Lesser Antilles

What does Sup Forums know about the countries of the Lesser Antilles? This caribbean island chain is home to many of the regions smallest nations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bONeCoik1Ts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I used to have mates from Martinique

I love those cunts

Jews of the Carribbean because of those tax evasion

Best black/mixed women here.

Like the rest of the region, they are plagued by high murder rates. We have nearby USA Virgin Islands (not in picture), and they have a much higher murder rate than any US state.

The Caribbean is a classical, colonial power-proxy region among old Europe, and lately, us too. I count 12 "things" in the picture. Of those, 8 are technically sovereign, while the others are a dutch, english, and two french "colonies", not sovereign. Even their positioning is all mixed up as an accident of history.

If you'll recall, USA and USSR had our own "power-proxy" fight in the greater antilles, over 50 years ago.

A mistake.

Interesting.

Did they have any noticeably different characteristics when compared to ordinary French people? Did they give you any insight into what it's like to live in such a place?

You can always gib us your clay Piter :3

I know most of them are british or commonwealth
thats about it

>We have nearby USA Virgin Islands (not in picture), and they have a much higher murder rate than any US state.

Makes sense

If I had the powerful to, I would.
(Diaspora included in the deal)

Well, I was something like 11 or 12, so I don't really remember...

They love mangas, video games, football, basket, they don't give two fucks about muh religion or muh wacism...they're alright

I should visit Les Antilles, it could be interesting

I think it's interesting that France has all these external regions that are still part of the main state. If I was French and had a bit of money I'd like to explore them all.

good food, good people, good culture, shit leaders. sorta like russia

Yea, I'm proud of this
I hope """""French"""" French don't treat them like shit

Tu veux mon zizi, user ? :^)

Homeland of one of our most talented artist
youtube.com/watch?v=bONeCoik1Ts

oui oui oui oui

Kinda similar: Britain has 14 overseas territories spread across the world and there was a show recently called Britain's Treasure Islands and they went to each one to see the history, people, wildlife etc.
I think it's kinda difficult to go to them though, I would assume it is the same for france

Going to the Overseas territories ? Difficult ?

Well Reunion, Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana and Mayotte are "departements", so they are part of European Union. You just have to take a plane to go to one of these place, don't need any passport or whatever.

I think French Guiana would be most interesting to explore on the simple basis of it not being an island.

Do you know much about the place?

Well it's full of Surinamese, Guyanese and brazilians immigrants.
Cayenne have an homicide rate of 30 per 100000 inhabitant per year.

The people I've met are black and have funny accents. English there is its own language even if you can read it. In the English speaking islands, obv.

Uhh

Meh food
Meh people
Meh leaders
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP: Luck

That's Russia.

yea ours aren't like. Turns out it is different for france

>United Kingdom citizen passport holders do not generally have automatic right of abode in these territories.

basically we can't just go there. Turn out it is different for france as the other poster stated

can they go as just as easily to france?

Yes. Btw every people of a country of European Union can go easily in our overseas territories.

better than the greater antilles because none of them speak spanish

bump for funny post and a (You)