Hacking

How do i learn how to hack? i want to learn can someone point me in the right direction?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43zX_zsEKc8
youtube.com/watch?v=uOa-ObWPAKg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You've already completed the first step, user. Welcome to Four Chan :^)

install kali linux

watch yt tutorials for kali linux

watch mr robot

You start by learning how to code.

good one.

check

You need to change your text colour to something green like #458B00.
Then you start hammering away at your keyboard, while hammering away make sure you go into a mantra of "tick tack" and when you think you're done with your hacking say the following, "I'm in".

With enough practice you may become as good of a hacker as that anonymous guy.

coding isn't necessary
networking and scripting is
networking is the fundamental essence of breaking into and compromising systems

Install Gentoo

Learn to protect yourself first you retarded faggot

>implign that a massive phishing campaign won't work every time

People are dumb and therefore the easiest barrier to break

Just finished watching Mr.Robot huh?

Not OP but as an infosec student how interesting is Mr Robot? Is it as forced as other """""""Cyber""""""" shows out there? I've never watched it before. Pls no spoilers

A serious answer for a change:
Look into CTF (capture the flag) tournaments. They basically simulate what cyber security professionals do daily on a small scale.
There's also a lot of tutorials for that shit.

>social engineering, manipulating, and scamming the naive isn't networking

It's the most realistic portrayal of hacking I've seen on TV, definitely worth a watch. Every now and then there's some forced shit but it won't bother you.

The main character dies at the end

[spoiler]fuck you[/spoiler]

Social engineering is best hacking method

hey bruh give me your credit card info

sure homie give me your postal address i'll send it to you in a letter

But that's for Chad hackers, I don't know how to talk with people.

Good afternoon Mr. [COO/CFO]

My name is Stephen and I'm from Global IT Solutions, an IT consulting firm hired to assist your company's IT helpdesk.

We're having a slight problem assisting your helpdesk access your computer for an important patch update to prevent the ransomware, "WannaCry," from spreading throughout your company's network.

What we'll need you to do is have someone on-site power cycle your server's router. From there we need to establish a remote connection to your computer from our end. To get this connection ready, please use [this pin] when you've gone to logmein123.com. From there I will assist with the patch update.

The entire process is quick, I just need your assistance. If you have any questions please let us know at 1-800-1234, ext. 567, case number 8901

Again, thank you for your time and have a great weekend!

CISSP
or
youtube.com/watch?v=43zX_zsEKc8

>main character
Yeah, sure.

i'm pretty sure CxOs didn't get where they are
by falling for stupid crap like this

They also don't do any of this work. It gets delegated to people below them. Keep in mind that many larger companies have old people who grandparent-tier in technical literacy in charge.

Also a good whaling attempt uses more targeted information. Obviously I don't have that.

what is this shit?
I've seen more sophisticated AOL instant messaging phishing campaigns written by toddlers in basic back in the dial up days

more like Clusterfuck in progress

->

youtube.com/watch?v=uOa-ObWPAKg
You need more cyberpill

How to be a ultimate hacker:
>Install Kali
>Spam htop, sudo update and upgrade in the terminal

Congratulation! You're a hacker

You've got 2 minutes on the clock, GO!

Set matrix code as background.