How does this makes you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PzRTb5WwfaA
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aroused

I want to be that lion

real skyrim

Should i feel anything but disgust? If school shooters focused in killing people like her, they would be making the world a better place.

Horny

>She's from Texas
That explains everything. Anyway, Lions are pretty endangered, so I'm very against it.

>caring about a creature that can't even read

like I want to hunt humans

I feel like she killed that lion, probably with that bow.

She better hurry with photos, before the lion wake up

Unimpressed, lions are pretty fucking lazy when they're not hunting, plus the whole endangered thing.

I can beat the girl with my magnum.

>mfw a dentist that did this lost all his credibility and went out of business

>muh endangered species

fuck off racist

These

>He cares about some dumb fuck animals when there's 50 THOUSAND MURDERS IN HIS COUNTRY PER YEAR!

Stop being so salty just because you're still not a state

>He cares about some dumb fuck animals when there's 50 THOUSAND MURDERS IN HIS COUNTRY PER YEAR!

That really fucking chaps my ass.

He's from Brazil where intense American propaganda has convinced them all that the rainforest is actually worth saving lmao

>He values the lives of animals over actual humans who die in enormous numbers every single day

Humans are the niggers of the animal kingdom

what lions are killing humans?

>He cares about an overpopulated third world shithole he'll never visit at all as he proceeds to cry for attention at a tibetan drawing cave
lmaoin @ ur """lif"""

Detroit

No one said they were, but getting butthurt that some qt killed some faggot lion when tens of thousands of people in his country die in crack deals gone wrong over the equivalent of ~$50 USD is a little funny

Where did you get the impression I care about your country?

I'm just pointing out your priorities are a little out of order desu

Impressed
Proud
Slightly aroused

That's pretty based. Fuck the Peta pussies ITT

>He values the lives of animals over actual humans who die in enormous numbers every single day

>He values the lives of animals

Canada has really been overrun by chinks.

Would happily rape her

America has really been overrun by Bernie supporting vegans

Eat a dick faggot I'm white and Anglo.

Are you retarded?

We are both countries with massive hunting cultures.

Enjoying hunting isn't a "Chink" thing. Cry more, pussy

>he doesn't value every life equally

the lion is just sleeping right?

Do you cry when you eat a steak?

pretty indifferent, although I would prefer if she shot something she intended to use as food

Sunbathing and getting a back massage :D

The meat from the animals killed on these African Hunts are donated to the local population.

>he believes that killing animals for eating its the same than killing animals for sport or money

this is a website for +18 people, user

Ok ling lang, there's a giant difference between hunting deer and hunting an almost extinct species. Only chinks disregard other life forms in that manner.

it's been known for a long time that American conservatives are really desperate to prove how tough and manly they are but since when do women participate in macho culture?
are southern americans really this cucked beneath the tough guy attitude?

I kill animals for fun and don't eat them. The MNR got mad when I was bow huting grouse from my backyard. FUCK DA POLICE.

Why do you care so much anyway?

It's an animal, who cares there's plenty of animals to go around

then all is well as far as I'm concerned as long as they don't go extinct

good because my president is not a nigger

How does this make you feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=PzRTb5WwfaA

#DUDECECILTHELIONJUSTICE

Stay mentally ill. Real men hunt and kill animals and don't feel bad about it

This is a LION. Lions are almost gone, if this was a zebra or antelope nobody would care because they're common.

These Sponsored, carefully planned African hunts are BENEFICIAL to the local area. They hunt old, literally useless animals and donate the meat to the local population. Do you know how much money these hunts cost? That shit goes into the community, and conservation efforts

These legal hunts are not what is making shit go extinct, it's the poachers.

God I hate how you moralfags don't know a fucking thing about your talking about. There is literally NOTHING wrong with these hunts but whiney liberal city slicker pussies still ignorantly cry about it

>who cares there's plenty of animals to go around
there's not when they hunt animals endangered, there is no reason to extinguish species just for ''fun''

That's cool as fuck

What if the species is jews?

see

You have a lot of ignorance, as expected from the tumblr generation we now have.

this is supposed to be funny?

Oh cry me a river

She got to take a really photo, who else can take a photo of a huge animal they downed?

>Real men hunt
that's what I was talking about with the faux macho nonsense
do women commonly participate in this too?

The point of conservationist hunting is that they only shoot old lions

Old lions which are strong enough to prevent young lions from taking over the pride and siring new cubs but are too old to sire cubs of their own and only serve to monopolize females

Eliminating them ensures that you have fewer young lions wandering around unable to find bitches to fuck and impregnate with a new generation of lions

There are no lions which are legally killed which aren't a detriment to the lion population in some way, and people pay huge sums of money to do it which goes into the local economy. The locals of course are niggers so you have to keep rules and regulations tight to prevent them from going "But mbongo, what if we let the white girls shoot this entire pride of young healthy lions? Then we can make even more money to spend on useless bullshit like we usually do!" like happens in Kenya with those dumbfucks who hunt down elephants to kill them for their tusks to sell to creepy chinese people looking to make magic boner potions.

This, If I want to eat Lion. I'm eating fucking lion. All men should kill an endangered animal at least once or they aren't men.

really cool photo*

fuck animals desu, Human master race does what it wants

I guess manliness is a male abstract women, gays and nu males will never understand

Canadians confirmed for having shit on their heads.

Trophy hunting is dumb but most of the people who bitch about this stuff on facebook or w/e probably don't care about all the cows that died to make the big mac they had for lunch

Being killed by a hunter isn't too bad a way to die compared to getting eaten alive by predators or living in a factory farm your whole life

Idc lol

Canada is richer than your country and always will be, your opinions LITERALLY do not matter to us.

Go make a blog post somewhere else

>faux macho nonsense

Do you eat meat? If you don't, and are somehow a whiney little faggot hypocrite, then go fuck yourself. If you're a vegetarian, then also go fuck yourself. Hunting is not only a beneficial thing for ecosystem, it's also beneficial from a human standpoint. Women don't always, but some do

yea we get it your'e really tough
my point is though the picture in op is of a woman though and I didn't realize they also participated in this

>he calls that hunting

Well, i guess when a black male blows your girlfriend's brain out with a .45 pistol, it should be considered hunting too.

He's suggesting you're related to nazi war criminals

>Canada is richer than your country and always will be
who cares you're still irrelevant for the world, and I prefer not to have shit on my head.

Lighten up a bit...you used to be fun

How is it not hunting?

She was using a fucking bow

Tougher than you faglander. She has bigger balls than you.

This.
They are the ones keeping these wildlife reserves going financially.
Tumbler tears aren't an official currency.

what are you talking about
I'm not opposed to this on principle you insecure retard

Makes me feel emasculated

>he thinks Canada is like Brazil

That doesn't happen here, only in your shithole. Because your """""people""""" so closely resemble animals.

>Irrelevant

In what way are we irrelevant?

Our peacekeeping missions are world-renowned, we're directly above the most powerful country and economy on earth. We are PRETTY relevant I must say

>shoot thing call it a sport
wew

I wish 2bh

8 years, remember :3

wew lad you keep bringing up manliness as if you're trying to compensate for something. You're starting to sound like that one Canadian turbo autist that baits people in the middle of the night.

Yes you are. Spotted the numale

>Sensitive little bitches being the authority on over compensation

Real original. Remove your tampon and then come back.

>implying most cucks that care about lions going extinct aren't the same that post about muh white genocide on Sup Forums

Why the fuck should I give a shit about animal extinction anyway?

Those are two quite different groups

Animals NEED to go extinct. It shifts things up.

>be running African wildlife reserve
>government is poor as fuck, have very little money to work with
>see old, weak lion that will keel over any day now
>sell a super expensive license to a rich westerner and let them shoot it
>use the money to take care of the rest of the reserve
>crybaby liberals who would never in a million years donate money to help the reserve act like the "hunter" just committed genocide

wew

Yup, I knew it was you. Besides, there's nothing manly about sitting, waiting, and pulling a trigger. Go kill one with your bear hands or a spear and then start talking.

Eh, I might go to argentina soon, maybe I can change that. Seriously though try being proactive, maybe your friend knows someone

>wahhhh fucking meteors making dinosaurs extinct, think about how great the world would be if dinosaurs were still around

Holy fuck, I didn't realise I was on reddit

Humans NEED to go extinct. It shifts things up.

This

>Having no empathy
>Get a kick out killing large animals
>sociopaths will defend the killers

Why are so many Sup Forums users disgusting

fight me irl fag

PETA out

>There is nothing manly about killing a fucking lion

It's hard to explain what manliness is too women. How many lions have you killed little bitch?

>Having THIS low testosterone

Please, go and buy some testosterone enanthate and inject yourself with 250mg 2x a week

I have no problem against hunting moose, elk, deer, coyotes, etc but hunting endangered species is facked and makes me baka.

pay for the ticket

wtf is peta?