Was 2011 the peak of smartphone UI and industrial design?

Was 2011 the peak of smartphone UI and industrial design?

Protip: yes.

I really miss the iOS6 design language, the redesign feels boring and unimaginative

Why was it so comfy?
Even touchjizz looked kinda neat.
How do we go back?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I miss the time before iOS 7.

Fuck the bigger screen size of the iPhone 6, fuck the new iOS, fuck the iPhone 7 entirely, and fuck Apple for not allowing users to use necessary things like adblocker.

Eh I would say early 2013 before iOS 7 and Android 5. They were a tiny bit more refined to what we see in OPs pic.

P.S I would never expected to miss Android 4.4 so much .

Yes, but only because physical keyboards weren't dead yet

I miss the stability even more. Jony Ive fucked everything up when it came to producing a stable OS that doesn't turn into a brick when you set your date to 12/31/69.

I miss my N4, still have it with a broken screen

NO FUCK OFF I HATE YOU AND "WINDOWS XP WAS THE BEST LOOKING WINDOWS AND SNOW LEAPARD IS THE BEST OS X" FAGGOTS THEY ALL LOOKIN LIKE FUCKIN TOYS

Snow Leopard is praised because of how responsive it was. Certain parts of Aqua were kind of awful but at least back then we had the tools to theme.

I liked the 3GS more than the 4 desu but I do see the appeal. I still have my 3GS lying around and comparing it to my newest phone just feels terrible. I don't want this fucking phablet shit.

My Nexus 4 is still working fine

Windows mobile > that locked down normalfag trash

Will Sup Forums be buying the neo-3310?

iOS and Android both look way better now.
Tiny phones are for manlets by the way.

this

Addendum: Large phones are for insecure manlets, phone addicts and long-nailed stacies.

iPhone 6 size is patrician.

>your phone will never again come with jawbreaker preinstalled

PC UI designs are atleast 20 years old now.
Why fix something what's not broken?

>tfw there will never be a timeline aggregator that made you look so cool

no, it looks like a fucking candy

I miss my Nexus 4, that thing was always a pleasure to hold

Nexus 4 is the last phone I owned that broke from normal use, so I'm going to say no. It was a great generation though, I remember the feeling I felt when I first picked up my Nexus 4 after upgrading from a HTC Desire. Only the Nexus 6 gave me a better feeling than that, everything since hasn't been as awe-inspiring.