ITT: We're on stack overflow

ITT: We're on stack overflow

See

this question has been marked as duplicate by janny.
This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

Closed due to being off topic

+1 for jquery

Instead of answering your question we're going to give an answer to a slightly different question and tell you it was your question that was wrong

Nvm fixed it myself

hello Sir i am from INDIA and would be Very grateful you for share solution to this difficult conundrum. We have many user cannot work due to the BUG discussed in thread. Please be so kind to email fix to poo@loo and help us. Many thanks and SHIVA be with you always friend

Well you could just use this programming language instead

There is an external proprietary library that you should use but you can't use it because you were supposed to make your own code but I'm still gonna recommend it and give my answer on how to use this library

Hi pls help this is URGENT, I cant get my python code to run w/o getting this error:

```
print "Hello World!"
^
SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to 'print'
```

been stuck on this for days, still don't get it

Can you Post that comment an answer so i can accept it?

hello darling my name is Raja Paraloodari and i would like for you to send me your source code thank you for being neatful

Your question is out of topic.

Text copied from another website that will receive a lot of upvotes

Q: How do I do this without %library%?

A: You don't want to do this without %library%. Use %library%.

test :^)

I'm not sure about your specific question but here's how to solve a completely unrelated question. Please mark as answered

I've been on this site for 5 years already, why can't I upvote?

Python 3 was a mistake

What have you tried xd

Use boost

Making print a Statement was

i actually keked

You want do [simple thing]? Import jquery. It does that.

>Reinventing the wheel

[top rated post]
oh yeah. Do what said.

's post way at the bottom

Why am I getting downvotes??

possible duplicate of a slightly different question which is not related to your problem.

Comments are not for extended discussion.

I programmed in COBOL back in the day so let me express my 40 year old computer opinions as if they're still relevant.

[Topic Closed]

>Why would you want to do that?

What's the widest letter in a font?

I don't understand your question. What do you mean by that?

I know nothing about computers and had to search bing to find the google homepage so i could google gmail and log into my account. What programming language should I learn so that I can make the most $$$? I am okay with moving to San Fransisco. I have a B.A. in Fine Arts.

Thanks!

This, kek

Evaluating input() was a mistake. Take your old garbage to another question.