mm-Large-Size-Plain-Black-Extended-Water-resistant-Anti-slip-Rubber-Speed/32768374646.html
ebay.com/itm/48V-DC-Phantom-Power-Supply-For-Condenser-Recording-Microphone-US-Power-ED-/132038524415?hash=item1ebe1bfdff:g:DasAAOSwZQRYVtrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=LSFbqxgdpIw
Are those amps good?

please guys this is important

Alright, I got 4 new packages over the last 2 days so there's some new shit. First two from yesterday.

Second two.

First one are my N scale (1:150) figurines and lighted cars, for my layout. Cast next to nothing compared to what you pay for it over here and they're surprisingly well made.

Or you could just buy a Nobsound

aliexpress.com/item/2017-New-Nobsound-NS-10G-Mini-TPA3116-Bluetooth-4-0-Digital-Power-Amplifier-Stereo-HiFi-Amp/32791170231.html

Little detail on the cars.

is there any option with an RCA input?

>output
FTFM

can I buy pants like this on ali?
I tried to search for tearaway pants but couldn't find anything.

aliexpress.com/item/HIFI-Bluetooth-4-2-Stereo-Audio-Receiver-Box-CSR64215-Digital-Amplifier-Board/32794365816.html
Rate?

Next up, the second package. Got my Vsonic IEMs, some earplugs and one of them large mouse pads. Lets start with the fun stuff.

Opted for the coloured version because I intend to use them in the rehearsal room/studio as well. Nice package design, overall.

do you live in a slapstick comedy?

Since I had the chance to start using them yesterday I've used them for about 5 hours now already. I've changed around the rubbers, but sadly the foam cones aren't comfortable so I'll need to order different ones. Cable and plug production quality is very good though.

The sound is really good, it's feeling like a good flat response frequency-wise. No big booming bass, and pretty clear highs, nothing muddled. Tonight I'll give them a go in the studio, listen to a few mixes on 'em.

Link: aliexpress.com/item/New-Original-VSONIC-VSD5-Professional-Noise-isolation-HIFI-Earphones-Earbuds-Headphone/32353172635.html

why is the shipping so expensive on the orange pi?

Looking at the final bits, the some earplugs and one of them large mouse pads bit of the package.

delicate piece of electronics in a box

Mouse pad is huge, feels good and soft. Will need to use it though, but at first test the mouse moves over properly. It needs to be flattened a bit.

I get that, the shipping for the chip itself is $2 on top of the $8 which is fair. But then the shipping on the plastic case is $5 over the $2, and on top of that if I get a combo the shipping is $9.

These fuckers are great, 10 pairs, individually wrapped, and they close off nicely. Perfect for gigs and stuff, to not risk losing the expensive buds.

Link plugs: aliexpress.com/item/10Pcs-Soft-Silicone-Corded-Ear-Plugs-ears-Protector-Reusable-Hearing-Protection-Noise-Reduction-Earplugs-Earmuff/32798426654.html
Link mouse pad: gearbest.com/mouse/pp_511632.html

Depends on the store, I guess

And finally, update on an old order, my outsider chink mints (x36, 3x8 of a type) I planted only last weekend are getting seriously pushy. I won't do weekly updates but if something interesting happens I'll let you know.

I got some of those a month ago. They're fucking great. I use them to sleep since I have loud ass fans in summer cause Australia with no air-con. Pretty sure they're cheaper on eBay too btw. Were like $1.70 or something.

Super comfy. Blue string thing can be removed too. I'm legit considering trying to make them into IEM tips.

this way they appear as the first one when sorted by "price ascending", while in reality, it's just that part of the overall price is shown as " shipping fee".

the money you pay is essentially the same, because ali - umfortunately - can't (and I suppose doesn't even want to be able to) order by price & shipping, like ebay.

where can i buy food from china?

KZ ZS3 stock/modded measurements if anyone is interested. Feel free to ask questions.

Blue is modded. White is stock.

Oh and >63hz rolloff is likely an issue with the software.

Any good USB C cables? I want some spare cables to charge my One Plus 3T

Any teabros here that've bought matcha from aliexpress that could share their experience?

I'm the namefag that got the Redmi 4A the other day. I'm happy to report that the battery life is breddy gud with my heavy usage.

pulled the trigger on this aliexpress.com/item/SEWOR-2015-Men-s-Decent-Business-Mechanical-Wrist-Watch-Leather-Strap-Arabic-Roman-Number-Transparent-Dial/32345688756.html
did I do good?

Oh, forgot to mention. I also have a major problem with wetting the bed at night and it's starting to cause problems with my family. Is there any chink shit that could help out with this?

fidget spinner conundrum solved...

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpDzYHE_TY4

Any of you guys know about a decent quality balisong trainer?

don't buy tea from aliexpress

>aussie with no ac
how the fuck are you alive

i understand where the autist meme comes from now

whats a good spinner to get then?

no, but those pants would be the first step towards changing that.

Are you the guy on Head-fi?
I'm waiting for my pair of ZS3, alongside a pair of ZST and ZS5, so I was curious to see if the mod was worth it or not

Pain and suffering.

Yeah, I am. If you're careful, the mod is fully reversible. All you do is peel off two of the filters and pull out the foam. I had to re-do the measurements once so I know it's not permanent. Give it a go once you get your ZS3's and see if you like them enough. Just use a sewing needle or any other thin sharp pole like object. A toothpick should also work well.

I've got ZST's in the mail too. Will be measuring and modding those when I get them. Probably won't get the ZS5 til they dip in price and are proven to be decent. Images in the KZ thread dont look hugely promising, but impressions seem good.

Thank m8, I'll give it a go
I'll get replacement filter just in case I fuck something up

that guy that landed in the hospital lived. So go for it.

What are you waiting on /csg/?

Chink rope.

Will this get me punched, and by who?
s.aliexpress.com/2m6ZzAnu

Not much desu

It will get your dick sucked by /r/the_donald tbqh

I found a cheap pair in Wal-Mart once.
Some cheap chink pants can be permanently breakaway very easy

T_D are the ones pushing traps and boipucci on Sup Forums right? Ordering now.

How do I lock and unlock my ruizu x02

Can anyone link me to a chink capo for classical guitar?
Maybe some cool picks too

a couple of things

>spanish
Which 3rd world country are you in?

click the space between the m and previous track button 4 times

chileanfag, just recently discovered how to stop the translations, they're annoying as fuck

I bought this one, it's decent. But most generic ones are, really.

>That V-MODA mic knockoff
>another OrangePi Zero
>mSD card along with a charger and 3mts microUSB cable for said Zero
>crappy mSD to usb 3.0 adapter
>$5 Xeon processor to make a keychain
>Asuka Kurashina cosplay
>Rugged case for my RN3P
>T400 ear tips
>Partol LED lights for my car

Metal Gear Solid poster (pic related)
Sunglasses
Braided USB cables
Camera shoulder neck strap

just these (picture is from the agent) and a lapel mic

What's the explanation for those 4 peaks?

dispensing valuable advice to novice pedophiles

Is he Icelandic? Sounds exactly like Björk in that tv video.

It took 3 tries to get a magnetic charging cable for my Sony phone that doesn't suck ass.

The previous two cables could only go up to ~0.6 A and the phone only charged by maybe 10% per hour with screen on and navigation running.

link

Search for "wsken".

Shit's pretty expensive though

Not pictured: A 1.60$ or so fidget spinner.

If you have legit proof he's a pedo then report him to the police. Why all this autistic stalking?

He's projecting his own pedophilia unto others
That one's edited as well

sauce on the poster

>seat belt mounted bottle opener
you fucking madman.

> XL
What a surprise

3 spinners and a karambit

please tell me you're not one of those retards who use fake seat belt clips to stop the seatbelt alarm

aliexpress.com/item/i-still-feel-them-the-csg-memes-they-still-hurt-like-a-zukshitters-pain/32662611441.html

probably won't keep time well

since sharks are dead, what SD cards do I buy now?

gearbest.com/novelty-toys/pp_607558.html

ordinary ones.
the difference to decent chink ones is negligible.
sharks are now nearly double the price they were 1 year ago

>quotations from Chairman Mao
>DNC cap

brb new orders coming up

What would you recommend, if anything?
G-gulp.

I would hit you for it

6'8 110kg slav here

Any mousepads recommended?

You can buy a toy knife with retractable blade, you know..

aliexpress.com/item/Kkmoon-6-900-300-3mm-Large-Size-Plain-Black-Extended-Water-resistant-Anti-slip-Rubber-Speed/32768374646.html

I was just amused by the photo

Is banggood trustworthy? I am thinking of getting the oneplus 3t from them as its cheaper (£320) but I dont like the idea of recieving a beat up package.

What is the phantom power supply that everyone gets for their BM-800s? I just bought a condenser microphone for really cheap at a flea market (actually way cheaper than a BM-800), and I don't want to spend too much on phantom power

ebay.com/itm/48V-DC-Phantom-Power-Supply-For-Condenser-Recording-Microphone-US-Power-ED-/132038524415?hash=item1ebe1bfdff:g:DasAAOSwZQRYVtrE

Can anybody link me us 14/eur 48 size shoes on ali? I cant find any

anybody here with a Zuk Z2 Pro?
I need to know if the golden-ish frame on the white edition looks really girlish, or if it's passable as a man's phone.
I'm so close to buying one, but the gold-thing kinda irks me, and I don't want to silence the voice of the CIS white male that lives inside of me.

Chink sizes. This is the last XL shirt I got.

u can get a case in any color you faglord

yes they're trustworthy

Yes.
I got an action cam and the Xiaomi Air 12 from them, no issues at all with packaging. They do they good care when packing electronics.

I have never owned a case and never will, you cuntshitter.