You may post in this thread only if you can drink milk

You may post in this thread only if you can drink milk.

I can of course, but why to drink it past the age of 2?

Yet another quality Mexican thread

>mfw drink milk every day

well major part of my diet is cheese

I always drink 1liter milk everyday.

why not? It's sweet and creamy and delicious and it goes great with breakfast (and some dinner) dishes.

milk derivatives are great, too

I can drink just over a litre before i get the shits

Milk is gay. Only baby drink milk.

YOU BABY???

So jelly.

ikr.

Jap milk is basically water with colorants tho. I drank some when I travelled there.

fuck u taco man i do what i want

Why is it that most people are lactose intolerante in asia?
I'm fine with drinking milk but everyone else in my family shits themselves few hours later

well apart from being able to drink sweet, cool, refreshing milk without getting the shits.

Because milk was never a big part of the Asian diet? This map shows an adaptation over time. If you don't drink milk you won't adapt to it.

Except criticize the government

Isn't Sup Forums banned in China?

I try to drink milk but lots of calories so i cut down

I didn't even know lactose intolerance was a thing until I discovered the internet and it baffled my mind for years after I found out about it.

Daily reminder that if you can drink milk that comes directly from the cow (not that processed shitty "milk" that you buy in supermarkets) then you're lactose tolerant, otherwise you're probably just drinking "milk" dissolved in water.

I used to drink milk from my grandparents' cows until I was 15. By then both of them died and my parents had to sell the cows and horses cause there was no one left to take care of them.

Why didn't Africans drink milk?

0% lactose milk is popular here

guess why :)... Tbh it tastes the same

Moroccan?

because there is no cows

well not our kind of cows

no, only google is, so no captcha

use sentences user

My uncle has some cows and he gives me 2 litters of milk from them each month, fuck that shit taste so good when you drink it cold.

this map is a meme, I'm ethiopian and everyone in my family can and regularly does drink milk

This.
Same with India

I chug that shit like ur mums cum

>ethiopian
>posting in the united states

milk here doesnt make you piss blood, Bajimba

The North is whiteeeee

I never understood this map desu, north Africans consume tons of milk, with a lot of traditional recipes too, yet we're supposed to be lactose intolerant ?

who /GOMAD/ here?

I drink milk all the time back in Sweden, but the milk here in Japan is pretty bad.

Lactose intolerance doesn't manifest itself the same way in every individual.
Most lactose intolerant people just feel mildly tired after significant doses of milk. And if you have been drinking milk all your life, you probably don't even notice it.

I can't drink milk, but it isn't because of lactose intolerance, it's because of a food allergy to the protein. Causes histamine reaction: not indigestion like intolerance does.

So what you're saying is that lactose intolerance is completely irrelevant besides meme maps to bully the 3rd world and portugal ?