Thoughts on Kurdistan and the Kurdish people?

Thoughts on Kurdistan and the Kurdish people?

They have more of a right to their land than the Palestinians do.

Every fiber in my body opposes a Kurdish state. It would be an utter failure.

Besides, those claims are absolutely ridiculous.

t. Roach

Leave Armenia out of this

Every time this ridiculous map gets bigger. I'm for a kurdish state, but in the mountain regions between turkey and iran, not in from the fucking Mediterranean to the arabian gulf

LOL at that map. kurds are dumb they wont be able to manage a country

I'm not Turkish. Doesn't change the fact that the Kurds are incapable of running a nation. If they tried, it'd be an Iraq-tier failure.

you are an iraq-tier failure.
Kurds are the second best people in the middle east, first being israelis

Iraq's current president is Kurdish (as was the previous president), and Iraq seems to be doing better at the moment than Syria, Afghanistan and Yemen.

in a bit of Iraq, too. I agree, this particular map is a bit too much but they deserve some borders.

>kurdistan thread

>a bunch of "German" and "Dutch" flags ALWAYS pop up

hmm...

They're the second best but they have never in their history been able to create a Kurdish state. They're inbred even by Middle-Eastern standards, and female genital mutilation is more common there than any other part of the Middle-East.

They breed like rabbits, they took an active part in the Armenian and (more directly) the Assyrian genocide. They were getting their shit pushed in by ISIS until the Americans started helping them. They frequently commit terrorist attacks for political goals.

Their leaders (e.g. Barzani) are corrupt despotic criminals, as a result Iraqi Kurdistan is a shithole that has a lower GDP per capita than Iraq on average, any criticism on the government will get you arrested and the Kurds are still forcefully trying to Kurdify Assyrian areas.

Please tell me, how are Kurds ANY better than other people in the neighborhood?

Pro-tip: They aren't, they're worse. They don't deserve their own state, and if the West decides to intervene again and grant them their own state, it will be another catastrophic failure.

her biji kürdistane en apo

t. Mehmet Uzunalioğlu

You can't dispute any of my points because they're all correct. I'm not a Turk, but think what you want.

More and more t*rks and p*rsians die from our guns every day
We'll for the great median empire again

Actually iraqi kurdistan is basically the only functionall part of iraq at the moment

Iraqi Kurdistan is not functioning. Only someone who hasn't been there would think that.
Savage rhetoric. Not surprised it comes from a Kurd.

It's actually a pretty fair claim historically speaking.

Also don't forget that one leaf aka zaza

I think they deserve the northern part of Iraq, when the Iraqi army was retreating from ISIS the Kurds fought. If you fight for your homes you deserve that land.

Plus Iraq was a state created by the British out of people that didn't get along so the Brit's could control them easier, no reason for Iraq to still exist.

>Only someone who hasn't been there would think that
Are you saying you've been there? Because I could just as easily say "Only someone who hasn't been there wouldn't believe that" and it'd have the same weight.

Besides, even if it isn't functioning, I haven't heard nearly as much bad news out of it as every other part of Iraq so they're at least doing better than the rest of it.

Kurds are bro tier

Why are those niggers claiming so much Armenian land?

Forgot pic

this map is bullshit and kurds are subhuman but hey i'm on for it
fuck t*rks

because armenia is a non country and they have a genocide to finish

>first christian country
>non country
Hassan plz