Your country

>Your country
>The book you are currently reading

Canada
I just started reading pic related at the suggestion of some autist. So far so good

started both this and The Pale King at the same time and it's got me feeling bad

>06/08/16(Wed)02:21:03 No.60511267
Pro tip: the con mans greatest scheme was making you but that piece of trash

>American
>Reading Infinite Jest

yeah ok, pick a more believable one next time.

>Pro tip: the con mans greatest scheme was making you but that piece of trash

I don't buy books though.

Rutracker.org and Bookzz.org

I have never bought a book, film or piece of music in my life

I don't buy books

you're a cunt

I have one but it doesn't make me who i am

Flag

Boys Among Men

It's a great book if you like the NBA

film and music i can understand, but pirating books.

that's low. unless it's out of print.

Shit, meant to include a pic of the cover

>film and music i can understand, but pirating books.
>that's low. unless it's out of print.

Why bother m8?

I own multiple books that are very hard to find or they cost $150+, I *COULD* pay for them but why when I can get them for free?

unless your're reading pop literature, books are not mass produced by 100's of individuals to make money like music and movies are. you're pirating something that an individual poured their heart and soul into. You stealing the authors soul.

Cunt.

I don't understand how anyone can enjoy a novel via screen. Takes the comfyness away if you ask me.

How am I stealing "their soul"?

They wrote the book for it to be read by other people and enjoyed, and that's what I'm doing - reading the book and enjoying it.

In what way am I stealing?

>Flag
>Pic

Swear to God I'm done with fucking Kerouac and "Beat literature" after this, I don't get the hype around

Fugg

Started out great but then it got way into military details and bored me to death.
I really can't be arsed to pay attention to these things and find myself having read 5 pages and then realising I don't know what I was reading.

I'm now past the military stuff so it's getting better now.

The savage detectives (Los detectives salvajes) by Robert BolaƱos.
Excellent book m8

cry baby cry.

he's my favourite novelist. have you read 2666? I think it's his best

Not yet, but will definetely be the next after i finish this one. Been hearing a lot of good things about that book

It's really one of the best books I've ever read. set aside some time though because it's an epic, longer than detectives even.

Death to AI, up with eugenics