What do you usually eat at night during a long coding sesh?

What do you usually eat at night during a long coding sesh?
Americans Burgers?
Mexico Tacos?
Brazil Sopa de Macaco?
Sweden Muslim Cock?

please share!

But that's cannibalism

Im white so i eat Mayo straight from the jar.

dumb cannibalismposter

That's pretty gross. This belongs on Sup Forums.

that's not very open minded of you.

Germany Sauerkraut, Schwarzbrot, Knödel, Weißwurst, Bretzel, Grünkohl, Matjes, Heringssalat, Berliner, Bier

I just want to enjoy Sup Forums without Sup Forums and Sup Forums retards fucking up everything.

my own cum

Blocks of cream cheese dipped in ranch dressing. Not even kidding. That much fat quickly stops my cravings so I can get back to work.

maybe you should back to your safespace called reddit

le ebin you have to go back meme xDDD

Do you understand the point of having boards? Sup Forums and other boards get fucked by newfag Sup Forumsturds and Sup Forumsshits like you. Go fuck yourself and leave this board.

I'm brazilian and I've never ever seen or hear people talking about eating monkeys, wtf is that

/fit/ SWE reporting. Nothing, just water.

This is why most of you are fat fucks.

sopa de macaco

uma delícia

underrated comment

sopa de gentoo

uma botnet

Coffee & fruit

monkey see
monkey stew

The key is to not eat, but to smoke meth and remove to eat or sleep all together. ;)

neck yourself redditscum

Nice call. Only redditards can't stop themselves from spouting "le ebin xddd irony" when they're trying to defend themselves. I still hate this place though. Full of toxic autists with opinions that may as well be arbitrary.

People don't eat monkeys in brazil. monkeys are hard to catch, not much meat and are protected animals.
You're giving the wrong impression from our country.

>sopa de macaco
>uma delicia

pick one

kek!