What country is culturally the closest to yours?

What country is culturally the closest to yours?

Op start with based Colombia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yFgs3rOshE8
youtube.com/watch?v=DLhRfZ-QwrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nada a ver.

Nenhum país da América espanhola se parece com a gente. Cuba tem mais a ver com o Brasil e ainda assim é muito diferente.

Urgay

This, Colombia não tem nenhuma região parecida com CO-SP-SUL.

Estonia I'd say

United Kingdom/Germany

Italy and Portugal..

Canada and Britain.

Claro que tem

>Lots of brown people
>Lots of natives
>Lost of white people
>Football
>Carnaval
>Bunda
>Humble and chill people
>Flip-flops
>Drugs

The only main difference between them and us is the language.

>Spanish America
>not Portugal

Fucking monkeys

>Britain
No.

Greenland and Madagascar.

>Lost of white people

Colombia didn't received mass of European immigration and don't have asians.

Also they have too much Native Americans.

Se parece só com Norte, nem com Nordeste isso se parece. Bogotá é cheio de gente com cara de índio

Ireland and Australia are the closest

Argentina by far.

Don't betray your father, son

Putz, totalmente nada a ver. Só se parecem com o Amazonas.

Spain is our father, Argentina our older brother and Brazil the weird uncle that touches us when no one is looking.

USA

A CISPLATINA É BRASILEIRA, PORRA!

Burger

Fuck no. Brazil is only Portugal. Besides Portugal there are no similar countries.

Cuba+DR. And the USA, in some ways.

>Flip-flops

it's bad taste using flip-flops in Bogota and other cities, the weather is not that hot for that. Foreign tourists wearing flip flops and shorts are mocked by locals.

You and Cuba are more closer to us than Colombia.

Amazonas colombiano nao e mto povoado macaco. Os colombianos vivemos nos Andes maiormente, também nas planícies caribenhas.

também, qualifica meu portugues.

Maybe in terms of the amounts of africans we got. But you guys still have much more natives. ours are all dead. Also Brazil is too big and diverse of a country to compare to these relatively tiny islands.

Yeah, but you barely have white looking people and have too much Native Americans.

The closet Spanish speaking country to us is Cuba by far

I know, Colombia's most similar country is Equator. Some Colombians would say Vuvuzuela, but Vuvuzuela is too Caribbean IMO, Equator has a balance Andes/Coast population more similar to Colombia's.

Cuba is closer, Puerto Rico barely have white looking people.

toppest kek to be honest in my opinion family

Dunno. Probably Ireland, Australia or New Zealand

Not really, we are pretty much the same as Cubans, bar blacks, of which they have much more.

t. half of family is Cuban.

but I agree Cubans might be closer, except in the natives part. Thanks Spain!

But Cubans seems to be as segregated as us. There are even neighourhoods in USA only with white Cubans. Meanwhile Puerto Ricans in USA form homogeneous groups like Mexicans

Peru or Colombia i guess

>as segregated as us
Where do you live, m8?

Ecuador is both the spanish and english name. Equator refers to the equator line

Minas Gerais

We're closer to you than Australia is

North Africa

excluding the bullshit anglosphere of inbred scots-irish criminals and the aborted fetus of german north america

the dutch
>massively disproportionate colonial empire/navy (indonesia > india, for netherbro)
>large capitalist middle class (of merchants/eternal anglo) with a enough political influence to check the power of the aristocracy
>muh protestantism

I don't think it needs to be even said. It's big, it has desert and was formerly colonised by a great power.

Kyrgyzstan my brothers, we are basically one people already. The world cannot keep us apart for much longer.

Top kek

Australia for Southern US, Canada for Northern US

my cold hat

southern scoth-irish scum
vs
northen anglo ubermensch

Not Canada?

Saudi Arabia

mexico

>too much Native Americans.
Do you only meet people from the amazon or what?

Canada, unfortunately

USA obviously

But Australia is definitely Canada's version of pic related

we actually do have a lot white people, but unlike Brazil, they are not segregated in certain part of the country, blacks are the ones who are segregated

We are the only latin american country without an army, so i dont really know, argentina maybe ?

Canada and Australia

>white people
Jokes on you.
No Colombiano can say they are full white, por más superior que te queras sentir

a quien le importa si es 10% indio si es putamente blanco, puto self-hating faggot

Our biggest similarity with Portugal is our language. Hell, even our cuisine isn't all that similar, too many amerindian and african influences. Our demographics, behavior, development level and hobbies have little in common with them, also.

you're just a bigger colombia desu, with another ""'language"''" (let's be honest here, HUE portuguese sounds like a mentally handicapped version of spanish anyway)

Indeed, the average colombian is more mestizo-leaning, whereas the average brazilian is more mulatto-leaning.

Your blacks are also dark as fuck, almost african level. Here, blacks that dark are usually only found in Salvador and Rio's favelas.

Any Brazilian who denies our similarities is just a faggot that probably spams South Brazil memes all day

Apuesto a que sos de esos indigenas que van por ahí tratando de camuflarse, mejor vete a tu Cabildo a odiar a el resto de Colombianos de piel clara

>Australia for Southern US

Never thought in that way. Care to explain?

Argentina

usted que mierda esta diciendo

nooo loco, no sean tontitos

el amor propio parte por reconocer y valorar nuestra naturaleza mestiza, ""blanqueandonos"" nos vemos como cucks acomplejados, cagones y miserables psh

I am peruano so prob. Bolivia

Australia is Western California

a qué te refieres con 'blanqueandonos' ? No veo nada malo en fecundar un vientre más blanco que tú, sin decir que sea un objetivo

¿a eso te refieres?

@60515492

Racially and culturally Colombia and Brazil are quite similar.
People tend to be nice and you have indios, brancos and pretos and all in between.

Verdades

I have seen many pure white Colombianas in Miami.
Prepa Elizabeth Loaiza and her crew are pretty white.

yo apoyo esto, pero igual es bobada estar diciendo que todos los latinos son unos putos indios solo para darle la razon a los anglos maricas

me refieto a la eterna paja de "mi país es blanco!!!11" de muchos sudacas, aunque tambien hay algo de aspiracional en eso de querer "'"mejorar la raza""" casándote con alguien ""más arriba"" en la """escala""" de la blancura

Darles la razón?
Acaso te avergüenzas de nuestros indios?

Kyrgyzstan

acepto tu punto, querido Texas. Es bien difícil luchar contra eso, literalmente la sociedad está diseñada de tal manera que el instinto de asociación te lleva a sentir que si no eres blanco eres sientes inferior. Los blancos están en una escala económica superior, en una imagen de belleza que te dicen superior. etc

Es difícil, lo mejor es ser Cristiano y darle tu vida al Cristo de la Biblia. La vanidad es el talón de Aquiles del ser humano.

Pronto me iré de Sup Forums, pronto amigo.

Suerte en todo migo

is armenia white???

How about southern Brazil with ARG/URU - all three pure white mate/chimarrao drinking countries. I can understand everything a Gaucho says with zero problem. I really felt at home in RS my Portuguese is like %70 good. The Gauchas are very special girls; so pretty and full of life. I tell people the hot white girls are are in PR/RS/SC.

Bucaramanga in Colombia had lots of white girls, but the hottest from all SA countries can be found in Miami.

Here is a Brazilian in Cuba and says the people and land are very similar to the Espírito Santo. This guy has good Spanish, as good as my Portuguese.
youtube.com/watch?v=yFgs3rOshE8

no, pero no TODOS aqui son indios

>Venezuela

armenia the city in colombia
or armenia the country

Normally people say New Zealand but they're basically Australia so it's hard to count it has a separate country, instead I'll say Britain.

>Australia for Southern US
Get fucked

You really need to divide Brazil by regions, because the country is too damn big. South Brazil is closer to Argentina and Uruguay for example. They even share the same traditions.

What are hobbies in Brazil?
Tell me very typoical Brazilian hobbies.

i think it's brasil
we have the multicultural society
and everybody loves vidya games here also we are outgoing people

typical brazilians at play
youtube.com/watch?v=DLhRfZ-QwrI

The city you retard, can't you guess from the context?

USA or AUS desu

CR is a sex tourism colony for the USA and Canada. Even they Euro Ticas will sell their asses for US dollars.

Canada you cunt. Germany? Not even close.

In all honesty, the answer is probably a toss-up between Canada and Australia. Meanwhile Europe becomes more dissimilar to the U.S. by the day

>0:27

Is he dead, right?

>that first wheelchair video
I think it's near my college

Iran