Kobo aura or kindle paperwhite?

Kobo aura or kindle paperwhite?
What's g's experience with the two of them?
What's the best ereader on the market? (I only know about these two)
I also don't plan on reading that many pdfs

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ebay.com/itm/Kobo-Aura-6-Digital-eBook-Reader-4-GB-With-Touchscreen-Backlight-Black-/321932861394?hash=item4af4b19fd2:g:3~gAAOSwAKxWWMct&_trkparms=pageci%3Add9f6a93-3dd5-11e7-b308-74dbd180aa15%7Cparentrq%3A290e982915c0a99217bd8f97ffff3bd1%7Ciid%3A3
sony.jp/digital-paper/products/DPT-RP1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kindle paperwhite for the ecosystem. Both screens are nice but much easier to buy cheap books and sideload on the Kindle

>Kobo aura or kindle paperwhite?
Swindle if you're a poorfag and don't care about screen size and customizability.
>What's the best ereader on the market?
Kobo Aura One.
>7.8" display
>1872x1404 300ppi
>waterproof
>warm light feature

>but much easier to buy cheap books and sideload on the Kindle
What are you talking about, retard? Why would you ever sideload on a Kindle if you don't pirate? Who even buys books?

I buy books because I'm not a NEET poorfag freetard living in my mum's basement. I pirate the books where the author is a cockhead so I don't give them any money

You didn't answer my question, faggot. Why are you sideloading books if you're a buyfag?

How can you read the work of someone you hate tho?

Can you not read? I buy some books, I pirate others. I sideload the books I have pirated. The books I buy get delivered to the Kindle via Whisper

Jesus, these dumb burgers. This is what happens when you have no functioning education system

I don't like to live in a thought bubble. I will read works by people with opposing views to me. It broadens the mind. They are still cockheads though

You already closed your mind when you started hating him, opposing opinions means cockhead to you.

Nice wording in your original post, faggot. Either way
>much easier to sideload on the Kindle
Complete bullshit. On both it's easy as plugging it in to a PC and copy and pasting or using Calibre. If anything, sideloading is better on Kobo because most pirated books are in epub.

Fuck amazong. Go kobo. Had many good years so far from a kobo glo, it reads anything I put on it.

Kobo Aura H2O edition 2

>On both it's easy as plugging it in to a PC and copy and pasting
When I plug my Kobo into my PC it tells me I have to format it.

You're a retard. I've had 2 kobos and a paperwhite, currently have the KA1 and all of them worked as expected.
I can tell you're a dumb normalfag.
>le mine doesn't work because I'm technologically illiterate
>millions of kobos work just fine
>but mine doesn't so kindle is better

What's the difference between the aura glow 1 & 2?

>You're a retard.
No I'm not, the Kobo is just shit with shit software.

It works. It reads books from the microSD card, but I can't access the internal storage. No matter what I plug it into, Windows or Linux, the internal storage cannot be accessed.
If you format it then of course it fucks up and you have to factory reset it.
If you factory reset it you can access the internal storage a total of one time. The next time you plug it in it tells you to format it again.
Kobo software cannot even read the internal storage.

It was fine for a few months at least and then the problem occurred. It's shit.

>quoting the wrong post
Looks like I am a retard!

I have Kindle Paperwhite. It's great

Kobo works with any store that supports adobe DRM, and can read any format. It also has getpocket which is handier than I'd thought it would be.

Kobo aura, can pick one up $50 on eBay these days

Works flawless with all OSes, even the option of flashing new firmware etc

I've had a Kobo for years but I wonder what some of the android eink readers are like. They would support kobo store, amazong store, google store and whatever stores.

How is it for mangos?

>What's g's experience with the two of them?

I own a Kobo Aura H2O, after two weeks of light use it entered an infinite boot loop and has been useless since then, I've tried everything and nothing worked.

If you go to the online reviews you will see that it confirms me experience, Kobo quality control is fucking garbage, sadly.

Should I do it g?
Should I pull the trigger?

m.ebay.com/itm/Kobo-Aura-6-Digital-eBook-Reader-4-GB-With-Touchscreen-Backlight-Black-/321932861394?hash=item4af4b19fd2:g:3~gAAOSwAKxWWMct&_trkparms=pageci%3Add9f6a93-3dd5-11e7-b308-74dbd180aa15%7Cparentrq%3A290e982915c0a99217bd8f97ffff3bd1%7Ciid%3A3

Bump

i had the aura hd for MUH MANGOS and my ass sweat killed it

i now have a kobo glo hd

sideloading is easy with calibre, or internet, still does mangos

i love mine, except i lost it recently

You're talking about Stephen King aren't you?
Yeah he's totally a weirdo douche. Don't read anything from the last 10 years or so, dude turned into an old lady after his accident.

sony.jp/digital-paper/products/DPT-RP1/
I want this thing for school so fucking bad

I've used my kobo glo daily for four years without a fault besides the odd reboot when reading big articles in pocket. I don't know what bullshit other guys do but I'd take some of that anti-kobo butthurt with a grain of salt, considering the competition.

My only beef with the kobo is it used to have smiley faces but after the aura came out they patched them out. :(

now so do i. Shame its gonna take years to come to this side of the globe and be expensive as shit. wonder if you could possibly load ebooks on it

He's a coke addict. Like Escobar said, never trust a coke addict, they all turn crazy, unreliable and unstable.

only problem was they only eat pdfs.

Too big

is this nigger serious?

Bump

It's called using Koreader. The Kobo launcher for it can activate the USB storage thingamabob and read /proc, alongside emulating a terminal and choosing between nickel and koreader

My brother's got a kobo glo and it's quite shitty. I wouldn't buy a kobo

What is the best poorfag reader to someone in Europe? I don't really care about the store or 3G or anything like that since I want to go full pirate with it and use it mainly in my house.

I know older Kindles can go for really cheap but Amazon has no presence in my country and all the really good deals seem to be more for America.