Buzzing noise

Hello Sup Forums, recently, my pc started making this buzzing sound along with mini stuttering that lasts for a very brief period but it's long enough to drive me mad. I've tried to disable all the devices one at a time in the device manager but it just kept happening.

This buzzing sound used to occur after a video driver crash and was solved after rebooting, but now it's happening even in a clean reboot. I tried to reinstall the video/audio drivers but it didn't solve at all.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

I don't know, but have a bump.

I have a Win8.1 partition on my laptop (seldom used), and if it ever goes to sleep, it's basically unusable until you reboot (buzz+stutter every 5 sec). I've never cared enough to bother, but might be a similar issue.

Try a different video card

Coil whine?

Nope, it's a software buzzing sound.

I don't have another one, I guess I'll have to bring it to some tech guy.

Bad usb connected device? - disconnect your all your usb device and check again
Faulty cable connection? - reconnect everything
Bad PSU / mainboard components? - ?

Is the sound coming from your speakers? How does software make noise?

It's coming from my headphone. I said 'software' noise because it's not physical like a hard drive or cooler buzzing.

Already reconnected and used other usb ports. I don't know how can I test the PSU or mainboard without instruments and the 'tech' dudes aroud here ain't really that great. I wish I could identify the problem and then replace the part.

>reconnected and used other usb ports
I mean, your devices (mouse, keyboard, cam, memory drive, etc) could be the cause, it happens but is rare.

LatencyMon is better than DPCLantency Cheker.

What power option are you using? (Balanced, Power Saver, High performance)

Did you completely uninstall your graphic video drivers (Display Driver Uninstaller)?

Only my mouse is usb, I've disabled it via device manager, and the buzzing kept happening, I also changed the usb port. I don't have any usb devices on this pc.

I'm using High performance and yes, I used DDU, uninstalled the nvidia and realtek drivers in safe mode and then installed them again and used the clean install option on nvidia drivers.

>Only my mouse is usb
You need to physically disconnect it and check again or better, try with other mouse. What mouse are you using?

I'm using a logitech g402

Sorry, can't help you then, I don't know what could be with that few information, you can try your luck on /sqt/ stupid questions thread

Rebooted without the mouse, happened again when I opened a shitload of programs. LatencyMon is accusing a power related issue.

I think that's normal, you are using a hard drive, aren't you?, How old is your HDD?

I think it's just 2 or 3 years old, so relatively new. It isn't normal because my pc started doing this a week ago. Like I said, before this week, it would only buzz after a video driver crash and the issue would be fixed with a reboot. Now it's buzzing when I'm gaming without any driver crashing, which never happened before.

I have another HDD on this pc, so I guess I'm gonna try to install a new OS on the other HD and see if it keeps happening.

What major recent changes did you do to your system? Do you let software, system, driver software to update automatically?, with what videogames are you testing it?

Just to be sure, your headphone's cable is not touching or near cables or devices that could cause electromagnetic interference?

Can you still hear the same buzzing with other headphones or inbuilt speakers?

Could it be related to sound drivers?

Nothing really, after it started buzzing I've updated the windows (which the last update was from 10/2016), and reinstalled the drivers. I do not let them update automatically and I'm testing on various games, like heroes of the storm, dota 2, cs:go, overwatch, hearthstone, fallout 4 and what not. It's not happening only while I'm gaming, but also when I'm navingating the internet and open another program like the battle.net client or discord.

No it isn't, the buzzing also happens when I use the monitor speakers (mine is a TV/monitor, which I also reinstalled the drivers).

I guess it could be related to sound drivers, but since i've reinstalled it with a clean install, I don't know what else can I do.

It's probably your psu going bad. Mine caused weird problems like this before it broke

I guess its better than my motherboard.