It is true yuropoors can get fired if they don't go to a gay wedding of a co-worker?

It is true yuropoors can get fired if they don't go to a gay wedding of a co-worker?

>not a single muscle bear

>europenas
>working

It probably hasn't been tested yet, but I could see certain countries going for it - UK, maybe, possibly Sweden.

These guys have pathetic physiques. Is it only America where gay dudes all workout and diet like swimsuit models?

No fucking way. We have lot of bearish gays too.

But you guys voted for it, I bet you are more tolerant and anti-homophobic than Sweden and UK.

>Puerto Rico
>Calling other places poor

It's an European thing. European gays are 90% skinhy faggots. A Portuguese guy showed them for me

It's called being in "gay shape." A little bit strong but extremely low body fat. It makes sense, since we men are sexually visual creatures then the market on both sides is 100% about looks.

Show me a Western European who's anti-feces and who's not a Muslim. There aren't any.

You shouldn't insult our countries pet island.
It's just rude.

Yeah, the only reason I think people are still allowed to refuse to go to gay weddings is because it's only Muslims that oppose it.

Thinking about the issue you outlined in terms of pro- vs. anti-gay is all wrong.

You can let gays do whatever the fuck they want without forcing other people to condone it or partake in it.

It's a liberty issue. I don't like black people, but as long as they government doesn't force me to be friends with them, I don't care if they get married.

Doubt it. But with the rise of the EU and its totalitarian laws, we might be forced to.

I have no problems with gays, or their pride parades, but being forced to go to one (especially for religious folk) would be insensitive.

Then why the fuck don't you people vote for having guns and allowing incest?

I am. I know a lot of people who are.

We just have the same problem as you, in that a large proportion of the people who get motivated for flavour-of-the-month votes (referenda for us; presidential elections for you), but not the meat and veg of the democratic process (parliamentary elections), are women and/or lefty college students.

CRAAAAAWWWWLIIIINNNNGGGG

95% of European gays have bodies like this. Its depressing.

Leb

This guy is considered ultra-muscled in Portugal, not even kidding

Bump

I don't understand the euphenism. What are you trying to ask, really?

That you love gays and Muslims yurocuck.

I see, you're an idiot. Okay then.

>mongolniggers

>tfw i can not marry man
((((((((

>tfw I can marry a man
But
>tfw no bf