What will your reaction be this November when Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected as the 45th President of the United...

What will your reaction be this November when Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected as the 45th President of the United States of America?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2412831/Just-small-island-pays-attention-Russias-astonishing-attack-Britain.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Piercing my taint when that happens

Shouldn't it be Presidentress or some shit

>electing a literal cuck

how fitting

applaud the american voterbase and their stand against deep rooted misogynism in politics

I'll e disappointed but I won't care that much. I'm resigned to the fact that she is Going to win.

Oh look, another establishment corporatist shill got elected

>dude
>WEED
>LMAO

Nobody outside of America really cares desu

Punching a kitten.

>literal cuck
>A man whose wife is unfaithful.

At least all our presidents will still be male.

I voted for her

>

>Hillary Rodham Clinton
literally who
>United States of America
literally where
>What will your reaction be
literally why do I care

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2412831/Just-small-island-pays-attention-Russias-astonishing-attack-Britain.html

I will be busy killing myself.

relief

Confirmation that modern America is spineless

Why is Hillary Clinton so popular with the gay male community, Ameribros?

NOT
MUH
PRESIDENT

no, the Presidents only title is President, It is plain intentionally.

Throwing my life away in the Syrian civil war if that happens

should have elected the jew you retards

well, i think the first thing i'll be doing is going on Sup Forums and shitpost for a while and laughing my as off at the Sup Forumsacks, then i'll go to my bedroom's window and look out it and contemplate the landscape, because very soon things will get fucking ugly as hell: exploitation, environmental destruction never seen before, internet censorship, more jobs will be shipped off to asian countries (US and Mexico alike), and more control to enterprises. Burgers will bitch about "muh jobs", Europe will be culturally enrich to their death with hordes of jamals and ahmeds and america will be doomed after they take in thousands and thousands of pablos and mudslimes. Curl up into a ball and cry, for everything will be lost. Wonderful while it lasted...

I've seen this before here. What's the context of this picture?

Boer family being taunted by local blacks during the whole revolution/kill the farmer thing.

That woman and her children got murdered btw.

kek

I couldn't give two fucks