vocaroo.com/i/s0NVhWTWGCz7
youtube.com/watch?v=yJjj0hHBvDg
youtube.com/watch?v=6mqbAnrtWHo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cara

xth for blatant advertising

Come join the Parliament

the lads

Alright fuck it you can post in here just fucking chill out a bit yeah lads I don't get paid enough to deal with your shit

karen

inb4 masie and kpop

MY just go full turboautist and try and make my way as a boxer mma because ive got fuck all else going for me.

Strong white English grill

Our lads.

>janny keeping a janny edition alive
wew this is a first

janny gon' banny

You're not hard enough. I'll kick fuck out of you.

can i be lad?

doing a worry, lads.

nth for King Jaehaerys I Targaryen, the Conciliator

going to have the 3rd wank of the day desu.

um yeah that's fine with me and I will be a bit more about the new one is for your email address is no longer be available on Friday the best of my friends who were the first place I can do that I have been a long time ago I was thinking of you

Ceiling's dripping water right above my bed lads

Also half the wildlife has come into my room since my window's open in an attempt to keep cool, there's a beetle on my phone rn aha

i'm sweating my bollocks off

We're all faggots here chap.
>I'll kick fuck out of you.
Easy tiger.

why is this guy popular even today?
seems like a degenerate

No fuck off

You've wanked 3 times in 50 minutes?

/brit/ has been absolutely fucking atrocious today

Most boring, fucking shit threads I've been in all year

Did a wave of fucking spastic reddit children suddenly arrive or something

>why is a degenerate popular today

Well done on the other day and I will send it to you soon and will not have the time of year again and again for the use the following link unsubscribe from future emails from Facebook page view the document I sent you an update on the phone number

>suddenly

1st wank of 8th June 2016*, 3rd since 12:01 7th June

which girls age the worst, english irish or scottish?

half way through the year already blimey

youtube.com/watch?v=IK42G5bEsbQ

I wish we still lived in simpler times where you got a wife by trading 2 goats to her father.

this 2bh

scottish without a doubt

cytu be/r/copscum
full episodes of COPS playing, come and chat with other generals!

>asking such a question
this is how western culture and thought dies.
with thunderous applause.

>when your screen starts going orange

>Don't talk to her for three days
>Realise how utterly perfect she is, miss her like mad and can't stop thinking about her
>Can't find the courage to message her

Might unironically fucking kill myself, I'm so pathetic

erm, why did they rip off the song from bad boys ii?

Poleaboo is considering whether or not to eat anything before closing his fast in 2 hours

he's not hungry but hasn't eaten anything apart from the one meal when he opened his fast 3 hours earlier

you'll need to up your drinking sharply, do some light banter, and fetch some kebabs for the review board. Then we'll have a look at your application, and vote on it. We should get back to you in two to three weeks.

>it's referring to himself in the 3rd person gimmick man again

Easter?

I want to see cops DIE

do you have a job?

Shush. He's a great author and you're taking the piss.
Somehow I expect better from a Canuck lad.

pretty sure you're not supposed to eat during a fast amer

Shouldn't us Manc bros. stick together?

Poleaboo is NEET
He has difficulty occupying himself all day

idk but its a great show
u havent seen this show then

really makes u think huh..

I'm not a regular poster here I normally just lurk but I finished therapy today lads hopefully for good
It feels amazing I'd really recommend it if any of you are feeling off recently

You're confusing opening and closing a fast

closing = starting
opening = ending

Just done a cheeky gamble lads

what was the last job you had?

i was just trying to show off my acerbic wit worthy of said author on a poodle waxing forum.
>applause

why in gods name do you even live there

Persian grills are insane qt3.14s.
Iranian. They are my fetish.

rasheed

Why don't Americans celebrate easter? I can't seem to get a straight answer out of anyone on this board

Amusement park ride operator back

Got fired back in September

quality british programming if i do say so myself lads

>poodle waxing forum

Well, maybe you should post on a poodle waxing forum.
Not a south east Asian straight hair manufacturing forum for sub saharan ladies who watch anime, incidentally.

what the f***

3/10
0/10
1/10
4/10
8.5/10
9/10
8/10
7/10
9/10
10/10

test

all the good ones were me

>10 (You)s
cheers la

It's 28 degrees in my room.

I'm fused to my chair. I can't take this.

quite like this 3D thing

fuck are you testing chups? How to beat the northern hemisphere in rugby?
Cunts.

Going to do a sleep lads, night night.

>work up the courage to talk to her
>she responds
>conversation isn't great but it's something
>she just stops replying

ahhh yes

It's not real lad

rate my new bf lads

I truly subscribe to the basic tenets of the EU – the free movement of people, goods, services & capital, the belief that a collective group of states can help combat the rise of extreme nationalism and international conflict, and the idea that a homogenised group of nations contributes to a more diverse, culturally rich society.
The EU is by no means perfect, let’s all be honest - It’s overly bureaucratic, in parts undemocratic, expensive for larger states, and many other things aside, but by god, we live in the 21st century, in a truly globalised world. We need to appreciate and embrace the diversity of culture and population within the UK, which is in no small part due to our EU membership, and stop subscribing to some weird, outdated belief that the location in which someone is born should be the key, (and sometimes only) determinant about where they chose to live, make their living, raise a family, and ultimately chose to contribute to society.
I totally appreciate there are some very realistic, sound arguments for leaving the EU, and the undoubtedly greater opportunity to reform our aged electoral system if we leave is the closest reason I have come to changing my mind, but I personally would see it as a regressive step for the development of our rich, culturally diverse, progressive society

do you live in quite a new house too? i live in a fairly new house and i swear it's insulated to fuck to be more "energy efficient" but it's fucking roasting when the weather gets above 20 degrees. the only part of my room tolerable to live in is the bit right in front of the fan

wew

10/10

does he have a brother?

Classic

What's not real?
Both of these are literally real I'm afraid

want to have a sexual relationship with a girl lads

fair enough

vocaroo.com/i/s0NVhWTWGCz7

Eh? No the Hybrid Vigor one is a ruse

youtube.com/watch?v=yJjj0hHBvDg

did a search on the goog' and can't find shit

Brit on vacation here

china looks like a completely normal place on google street view

no niggers

the Hybrid vigor one is clearly fake and the muslim one is because the BBC are obligated to make content for all demographics, no idea why you felt like posting them tbqh

This is perfect. I genuinely do not understand people who think that just because they happened to be born on this island to the right parents that somehow makes them more deserving of a place here.

youtube.com/watch?v=6mqbAnrtWHo

Kek there's a black man/white woman couple with a baby in this Jeremy corbyn labour remain campaign leaflet o got today

lies.
Exclamation mark or point?

Want to fuck Iggy Azalea in her abo nigger pussy and ruin her hair by blowing my load in it

My bad, doesn't even look particularly farfetched desu, could definitely imagine the beeb doing that

happened to me yesterday haha but don't worry you'll be fine! :^)