Stop using this shit immediately

Stop using this shit immediately.

Other urls found in this thread:

vkontakte.ru/
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/this-is-how-russian-spies-could-crack-telegram
signal.org/android/apk/
updates.signal.org/android/latest.json
github.com/WhisperSystems/Signal-Android/wiki/Reproducible-Builds
github.com/WhisperSystems/Signal-Android/issues/281
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what is this? isisIRC?

Get out of here Zuckerberg

it works really well though
what should i use instead? riot?

It's the less botnet program that my friend use. I need it.

Wire, Telegram is basically supposed to be a skype alternative so is Wire but more secure.
Riot is a wannabe IRC but shittier.

>implying people actually use this
Is only used for hipsters so they can say "is not WhatsApp/line/messenger" or whatever the f is mainstream

(You)

Also, signal.

Is this telegram?

>He fell for the Signal Botnet

Use signal

signal is good. most people that have complaints are the ones that should already be using threema, otr shit, or just not using any of this chat tech to begin with.

Telegram is the best messenger there is.
>phone and desktop client
>pepe, smug anime and pusheen stickers
>link preview
>gif preview
>bots
>based russians instead of jews

Why? It just got calls from Desktop. The desktop app is years ahead any alternative. What is not botnet these days?

The new video message thing is nice, plus it's kinda secure without being out of reach for normies.
I think you should kill yourself immediately

and what is this exactly?
fuck off you normalfag using your normalfag programs

why tho?

no.

>requires phone nr at registration for usage

So what? I'm using it for years now and never ever got spam.

because you are binding your phone number to a dubious service managed by Russians for a free service

tox

I don't quite get the obsession over phone numbers being something that has to be kept secret. It's just another service I'm using. I wouldn't give them my home address, but phone number? Who cares, I can get a new one anytime I want. And as of now I barely use it for anything besides calling mommy, telegram and whatsapp for talking to normans.

using your phone number you can get the location of the person
and if you ever take your phone home you can get the home address

this

I'm pretty sure only the police can do this. And even then, only if suspecting serious crime.

you are pretty sure?
just as only the NSA could be using their exploits

Yeah, I am pretty sure. My country has some good privacy laws.
And to be honest, I couldn't care less about the NSA or KGB having this data. I give it to google for free because maps is convenient. They already know where I am.

of course if you don't care about it there's nothing i could say to change your mind
meanwhile i will continue using a nice messenger that is actually private

That's fine, I'm glad people like you exist to keep the movement alive. But I simply love convenience too much. I'm not going around posting private shit on social networks, but if someone has to go out of their way and use exploits or hack my provider to get to my location, I don't really care too much. Where would I end up if I tried to counter every method there is?

what's your phone number?

I never used it. vkontakte.ru/ is superior in every single way.

I won't post it here of course since someone might want to prove their point, but I've added people from 4chin before on telegram.

Isn't that the lynch pin of your whole argument? You are ok with putting your info into something we all pretty much know for sure is back doored to shit, because you trust that only qualified agencies have the means to hunt you down if they so pleased. Yet you are now second guessing yourself as to the extent of which an indavidual with only lulz as thier motive can do with a number which technically you already put out there via connecting it with the app.....

P.s. I'm not that user just passing though.

I'd love to but that's where my ERP partners are

What is wrong with friggin irc

>using russian botnet
vk is a spying piece of shit, owned and ruined by mail.ru

Lol, leftist propaganda at its finest

irc has no tits by default.

>
>>requires phone nr at registration for usage

>implying whatsapp doesn't

Why is Wickr so shit? It hasn't been updated in 12 months and it has so many bugs you can't count them.

>FSB honeypot.

>managed by Russians
Durov doesn't live in Russia for almost 3 years.

Wait. Leftists are now against Russians?I thought, they'd rather be spied upon by the KGB 2.0 instead of capitalist NSA.

Libtards were always against Russia

Dumb libtard

>Russians stop being Russian when they move away from Russia
yeah sure

He actually hates Russia right now.

good point

stop shilling your botnet and kys pootinist fag

Fuck off Moxie, nobody wants your gay """""open source"""""" App.

Пcccт. Ccy в poтeшник pycнявoй пидopaхe.

>yes goys i hate those pesky russians give me your information i am totally opposed to them

You can find tits on many websites, why do you need them in your chats?

I don't know what kind of retards still believe that MTProto provides better encryption, when it hasn't been fully audited yet, and people in the industry have been saying that it's written by the cryptography illiterate code monkeys. Classic snake oil marketing.

>two-factor authentication over unencrypted and unreliable SMS only that can be used by the carrier to get into your account
Fucking trashed.

I'm pretty sure there's an office full of Pajeets paid to shill this thing on the internet. You can't talk about other messengers without these fannies appearing to talk about Telegram, and they can't talk about Telegram without mentioning more popular apps.

>hehe goyim just give me your phone number and phone book for (((convenience))), it's totally (((secure))) from the NSA. nvm we rent our servers from Amazon

TELEGRAMKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Exactly, I'm okay with them having my phone number because they provide me with a service for free and have reasons not to lose me as a customer.
I'm okay with letting the plumber, electrician or police into my house but not some random chump.

I think Telegram is the best alternative to WhatsApp, because:
- the clients are open source, so you know which data is send to the servers
- i can get the app from fdroid
- there is a client for nearly every platform
- it is cloud based, so my phone doesn't have to be on to read messages from the pc
- it has 2fa
- if you want more privacy you can use secret chats without the cloud
- its fast and the servers are never down
- the servers are not only in one country so no state could force telegram to give them your data
- they have cool features like bots and stickers and all this stuff, so you don't feel like beeing in 1900s
- and i like pavel durov

I also don't want dick pics or somehting like that. I'm fairly certain that no one here could do any real harm besides sending a few annoying messages.

If you don't want to be tracked, don't use a phone...

>not in fdroid

This is only good until you see that it is ignorant. Posting phone number on Sup Forums is not security issue, it is spam issue: pizza, swatting, calls from bored people etc.

Seconded.
Юль, хвaтит хyйню пиcaть. Дypoвa зacтaвили пpoдaть BК c пoмoщью cyдa. Oт твoeгo штaмпa лoжью oнo нe cтaлo, гpyппы дaвнo зaкpывaют пo пepвoмy cвиcткy.
You are mixing american leftists and classical liberals (jewgle it).
Russian stops being russian if government basically looted him indirectly.
Source: your ass.
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/this-is-how-russian-spies-could-crack-telegram
Is it the same shit which says that Trump hired prostitues to urinate in hotel? Lmao.

that's irrelevant just like
africans stay african even if they sit in america after they got released from the african slave-trade

I don't get what you want to say

not him but
>because you are binding your phone number to a dubious service
you are giving your phone number to someone who provides you a services of which you don't know the full details of
>managed by Russians for a free service
nothing in the world is free
if you don't pay with money then you pay with information

Africans who earned moneyz themselves are different from gibsmedat africans.

Russians who made wealth on their own and left are different from those who stayed in Russia. Best people of Russia are leaving it now.

telegram is GOAT

russia != russian government
and I never read that he hates it
unless of course you are simplifying his displeasure with the current laws and the way the government treats it's people's privacy to a single adjective
are you a liberal per chance?

but they are Russians nonetheless
being Russian is not an inherent evil it's just what you are and it will never change

irc? its free and you dont pay with information

if you provide your own server then you are right.

if not then see my point because the server is what actually has to be financed

inferiority complex

what?

>clear text packages in (the current year)

Inferiority complex, they try to persuade themselves that they're not inferior Russians anymore but superior westerners after changing a location.

>you are giving your phone number to someone who provides you a services of which you don't know the full details of
If your country police system is so bad that it allows foregners to hack into it you should be concerned about it. There is nothing insecure about giving somebody a number or ID scan.
I do not understand you. There is nothing about russians that cannot be mutated out during evolution.
In idiot terms: those who are leaving have mutations which those who are staying are less likely to have.

to not be russian you'd require to not be born in russia i don't get what's so hard to understand

Every human can be defined with DNA, what's your point?

I mean, every human has a DNA. There is more in human than just DNA.

They have self-updating apk from website (signal.org/android/apk/ or you can always see latest version via this json - updates.signal.org/android/latest.json ), or you can build-it yourself (with reproducible build - github.com/WhisperSystems/Signal-Android/wiki/Reproducible-Builds ).
Choice is yours.

no, this is the true reason why they don't want fdroid

github.com/WhisperSystems/Signal-Android/issues/281

>not in f-droid

so basically it's still shit.
good to know.

>use the messenger none of the people you actually want to message are on

Yeah, ok, senpai.

I have no fucking idea what that is, neither does google.

>""privacy software""
>demands your real identity to use it

>what is google image search

>A built in statistics gathering solution with a web interface that allows us to visualize aggregate numbers on device type, android version, and carriers for our users. This has been crucial in shaping support and development direction.
>A built in auto-update solution. Fully automatic upgrades won't be possible outside of Play Store, but we at least need something that will annoy the hell out of users until they upgrade. This is necessary for ensuring that new security features and bug fixes can be propagated quickly.
Enjoy your botnet.

In america, they think Putin plays 4D chess with american politics.
Clintons aid got fished and his emails unveiled her corruption scheme which cost her an election.
But clearly it was Putin him self who sent this fishing email and that is why the confirmed information should not be trusted.
And encryption is bad now.
Pedophiles and gang lords use it to escape justice and malware use it to extort people.
Be afraid of encryption.
Be afraid of Russians.
Vote for Hillary.

>can't comprehend the difference between privacy and anonymity

I'm not...